RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Future of the Present. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:27 pm

"Am I changing you?" Evelyn asked. "Because I don't want to be that girl everyone knows as the one who changes her boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:46 pm

"No. I don't go out with them much." He said. "I occasionally make up excuses to not go too." He quirked a smile and crossed his arms. "Too many people."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:46 pm

"Rhun, he is your bestfriend right?" Evelyn asked.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Raven nodded. "He was the only one that ever spoke to me, really." He scratched the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 pm

"You're very scary." Evelyn said. "Very scary indeed."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 pm

"You're scary." He shot back with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:01 pm

"You kiss good." Evelyn laughed as she got onto her tip toes to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 am

"As do you." He commented with a grin, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 am

Evelyn giggled and lent against him as she wrapped her arm around his waist.

---

He saw the inside and he felt the hatred for their kind. He wanted to die then, wanted the pain to end but he knew it wouldn't no matter how much he screamed.

There he was, no longer the soilder they made him. They broke him and made him remember that he was nothing more than a man left alone by an army of many.

He heard that they sent someone to tell what had happened and that they had also sent an empty coffin home to America. All hope was lost and even he, a trained soilder, started to believe himself that he was dead. he didn't know how many weeks past nor how many hours were in the day, but he knew that when they gave him his daily drink the light from the door was blinding in the darknened room.

There was a single memory that kept him alive and that was knowing that while he was hated in here, at home he would be loved. He knew that when his letters stopped and the phone calls ceased that people would grow worried.

Thats when he did it, the one thing that even in the state he was in he was able to do. He talked. He told them the truth, the secrets of the American stronghold and where they held base. he was sick of the pain, tired of keeping his mouth shut for the country he served. The country that left him behind.

The day he was caught all the men he knew died. He heard Craigs scream as he was gunned down, held Andrew as he took his final breath and Tony... The kid was shot right in front of him, the boys blood staining the experienced soilders face. He could taste it. Taste, feel, hear good men die.

Good men die all the time in this place and yet He was left alive. And because of his cowardence he was given a second chance. He almost died for a moment and he thought he entered Hell. If it wasn't for the men he betrayed he might still be left in that very room.

On October 30th 2010 at 16:00, Lutenent Luke Donalds was Saved from a terrorist Group by some of the best under cover agents the states could provide.

Exactaly half an hour after he broke his silence.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Taro sat on the couch, nervously flicking through a book someone had given him. He couldn't focus, but trying to do something was better than just sitting there and letting his imagination run riot.

They'd rescued Luke. He would be coming home, and Taro had no idea about when, or what shape he woulld be in. It made him sick, and the panic that had dulled only slightly at Luke's vanishing had intensified in the past few days.

---

"So beautiful, we going to be late?" Raven asked, leaning down to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Yuki stepped foot into Taros house and glanced about. he had a letter in his hand. "Hey! Taro, mail!" He called.

---

Evelyn tilted her head up, meeting him halfway into the kiss. "I think so."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Taro's looked up and set down his book. "I'm in here." He called and sat up properly. "Who's it from?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Yuki stepped inside the room and placed his coat on the chair as he looked at the back of the envolope. "Luke. Hey, is the kid here?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:58 pm

"Yeah, somewhere. Might be in his room." Taro said distractedly, taking the envolope and ripping it open. He quickly started to read the letter.

---

Sadaharu sat on his bed, reading under his breath. Taro had given him a few kid books so he could practice.

---

Raven gently cupped her face in his hands as they kissed and when they pulled apart, he playfully ran his fingers through her hair. "We should at least get there." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Dear Taro,

You always said I never was a coward but the truth is, I am. A braver man would have said this too you're face. Taro, I love you and I always will but, I'm not coming back. I forgot how beautiful it was here, and as busy as it is my town is friendly. I got a job tending in the local bar.

I have started a new life here. I'd ask you to come out but I know you wont. I knew if I said this to you're face then I would give it up but I can't do it.

Theres another reason. I met someone else, a girl. At first we were just friends and thats all but a night changed it all. she gets me, she makes me happy.

I wasn't gay until I met you Taro, and I loved ever minute you were in my life. But everytime I was around you I saw these wings, these shadows of doubt and truth be told it scared me.

Jacinta, the girl, we're getting married in a few months. We're also expecting, she thinks it'll be a boy but its too early to tell.

I never was too good with words. I wrote so many different letters that my room is scattered in papers and this was the best one. So that isn't saying much.

I will always Love you taro, be happy alright and tell Sadaharu to be good and that he can always find me if he needs me.

Luke.

---

"Hey Kid!" Yuki exclaimed, entering Sadaharus room. He climbed onto the bed beside him. "I recorded my first song today." he frowned and looked at the book. "What are you reading?"

---

"We should." Evelyn agreed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Which involves moving." She kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:26 pm

His fingers held loosely onto the paper, the words blurring as tears filled his eyes; coming back into focus as they ran down his cheeks. He read it again, hands trembling. He couldn't believe what he was reading. He felt as if he had frozen, as if all the air had been stolen from his lungs, but he couldn't tear his eyes from the writing.

I met someone else, a girl. She makes me happy.

We're getting married in a few months

We're also expecting, she thinks it'll be a boy but...

He took a shuddering breath and bit his lip, biting back the sobs rising from his lungs, even as tears coursed down his cheeks. He wasn't coming back. He'd said to Taro on so many occasions that he would always come back to him, that he had nothing to worry about, but this time he wasn't. He never would be. A small cry of distress wrangled from his lips and he bowed his head, raising a hand to hold his face, the other still holding onto the letter.

But everytime I was around you I saw these wings, these shadows of doubt and truth be told it scared me.

The paper drifted to the floor.

---

Sadaharu, shamefaced, showed Yuki the book. "Animalia... picture book thing." He said and tried to stuff it under his pillow. "Umm... First soong!" He grinned. "Sweet."

---

"Which we will do..." Raven gave her another quick kiss. "Right now." He said and took her hand, smiling as he started to walk. "You look stunning."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:30 pm

"I have you to thank for it." Yuki grinned, rolling onto his back to look to Sadaharu. "I think it may get a message across. I'm famous and I'm singing." He winked to Sadaharu.

---

"I spent alot of time trying to look pretty for you." Evelyn admitted. "Rhun said I was acting Silly but really, if I can't make myself look pretty how will anyone find me pretty right?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 pm

"Well... I'll have to hear it then, won't I?" He said and grinned. "Glad I could be of some help."

---

Raven scoffed. "Have you looked at yourself lately? Without doing anything you're the most beautiful girl I've ever lain eyes on." He said, squeezing her hand. "You don't have to do anything to look pretty."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 pm

"I wasn't sure if you'd be at Matts or not so i left my guitar in the car." Yuki said. "If you don't have one lying around, I'll fetch it."

---

Evelyn gave a small giggle. "What would I do without you?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 pm

"Here." The younger of the two reached under the bed and handed Yuki a guitar. "That's Matts. He was too drunk to take it with him, so I took it." He explained with an amused smirk.

---

"I have no idea." He said wryly. Raven bought both their tickets when they got to the cinema and asked if there was anything else she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Yuki laughed as he crossed his legs and held the guitar in his arms. "Alright..." he tuned it. "Ready?"

----

"A drink." Evelyn said. "I'm a little thristy."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:58 pm

"Yeah, ready." Sadaharu nodded, watching Yuki.

---

Raven bought them a drink each and smiled, brushing a strand of hair from her face. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Yuki looked at his fingers and started to play.

These kids trapped in a struggle and
Don't know where they're heading, no
A head full of trouble is all that they're getting
And nobody knows the suffering they go through
And you wouldn't believe 'em if they told you

A head full of trouble is all they're getting

So many songs, so many times
The world had to hear so many rhymes
About how life is for strugglers
Minority groups, kids with single mothers
Young homies turn hustlers, stealing for money
It's kinda funny how the crime rate is so high
In suburbs where family ties are low, 'n suicides on the rise

Oh why, so many die coz in their eyes
The mistake they made, cant be erased the only way out is to take their life
And if they dont do it sudden then they'll do it slowly
Polluting themselves with drugs, because they on this world lonely
So we as a nation just class 'em as a waste of space
And if they don't help the economy then strip 'em naked
Put 'em on the streets 'n make sure the police hate 'em
And feed the public phony information on the evening news

Kids may bomb police stations, to get at the boys in blue
This song goes out to the whole justice system
Instead of listening to the kids with the problems
They just tick them off more
Until these kids in prison or dead before they twenty four

A head full of trouble is all that they're getting

You probably heard the news about the 14 year old kid
Who went to Woodridge to get a stick but got his neck slit
What you'll expect in, the situation that he was facing
With all of these expectations he just wanted to get wasted
But the mistake he made was fatal
What about my mate who put a rope around his neck
But he choked to death instead coz the fall never broke his neck
See both of them, were trapped in a struggle none of us could comprehend
The younger was in need of weed, the other had problems with his head
Now they're both dead, and the same thing happens time 'n time again
Kids dying all the time 'n leave us asking why my friend
And then there is those who run away from home
Live on the streets 'n chrome
Can't deal with tha pain of the world so they get stoned
Sit in a zone, become known as the local drones
With low vocal tones, they communicate with hopeless groans
And nobody knows they came from broken homes
Plus to us they're just emotionless clones
And the pain plagues their brains they can't maintain healthy lives
Change is all but easy, a life of crime is all but nice
Plus life isnt worth living unless ya given the chance to fight
Drugs might not be the answer, but who knows wrong from right
When ya parents drinks 2 whole bottles
Of wine, 'n puts the hose in the coke bottle,
A lot of the time, kids dont know any different
It's like they losing their minds, cant get a hold of their visions
Think they're doing just fine, but they still in the struggle
Yeah the kids of this time, in a whole lotta trouble
If you in trouble, jump over that puddle
Some where out there someone really loves you
Loves you like you never been loved, yeah
Loves you like you've never been loved [/centre]

Yuki looked up and looked almost bashful to Sadaharu as he kept singing.

[centre]These kids trapped in a struggle and
Don't know where that they're heading, no
And nobody knows
Nobody knows

----

Evelyn smiled up at him. "We shall."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:16 pm

"Wow. That's real good!" He exclaimed, shaking his head in bemusement. "Awesome. Man, is there anything you can't do?" Something in the song had struck at him, thrown him a little, but he really did like it.

---

Raven led her into the cinema and found them seats.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Evelyn placed her cup in the drink holder and took a sip out of it as she watched the previews as they started.

0----

"Yeah, get a lover." Yuki joked, rolling his eyes. He gave a small laugh. "So you like it, think others will too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: