RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

The beginning. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

"Now, I don't know about you, but that sounds perfectly reasonable to me," Mori said, still holding onto Satori's arm, she shook him off, scowling, but didn't offer up any actual opinions either way - just standing still and staring furiously off to the side, entire body tense. "Zetsubou. We'll just stop for long enough to recover just a little, that's it. No longer than necessary, because if we don't, then what the hell use will we be to her later? If we can't fight, we might as well just turn around now."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Karin nodded her agreement and offered a small smile to Mori. "I'll go see if I can scout any food close by for the walk." And any actual scouts that could be following while she was at it.
After wiping some of the blood off her forehead, Karin turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Without a word, Zetsubou just dumped his bag onto the dirt, following it down in a heap of his own, twisting so that his leg wouldn't land underneath him as he went.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:48 am

"Thank you, Karin." Mori said after her as she went with a grimace of a thankful smile, because these two were set to go off at one another at violent levels if she hadn't managed to step in with something so damn well reasonable.

"We need to restock." He said, half to himself, and half to Satori as he rummaged through his bag for the last of his own medical supplies (which meant entirely to himself, because she was making an excellent show of not listening in the slightest, which was infuriating, because she was actually ignoring Zetsubou, not him, and it was beyond childish). He crossed over to Zetsubou and sat down immediately in front of him, not saying anything, but not in an aggravating way.

He wasn't going to expect him to calm down, and wasn't going to waste his breath making matters worse.

He started fixing up Satori's shoddy bandaging job, and glanced at him patiently when he had finished binding his leg. "Anything else?"

--

"There is no way in undeath that I am talking to Death," Taro said immediately, not even taking a second to think that one over. "No way, nope. None, nill, zip, unrhyw ffordd, nijedan, nikdo- No. And if you even jokingly suggest that there's a possibility that I might be a potential problem for them through the means of torture, they'll probably be keen to test it out themselves; they're like angry, all-powerful children. Which is exactly why Kietsu is currently a tortoise. I'd rather not. And desecrate his shrine, and I'll be in unbelievable amounts of strife."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:14 am

It actually took Zetsubou a few minutes of staring blankly after Karin's back to even realise that Mori had seated himself in front of him. He tuned in just in time to see Mori reaching for his leg and was able to move it for the other, only barely not giving away that he hadn't even noticed the others approach.
'Shit' he found himself thinking as black swam in and out of the edge of his vision, 'I'm worse than I thought'
Shifting his foot a bit, careful to only jostle his toe slightly, he hissed, pain flaring but vision clearing.
If he was forced to rest, fine, but hell if he was passing out right now.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:30 am

"Alright then, Mr. Negative how about we get some ideas from your mouth?" Yuki asked, his arms thrown wide and his eyebrows escaping into his hair. He was growing more and more frustrated with the Tennin. Here his sister and himself were trying to give idea's to help the humanized angel, and over and over again those ideas were shot down. The ideas weren't even replaced, it was almost as if Taro didn't want help.
Which was fine. If he didn't want help then good on him but just admit it!

He felt a gentle touch on his arm that snapped him from his mental rant. He turned to see his sister, who was still facing away from him. "What?!" He snapped, only realizing after the words had come out how worked up he had actually become.

"Just drop it." She told him calmly, letting her hand slip away as she stepped towards Taro once more. She bent down beside him. "lets get the... man-tortoise thing back to wherever he needs to be and then we'll try to figure something out. Sound okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:41 am

"I'm sorry," Taro said suddenly after a moment's uncomfortable silence, mouth setting into an embarrassed grimace as he watched Kietsu. "i'm just... I can't think about this, right now, I can't- It's still too much to figure out, to even think about, and I'm not even thinking objectively, right now, I- I really appreciate that you're trying to offer ideas; it's really... I'm sorry."

---

Mori's face set in calm determination, and he started working on splinting Zetsubou's toe to the one beside it, to better hold it still so it could heal properly without just damaging itself further. "We'll sort it out, okay? We're not giving up on anything."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:42 am

"Can you walk?" Amaterasu asked as she placed an arm around Taro's shoulders. "And is the Tortoise awake? Maybe he can point at where we are meant to go."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:50 am

Taro nodded, accepting a hand up, and cradling the tortoise against his chest as he stood. "I can actually... Don't know how to explain it. He's capable of pushing absolute base feeling across, and I'm still getting that. I'll be able to tell if we're going the wrong way." He explained quietly, using his free arm to hang onto Amaterasu for balance, testing out his stability with a cautious shifting of stance. "I can walk, I'm just drained. Are you sure, that you can spare the time for this? You don't want to seek out your mother?" He asked, looking carefully from Amaterasu to Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:52 am

Yuki let out a laugh at that. "Yeah, that's like the last on our list of things we want to do." He walked over to them and sighed, letting his arms swing from his side. "So I guess this is better." he bent down to look at the tortoise closely. "Alright turtle, lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Frowning Zetsubou leaned forward so that his head was resting on his knees, if they couldn't find her what would he do? What if they did lose her forever.
He'd only just found her. How was this fair?
Zetsubou still had memories of when his mother had first called him into their home, bundle swathed in her arms tiny fists flailing and eyes still screwed tightly shut.
He'd really only known his sister for a short time, but he really thought that when she came back into his life with Satori and Mori it was a huge second chance.
That he'd a chance at having a family again, but now it was all being ripped away from him and he was going to rip whoever had taken his sister to shreds.

"I'm getting her back" He muttered, glaring at Mori fiercely.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning.
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Three: The Feudal Era (New Beginnings)-
Jump to: