RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prompt Round One

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Prompt Round One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 pm

This was stupid. Life was stupid. Zetsubou was stupid, Sadaharu too. Those two weren't allowed ideas anymore. Ever.

It was all their fault Kietsu was here, in the middle of the fucking ocean with Yuni of all people. Scowling at his companion, he tried not to think about how much the boat was rocking with the waves and hoped that their rescue was going to come soon. They'd contacted port on the emergency radio but they'd warned it would be quite a while until rescue would arrive.

"Do you have a five?" He asked, shifting his gaze to the cards in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 pm

"Go fish." Yuni said after a serious consultation of the massive hand of cards she was clutching to her chest. She didn't believe in violence, really. not unless it was very, very deserved. In this case, she was starting to think it was deserved. "Do you have an ace?" Why were they even doing this? This was always a bad idea, good god, why had she agreed? "Please have an ace, I really am getting tired of this game." She muttered. "We're so going to miss the christmas party."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Picking up a new card, Kietsu stared at the second ace for a moment before placing both by his feet.
"Go fish"

"Why is it on a boat?" Kietsu asked, eyebrow raised. It was a dumb idea, boat party for Christmas. Kietsu wasn't even christian, why did he celebrate this holiday?

Realizing how his question could be misconstrued, Kietsu clarified. "The party."

(( :O Kietsu's talking?! THE HORROR! ))
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:05 pm

(O.o)

"I don't know." Yuni said, giving the new pair by Kietsu's feet a sad look as she collected yet another card from the pile. "I never know why they do the things they do." She insisted haplessly, shifting uncomfortably and sighing dramatically when she looked at her new card. "How about a Jack?" She was an ex-Shinto Shrine Maiden, and really, her first celebrated Christmas - even if she was only going because everyone else seemed to be going - was not turning out so well. mainly because they were stuck on a malfunctioning boat.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Silently handing over the card, Kietsu shrugged.

"Idiots".
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:56 pm

1. Satori
2. Anei
3. Zephyr
4. Elizabeth
5. Kietsu
6. Amaterasu
7. Taro
8. Tosh
9. Yuki
10. Sadaharu

4. Characters 7 and 8 are given the task to throw a Christmas party. Can they throw a successful party?
5. Characters 9 and 10 are forced to work together to save 9's mother/close relative
6. 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
7. 9 tries to get 5 to go to a strip club. How?
8. 4 needs to stay at a friend's house for the night. Who do they choose, 1 or 6?
9. 3 falls in love with 6, 8 is jealous. What happens?
10. 4 jumps 8 in a dark alleyway. Who comes to their rescue, 10, 2 or 7?
11. 1 decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what is happening?
12. 3 has to marry either 8,4 or 9. Who do they choose?
13. 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
14. Everyone gangs up on 3, does 3 have a chance in hell?
15. Everyone is invited to 2 and 10's wedding, except for Eight. How do they react?
16. Why is 6 afraid of 7?
17. 1 arrives late for 2 and 10's wedding. What happens and why were they late?
18. 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up in 1's house. What happens?
19. 9 murders 2's best friend, 5. What does 2 do to get back at them?
20. 6 and 1 are in mortal danger, only one of them can survive. Does 6 save themselves or 1?
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Tosh stood in the middle of the room, antlers skewed across his head and tinsel raining from above. He was frozen still, too shocked to even move from his position. The last two hours of his life had been spent standing at the foot of a nearby step ladder feed tinsel and pins up to Taro so that they could be tacked to the roof. It was tedious and boring and they had only just finished and Taro had left the room for only one second to get the pair a celebratory glass of eggnog each when a single piece of tinsel had caught on the frame of the door and the whole thing had come falling down around him.

"That... Works too?" Taro tried with a bemused grin, staring around in confusion at the complete tangle of tinsel that had until moments ago been artfully attached to the ceiling, a glass of eggnog in each hand. He had been gone for a minute, maximum, and somehow every single drape of tinsel had just... rearranged itself. Rather dramatically. All over the room, but mostly over Tosh. "Not what we were really going for, but I think we can make it- You alright?" He asked suddenly, because Tosh looked pretty much on the verge of tears - from what he could tell through the tinsel draped over him; and above everything, that really wasn't the purpose of having accepted the responsibility of 'Christmas party host'. "It's fine, totally fine. We can just say that it's meant to be on the floor!" He said encouragingly, stepping over and pressing a glass of eggnog into the boy's hands.

Sniffling, he clutched the cup tightly to his chest, obviously working hard to hold back the tears, before visibly fortifying himself and taking a large gulp of eggnog. He shucked off as much of the tinsel as he could and marched to the table they'd set up on the side of the room and firmly set his cup down. Shoulders squared, the boy stoically started picking up as much tinsel as he could, until there was nary any boy left and it was just tinsel toddling around on two short legs.

"We should tie that together at the end, turn you into one of the decorations." Taro commented, one eyebrow raised as he wandered around the room, collecting bits and pieces of tinsel that Tosh had missed - or simply couldn't get to, seeing as he had turned into a ball of tinsel himself. It was a shame, really, that Tosh was cleaning it up - he hadn't been kidding when he suggested just leaving it. It was probably what the others would expect, and frankly, he was slightly too entertained to be coerced into cleaning. Especially by a boy Tosh's age. "Want me to try and put some back up?" He quizzed, lumping the tinsel onto the tree in a rather uncreative manner. "I could put some back up over the door?"

Shaking his head, Tosh plopped himself down onto the floor and started clumsily tying all the tinsel together, when he was satisfied he'd put enough together to fulfill his purposes he stood and started doing laps of the room, tinsel in hand, just draping the decoration over any surface he met.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:45 am

1.   Sekko
2.   Kietsu
3.   Sandy
4.   Christopher
5.   Sora
6.   Takato
7.   Yuki
8.   Andrew
9.   Zetsubou
10.  Elizabeth

5. Characters 9 and 10 are forced to work together to save 9's mother/close relative
8. 4 needs to stay at a friend's house for the night. Who do they choose, 1 or 6?
11. 1 decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what is happening?
15. Everyone is invited to 2 and 10's wedding, except for Eight. How do they react?
20. 6 and 1 are in mortal danger, only one of them can survive. Does 6 save themselves or 1?
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Wrapping the rope more securely around the pole several times Zetsubou gave it a sharp tug, testing how secure the frayed piece of shit actually was, which he wouldn't have to do if he and Elizabeth weren't stuck in a fucking tower!
A tower. They were trapped in a fucking tower like a fucking Disney princess and Zetsubou was refusing to admit to anyone the only reason he knew how to secure the rope properly may be because of those stupid fucking Disney Princess films that he had definitely only been watching for the sake of his baby sister.
"Who the fuck even kidnaps a nine year old!?" Zetsubou bitched, tugging the rope one more time, you know, just in case.
"Actually don't answer that. I don't want the answer to that. Do not answer that."
Glancing around the towery prison one last Zetsubou pulled himself up onto the window ledge and eyed the drop below.
"Actually who the fuck locks people in a fucking tower!? And why the fuck is there even a tower? This isn't fucking medieval England. It's North Carolina. Why the fuck is there a fucking tower with no fucking doors in North Fucking Carolina!?"
Making sure to wrap the rope securely around his right leg he did the same with his arms, friction and grips and shit- Action Movies. He definitely learnt all that from action movies- He swung himself out from the ledge, a breeze immediately catching him and sending him spinning in the air.
"Fuck I hope this holds" He squeaked. "If I die, make sure to fillet that fucker that took Anei, right?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:00 am

"Sure." Elizabeth replied, now that she could finally get a word in. She was freaking out, unsure how this even happened, why she even got caught up in it and how she was meant to follow Zetsubou down.
She went over to the ledge and looked over it, glaring down at the man below. "Tell me again how I'm going to do that from up here? Shall I just swing your body to safety? Fucking towers...."
After a deep breath, the older woman stepped up onto the ledge and took in a large breath. Her whole body was tense in anticipation for the climb down. She clung to the rope tighter as a gust of wind nearly knocked her over the ledge.
"You know," Elizabeth began as she took in a larger, shaky breath. "If I end up dying, its your job to tell my kids to do their home work."

With a bite of her lip, Elizabeth jumped from the ledge and let out a large, undignified squeak. She covered her mouth quickly, only to yelp again as she slipped slightly. One handed rope escaping was obviously not Elizabeth's forte, neither was climbing a rope gracefully. The latter she found out the moment she kicked Zetsubou in the face as she descended.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 am

Only a few feet off of the ground now, Zetsubou gave himself a short reprieve to scowl up at his companion, immediately realizing his mistake and blushing a very bright and flustered red as his hands slipped on the rope and a fell the last of the distance to the ground. Landing with a resound 'oof'.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" He wheezed from his sprawled position on the ground, choosing not to acknowledge that he'd just fell off of the rope. "I already have one little brat to look after. I don't need more."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:55 am

"Then feel glad that I can do this landing better than you." She landed on her feet with a small 'thud.'
Elizabeth frowned softly as she looked over at Zetsubou. After a long drawn out sigh of exasperation, she held out a hand for the man beneath her. "Can you do anything gracefully?" She rose an eyebrow at him. "Please tell me your rescuing skills are better than your landing."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:02 pm

"My landing are always perfect." Zetsubou huffed, accepting the hand up with a small frown. "And I've never really had to test my rescuing skills but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fucking fantastic at it."
Dusting off his butt a sent a cursory glance around their surroundings before trotting off down the hill, into the town proper.
"The bastard said warehouse. So lets go find a fucking warehouse shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:07 pm

"What shall we do if there is more than one warehouse?" Elizabeth asked as she struggled to keep up with her companion. She was really starting to regret the high heel shoes that she just had to wear with the tight skit, which she just had to wear because it matched the suit jacket that went so well with her peach colored singlet.
This outfit really did nothing for the whole rescuing thing.
"And while we're searching," She began as she panted, her whole body sinking lower like it would help with her balance. "Can we discuss proper outfitting for our next rescuing attempt?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 pm

"Of course there's going to be more than one warehouse" Zetsubou snorted, immediately choking on the snort as he stepped in a small ditch, hole really, and almost went ass over kettle down the hill.
"You know" He snapped, "I was going to bitch about your choice of outfit for this, but remind me to never let Taro dress me again. Fuck skinny jeans."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:32 pm

"At least we look great." Elizabeth panted, taking Zetsubou's stumble to gain a little ground on him. "You could bounce a coin off that ass." After a little stumble of her own she saw loudly and began to attack her skirt. She reached down and made a large rip up the side. She paused, her hands on her hips as she focused on her breathing. She turned back to look at Zetsubou. "Wanna switch shoes? I'll flash you a little boob if you don't. Think about it." She was two steps away from begging. Her feet were killing her, but she really loved these shoes.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:53 pm

"NOPE." Zetsubou squeaked, shaking his head to exaggerate his complete level of nopeness. "Definitely not, how about a thousand hundred million times nope."
"I will be quite happy living the rest of my life never seeing your boobs or wearing heels. Both seem so many levels of fuck no to me."
Realizing how insulting he was sounding Zetsubou grimaced and sent a, what he hoped to be, reassuring smile towards his companion.
"Nothing personal of course. Just... Nope."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:59 pm

"You suck and I hate you." Elizabeth said to him with no real malice. The air was still trying to find its way into her lungs. It really didn't leave much room to place emotion into her words.
She walked back over to her companion and used his arm to hold her up. She continued to talk as she removed her heels. "So whats the plan? We going to just run into each warehouse brandishing my heels as weapons? Because that could work." She nodded as she pushed both her shoes into Zetsubou's hands and walked away from him.
If he wouldn't switch shoes with her, he could damn well use them until they were needed as stabbing weapons.
Whoever invented stilettos deserved a fucking medal for weaponising a lady shoe. Then they should be murdered horribly for making the most uncomfortable shoe in the world.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:07 am

1.  Andrew
  2. Zetsubou
  3. Mori
  4. Kietsu
  5. Satori
  6. Yuki
  7. Sora
  8. Taro
  9. Yuni
  10. Christopher

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prompt Round One   Prompt Round One - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prompt Round One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Six: Post Promptly-
Jump to: