RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's that tap tapping at my door?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

What's that tap tapping at my door? Empty
PostSubject: What's that tap tapping at my door?   What's that tap tapping at my door? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:25 am

Tightening the laces on his shoes with one last tug Tyler stands up and joins the rest of the track team on the grassy patch next to the field for pre-run warm up, they were just coming into Winter in Beacon Hills and Coach had decided that meant that running the track behind the school was out; too much black ice and all the injuries last year have made his pre-state comp paranoia levels skyrocket.
Not that Tyler cares that much - at least using the field track means that Coach isn't yelling at him to take his headphones out every five minutes and watch where he’s going. There was only one way to run on the field and no logs, holes or stray Greenburgs to dodge, so Coaches hackles were usually down about the use of headphones. Besides, they kept his ears warm.

It's only twenty minutes later when he is on his twelfth lap - and boy was he wrong about watching out for stray Greenburgs, God that guy is an idiot - when he really notices it. At first he dismisses it as just, well something, he doesn’t really care enough to see what it is, but after four more laps and the thing out of the corner of his eye not only not going away but actually seemingly starting to glow he starts paying it a mite of attention.
'What the hell?' he finds himself thinking as his gait slows and Coach starts yelling at him from the bleachers, 'is that a white... Deer?'

Sighing melodramatically, Tyler pulls out his iPod and turns the volume up by several decibels before he determinedly averts his gaze and continues with his run.
He did not need crazy shit in his life, leave that for the nut balls who ran around in the woods all the time and their weird ass tendencies.

Three days later and Tyler is still not seeing the weird ass deer thing that seemed to be following him around damnit.
It seems to be getting worse with how bold it’s becoming, actually following Tyler on his runs around the block and sitting on his front porch, the worst thing was that no one else seemed to see it and when they did they were mistaking it for a dog.

"Still not caring" He mutters to it on the way out of the door, hefting his bag higher on his shoulder and stoically making his way towards school.
Actually, the worst thing about the stupid deer-dog is that Tyler can swear the thing is amused by him being determined to ignore it.
It seems quite fond of him.

He hates his life.
Back to top Go down

What's that tap tapping at my door?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Seven: Hell Mouth-
Jump to: