RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:50 am

The Settlement.
Back to top Go down
https://rpworld.forummotion.com
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:53 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:58 am

Anei glared at the river.

Why was she on fishing duty?

She also glared at her brother who was lounging across the river flipping blades in a tight circle.

Sighing disdainfully Anei stood up and slung the basket full of fish over her should and headed towards a nearby cave.

As she entered she felt the tug of magics magics as she passed through a seemingly solid wall. Inside was a large caern with no roof. It was filled with small huts and gardens.

"Home sweet home" she murmered.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:01 am

Ayama pulled out one of the herbs within the small garden. Ayama would never let anyone into her garden, it was hers, hers, no-one elses. She couldn't take the chance someone would mess it up, if that did happen... Head woulds roll. Ayama had spent the few years they had been there creating this garden, it was her favorite chiild. "Yes, you heard right Yuki and Amaterasu, a garden has replaced you." Ayama laughed, she told her kids that every day.

Yuki was having a blast however, yeah right. He was building a trench, well, digging a trench, so water could be taken into the cave. It also wasn't helping his sullon mood how his sister sat, commenting on his skills while sowing some unneeded clothing.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:04 am

Satori smiled at Anei when she walked into the cavern with the fish and poked Mori. "Go on! Cook!" Mori scowled darkly and slunk away from Satori towards Anei, "Fish". He demanded, holding out a hand.

Ever since Satori had ran into Mori, he had been, to his disgust, hired as her personal 'slave'.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ROAR!   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:09 am

Anei stared disdainfully at Mori.

"No way bucko, last time you cooked the fish I was picking bones out of my teeth for at least half an hour"

Shoving past him she held hand out expectantly to Ayama.

"Spices" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:09 am

Ayama agreed with Anei, "Yeah, last time you cooked, you forgot to use the herbs, nd the last time you did use my herbs YOU MISUSED THEM!" Ayama handed the herbs to Anei. "You, however, can use them."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:12 am

Mori scowled in irritation, resisting the urge to thwack her over the head. He stalked back over to Satori, arms crossed. "She's cooking". He said, glaring at her. Satori grinned, "right then, go make yourself useful". She said, waving a hand.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:16 am

About 20 minutes later Anei pulled all the fish out of the fire, as she was about to pull the last fish out a small blade swiped it from her hand

"god you're impatient" anei scowled, glaring at Zetsubou
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:16 am

Hikaru ran through the trees of the dark forest

a giant grin plastered on her face.

she giggled as a tree exploded inches from her head

she zipped up a tall tree and crouched in its branches.

three demons ran into view

where'd the little foul mouthed, bastard born runt go!!!.

Hikaru stood up suddenly "PEEK-A-BOO!"

they spun around as Hikaru threw two fistfulls of Green-Blue Kitsunebi at them and they exploded in the fireball

"BOOM!" Hikaru yelled gleefully!
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:13 am

Satori sighed. "I want some air" She said irritably, flicking her necklace and walking towards the cavern entrance, Mori stalking behind her.
Once she got outside, she wandered off into the forest surrounding the cavern. Mori scowled darkly at her, arms crossed. "satori-hime do you really intend on wasting my time like this?" Satori rolled her eyes. "Stop sulking. I wanted a walk".
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:17 am

Hikaru leapt through the trees happily

euphoric at having played her favorite game

and to add to her fun,

some familiar scents had been lurking around here recently!

this was a good day
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:31 pm

Ayama took her fish happily And chewed on it like a baby chewing on a... well on anything really. babies love to chew.

Meanwhile, outside.

"YUKI! Dig so its all even! Your making it all wonky! The river like thing has got to make sure it flows perfectly."
"I KNOW!" Yuki yelled back to his sister, Amaterasu, "Thats why, it doesn't matter what size it is!"
"Your going to fix this when we get back from Dinner." She told him firmly, sighing, Yuki agreed. "Whatever, Help me out." He held out his hand and, sighing, Amaterasu took it and began to pull him out, only to be pulled in herself. "YUKI!" She shriked to see her giggling brother running off towards their temperary home. "I'm going to kill you!" Jumping out of the ditch she ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:28 am

Hikaru

having run around in circles squeeling happily for a few hours

lounged in the branches of a tree and stared off into space

regathering her seemingly endless energy supply

it started to rain

hikaru laughed as she was slowly saturated by the gravity stricken water

within minutes she was soaked to the bone

she leapt from her resting place and shot higher up the tree

she balanced precariously on the topmost branch

where the wind was at its fiercest

she grinned manicly as her temperature dropped to about 5 degrees

this was a very good day

she thought as her frozen skin turned blue and iciles clinked in her hair...
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:51 am

Mori and Satori both pulled up their hoods when the rain began to cascade down. Satori was about to turn back around when she caught a very familiar scent. She paused for a split second and then charged off deeper into the forest yelling. "Hikaru!!" Mori growled in pure frustration and raced after her.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: WHEEE!!!   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:54 am

~blank post bitches~

Last edited by bobdapeach on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:57 am

Hikaru giggled as her shouted name reached her fox ears, now dusted with frost

"I knew she would find me eventually"
she said to the wind

she laughed once more...

...then plumeted head first to the ground
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:00 am

Yuki ran into the cave, laughing manically until he saw his sister running up behind him. Being tackled to the ground Yuki sqeecked and tried to fight the smaller, yet more vicious girl on top of him. "MA!!!" He cried out, asking for his mothers help. Ayama, who by this point hadn't even bothered to look up from her fishy meal, glared at her son and daughter. "Ama! Get off your brother and let me eat!"
"But MA! He pushed me into the ditch."
"You deserved it."
"Did not!"
"Did to!"
"Did not!"
"Did to!"
"GRRRR! Did NOT!" Amaterasu punched Yuki in the nose, "HEY! YOU BITCH!" Yuki kneed her in the back and soon after it became a full out brawl between the two, Yuki being the older and having the upper hand. Ayama stood up, putting her fish down a rock while the fight was going on of course, and walked over, simply holding her hand up she punched Yuki in the back of the head and pulled Amaterasu away, not without giving the girl a smart rap over the head. "Children." Ayama said, rolling her eyes as she let Amaterasu fall to the ground. "Now, eat!"
"yes mum." The said in unison as they walked over to Anei and held out their hands for a meal.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:01 am

Satori was about to pull to a stop when she saw the figure, heading with speed to the floor. She raced forwards and stopped withing a meter diameter of the figure's possible landing spot, Mori stopping behind her, sword half drawn and looking more frazzled by the second.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:02 am

Zetsubou glared daggers at his sister.

"I'll take fish whenever I want" he growled

"NOT WHEN IM THE ONE WHO COOKED IT!!" Anei screeched, ignoring the others.

She proceeded to spear a fish a knaw on it.

"My fish." she scowled.

"pfft" Zetsubou responded
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:05 am

Yuki glared and pointed at Anei. "RUDE!" he said before grabbing his fish and walking away. Amaterasu looked at Anei and carefully took her own fish and then proceeding to walk away, looking at the panthers the whole time. Thinking they were being rather childish but then again, after the act she just played, she really wasn't one to talk.

"Stupied kids." Ayama muttered as she munched happily on her fish again.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:06 am

Hikaru glowed an icy green/blue and slowed

she came to a halt

her nose half an inch from the forest floor her

she giggled as she righted her self

still floating and the right way up now

she grinned at Satori
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:09 am

Mori rolled his eyes. "Kitsune" He said with a scowl and turned away in annoyance.

Satori glomped Hikaru. "Long time no see!" She said happily. "Oh yeah, you need to see where we're living now!" She said, grabbing Hikaru and running back to the cavern. Mori running after them/
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:12 am

Amaterasu sat down by her brother. Yuki looked up at her, holding his fish between his hands. "What happened to the mature sister we normally have around?" he asked, looking at her out of the corner of his eyes. "Sometimes we can let our apperences slip."
"You stole some of Mums catnip again didn't you?" Amaterasu looked down at her brothers comment. "Yes." She muttered. Yuki broke out in laughter. "I knew it."
"HEY! Shut up! You know what that stuff does, its so addictive."
"Ama, your half cat, you need to stay away from the stuff." Yuki said. His sister nodded. "I know, but also being a cat, I like fish." She took a large bite out of his fish. "Ama!" Yuki whined.
"Sorry Man, couldn't help it." Amaterasu said, chewing and swallowing her bite. "Nah sis, its cool because I get to do this!" Yuki took his own bite out of his sisters fish. Amaterasu looked at him and him at her. "Swap?" She asked, holding out her fish. "yeah." They traded fish and then joined their mother in happily chewing on the fish.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:15 am

Kietsu sighed as the sun set behind the sheets of rain. He felt the gods repreive take hold of his body and he was able to take his form once.

Turning to his companion he grumbled.

"Time to find the others"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next