RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:17 am

Hikaru stuck her tounge out at the unfortunate youkai

that was tailing the two of them with a sour expression
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:10 am

Going to take another bite of her fish and finding nothing but air in her hands, Ayama pouted. "Aww..."

"Ma," Amaterasu began, "Anei made lots of fish, maybe you should get more, yeah?" Ayamas face seemed to light up. "I like your thinking!" The butterfly Youkai with a strannge facanation and way of comunication with plants promptly ran off to grab some more fishy goodness. "You know sis..." Yuki began, breaking off some of his meat and handing it to the cat, Butterfly cross breed. "Your like a mother to our mother."
"Yeah... I guess so..." Amaterasu said, taking the meal offered to her.. well meat since it was only a little bit. "But I can't help it. You and her." She paused. "Your so much like children, sometimes it feels like.. I need to take care of you all, be the mature one."

"HEY!" Yuki protested, placing a hand over his heart, "I resent that. I am not Immature just... Childish." Looking at Yuki like he was an idiot Amaterasu began to speak again. "Same thing, I feel like I'm way older then my time and feel like I should help everyone and everything..."
"Like Jackie." Yuki butted in.
"Yeah, like Jackie but everyone here... They seem so childish, me excluded."
"Unless your on catnip." Yuki pointed out happily. Amaterasu had no choice but to agree. "Yeah, unless I'm on catnip."

"Hey Chickies, mother hen has returned with... HER FISH!" Ayama declared and to prove her point, she held the fish up and pointed to it before promtly sitting down and start to eat it. "What did you two get up to?"
"Little this, little that, little chat, with a little cat!" Of course Yuki, the full blodded Rat Youkai couldn't help but grin at his foster sisters face which was a perfect picture of offence. "And a little chat, with a little weiner!" She replied huffly.
"OI! My weiner isn't sma-" Yuki was cut off midsentence by his sisters rude hand which now covered his mouth. "Ok! We get the point! Too much infomation! I was just calling you a dick!" Somehow managing to escape his sisters grip of death the rat pouted. "Well sorry for not understanding right." He grumbled.

"Hey Yuki..." Amaterasu began, the sweet little sister voice in place. "What?" Yuki asked, eyeing her suspicasly. "Can I have more fish.. Please?" She begged, making her eyes big and round in a hope of Making herself so cute he would give it up. "Ama! I'm offended! You think I would just give you my precious fish?! Ask mother..." Yuki said, motioning to their mother as he took another happy bite of his fish to tease his sister.
"Yuki.. Come on. Look at her would you... You really think she would just give me some fish without hissing and spitting and maybe even attacking you for not giving me any?"
"You could just get some you know... Go to Anei or something..." He grumbled while ripping some meat off. "I know, but I can't be bothered." She took the offered meat and kissed her sulking foster brothers cheek. "Thanks Onii-chan."

Ayama watched her two children in silence, the simple act she was putting on a mixture of acting and... ok she admits it, she was enjoying herself! The fish was damn good! What she noticed next however, her daughter managing to get some fish off the boy who was stingy as anything, what a manipulative bitch! Ayama couldn't help but grin at the powerful and cleaver daughter she had. Her daughters skills in manpulation, smarts, sword play where only outshined by Yukis strangth, Agility and of course, his skill with the ladies.
Ayama grinned to herself. She had a potentualy powerful pair in front of her.
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:11 am

((GRRR MANDY!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!! YOU WERE STILL SIGNED ON IN MY COMPUTER!!!! JESS WROTE THAT!!!))
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:33 am

Yuni nodded to Keitsu, hunching slightly in an attempt to maintain some body heat under the chilling rain.
"You know where they are?" She asked.
"I'm hopeless at detecting auras from this distance" Yuni said apologetically.
She still wasn't sure about meeting up with a group of yokai, even though she knew one of them, and was hoping they weren't interested in humans for lunch.
She grinned.
"In any case, it'd be good to get out of the rain!" She said happily to her somewhat stoic companion.

------------------------------

Mori's scowl deepened.
"Stupid females, wasting my time."
He muttered in the panther dialect, temporarily forgetting about Satori,
who threw him an irritated look. He simply glared back.

Once they reached the cavern, Satori and Mori stepped through the barrier and into the cave, away from the rain. Satori dragged Hikaru in after her.

"musume, any left overs?" Satori asked hopefully, sitting down beside her 'daughter'.
Mori followed her and instead, sat opposite Zetsubou, holding a temporary grudge against females.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:50 am

Ayama, noticing Moris less then enthusiastic attitude towards weman decided to play a little joke on the poor guy. She stood.
"Ma, ma, ma, ma." Amaterasu warned her already walking away mother. "Don't do it!" She hissed but Ayama ignored her and sat by Mori. "Hello." She said, sitting side on and leaning back over him to look in his face.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 am

Mori twitched and, without a second thought, shoved her away from him, brushing himself off, painfully disgruntled.
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked furiously.
"Give me a break!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:56 am

But that didn't stop Ayama. "What us doing? What ya looking at? Why you pissy? Why the glaring? Why the bad mood? Why the storm clouds..."
"MA!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:58 am

Mori seethed and stood up, fangs bared. "Stop. Annoying. Me." He hissed, crossing his arms.
"You and the rest of the population" He snarled, scowling again. Mori glared at Ayama once again. "Don't you have something better to do?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 am

"Do I have something better to do..." Ayama asked herself,placing her finger on her chin to show all that she was thinking. "No.. I don't.... OI! AMA! DO I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO?!" She yalled back to her daughter. "Mum, leave the poor guy alone.."
"Thats a no." Ayama told him.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:04 am

Mori resisted the urge to bash Ayama over the head, instead, giving her a shove backwards. He then turned to Amaterasu. "Do something about your mother will you, I don't think i can take much more of this" He said, desperation now mingling with his annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:08 am

Amaterasu nodded and when her mother went back to annoying Mori she krept off into Ayamas garden. As soon as one toe entered that place Ayamas head snapped towards her. "AMA!" ayama cried, running at her daughter and appearing in front og her, "One. More. Step. and. I. Will. Gut. You."
Amaterasu nodded and stepped back, winking at Mori when she turned
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:10 am

Mori rolled his eyes to the roof in relief and settled back down on the floor. "Whats she keep in there anyhow? Not that i really care..." He said, expressing intrest in his way.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:15 am

Ayama hissed at them before going into her garden.
"And to think...." yuki began
"I'm related to her." Amaterasu finished, Yuki laughed. "Yeah and I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:27 am

"You have my sympathy" Mori said sourly.
"I think i'd go insane" He said, holding a hand to his head.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 am

Yuki laughed. "You should see her in battle mode, its... Like shes totally diffrent. Serious and all... Not like her at all...."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:38 am

Mori nodded. "Some of the best are like that. Personally, i don't think i could act that way."
He said, allowing himself a snigger at the idea.

"After all this time, ive never asked. What's your preferred fighting style?" He said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:41 am

"Mine personally is fist or sword." Yuki explained. "Sword mostly, Amas more of the fist person.Ma's the dagger."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:44 am

Mori nodded. "Should spar you some time. Mine's the sword" He said, guesturing to the sheathed sword that never left his side. "And being a bodyguard, that should be fun" He said with a
less-irritated-than-usual tone.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:48 am

"Agreed." Yuki laughed. Amaterasu stood up and sighed, "Get hurt and I aint clening up your mess."
"Aww, thanks sis.. love you too." Yuki grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:50 am

Mori shrugged. "I'll take it easy on him" He said with a mocking grin. "We'll just have to see wether he's more of the bragger or the fighter".
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:56 am

Yuki looked on in mock offence. "Is that a challenge?"
"Oh boy." Amaterasu rolled her eyes and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:59 am

"Depends how you look at it, rat boy" He said, highly amused as he watched amaterasu's retreating figure. "Your sister seems to have confidence that i'll beat you".
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:01 am

"She does not!" yuki insisted. "I just get into fights alot." he mumbled. "I could beat your ass anyday, Kitty."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:04 am

"Yeah, yeah" He said, smirking at the roof.
"Keep telling yourself that. I hate to point it out... but Felines are supiriour to rodents"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:09 am

"Thats it." yuki stood up. "Bring it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom   The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Settlement - Amaterasu's Ballroom
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next