RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Future of the Present. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 am

"Like that changes anything." He said, shaking his head with a single laugh. "Think I wan' to just run back over there? Up there... over there." He discarded it. "...I'm still angry." He said, trying to focus his eyes on Yuki. "He just left. Didn't talk to me, or him." He nodded at the door. "And thinks it's all good?" His eyes shut and he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:45 am

Yuki laughed and smiled softly. "I'm not going to defend him. Come on, lets get you cleaned up. Unless you want me to join you."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:13 am

"Feel free." Sadaharu said with a wave of his hand. "There's a whole stash of stuff in here that Taro doesn't know about. If you want. I'm not moving; I'll be sick." He wouldn't have admitted to the stash if he wasn't so drunk.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 am

Yuki smirked and once he got the location of the stash, he made himself comfortable next to the boy, his own bottle in his hand.

---

David knocked on the door again and awaited for rhun to answer. He saw Evelyn and her new gothic boyfriend walk off. He was going to get this date out of Rhun even if it killed him.

---

Evelyn tilted her head up and kissed Ravens jaw. The movie had reached a slow point.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:49 pm

"Finally. Someone that sees it my way." He said, taking another drink and letting his head rest back against the wall.

---

Rhun opened the door and instantly shook his head. "What are you doing here?" He asked, looking around. "I said no."

---

Raven leant over to kiss Evelyn, one hand touching her hair.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Yuki gave a laugh and bought his bottle to his lips, taking a nice big sip of it.

---

"One date." David said, holding up a finger. "We wont tell anyone. We'll go somewhere where people wont run into us. Just one date."

----

Evelyn smiled against Ravens lips, kissing him back. She never thought she'd be one of the teenagers up the back not actually watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:35 am

Sadaharu placed down the bottle and held his head. "Man..." He sighed and rubbed a hand over his face as if to clear his thoughts. "I was thinking of going out for a while. Like, a longer while. Later. Not today." He said and then took another drink, eyes closing again. "Or something."

---

"I'm. Not. Gay." Rhun said with an exasperated laugh. "I'm sorry, really, but I'm not!"

---

Raven pulled away for a second and found himself smiling. He hadn't been paying much attention to the movie anyway. Not when he could hold Evelyn. He ran one hand through herhair and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:40 am

Evelyn pulled away from the kiss this time to giggle and touched his lips. "My gloss is on them."

---

"Fine, not gay." David said quickly. "Just go out with me. Don't force me to blackmail you."

---

"Where are you going?" Yuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:49 am

Raven smirked. "I blame you." He said and gave her another quick kiss. "I'll just have to try and give it back." He joked.

---

"Hey," He rose his hands defensively. "You've picked on me this entire year, and you think blackmail is worrying?" He glanced around. "So what, all I have to do, is leave this house and be withing one hundred meters of you and you won't do something stupid?" He asked.

---

"Don't know." He shrugged. "Out."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:52 am

David nodded. "See a movie and sit next to me for the entirity of it." He said. "Hold my hand and there will be a goodnight kiss by the end of it."

---

Evelyn giggled again and kissed him, pulling him close.

---

Yuki gently touched the top od Sadaharus head as he took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:00 am

"Hold your..." Rhun shook his head. "Why are you doing this to me!" he exclaimed. "I don't- i like chicks!" He said, emphasising his point with a frantic wave of his hands.

---

He couldn't believe that he was with Evelyn. It still suprised him sometimes, and he'd look around for the bunch of people ready to laugh when he realized it was a prank... but it wasn't. He kissed her neck. "I really love you."

---

Sadaharu fought to keep his eyes open, swayed slightly, and then slumped back against the wall and slept. He still held onto the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:05 am

"Because I like you." David said, pushing Rhun up against the wall and holding him there with his arm at the side of the other boys head. "And I don't take no for an answer."

---

Evelyn hummed and arched her neck. "I really love you too."

---

Yuki put his and Sadaharus bottles to the side and lifted the boy into his arms. he placed him onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 am

Rhun gulped. "O-okay. Umm... Now?" He asked, looking aroound cautiously. If anyone so much as glimpsed him walking around and... holding David's hand, he was worse than dead. "I need to let... my, err, mum know that I'm going out then..." he said, trying to sidestep away from David.

---

Raven smiled and caressed her cheek, kissing her again more passionately.

---

Sadaharu shifted slightly, one hand closing, but apart from that did not move. He'd be hating the world the next day.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:14 am

"Alright, I'll be waiting." David stepped back.

---

Evelyn shifted to wrap her arms tightly around his neck. She moaned slightly against his lips.

---

Yuki tenderly moved Sadaharus hair out of the way before he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 am

Rhun quickly walked back inside. Shit! This wasn't fair! "Mum! I'm going out with a friend." He called. "I'll be back later."

---

Raven deepened the kiss but broke away with a snicker when someone hissed at them to get a room.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 am

Evelyn giggled and covered her mouth looking embaressed. She lent against Raven choosing to watch the movie.

---

Elizabeth nodded. "Alright! Take what money you need!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:18 am

Rhun shoved some money into his pocket and walked back outside, closing the door behind him. "Okay." He crossed his arms uncomfortably.

---

Raven chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:20 am

David slowly reached over and took Rhuns hand and led the boy down to his car. He let go of Rhuns hand and got into the drivers side.

----

Evelyn smiled and let her head fall onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:50 am

Rhun paused for a moment before hopping into the passenger seat. This was possibly the simgle most awkward and bizarre situation he'd ever been in. "So... What are we seeing then?" He asked, not wanting to sit in silence. It was making him panic.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 am

"Calm down alright?" Dave said almost kindly as he looked over to Rhun. "Just think of it as two mates hanging out." It was obvious this boy next to him had never been on a date, David looked ahead. "We'll see what you want to okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:11 pm

"Yeah, okay." He looked out the window. "I don't know what's on." He admitted. "An uh, what if someone you know sees you out?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:15 pm

"I'll just tell them you payed me to teach you to be cool." David said, casting Rhun a boyish grin.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Rhun laughed slightly at that. "Sounds like it could work." He folded his arms. It wasn't every day that the school's token homophobe jock asked an outcast boy to go out. He wasn't even sure if he was unnerved, nervous or simply in fear for his life. Some kind of viscious prank or something.

"What is actually on? Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 pm

"I know theres some horror flick on, some cheesy romance flick and this action flick." Another boyish grin was thrown to Rhin. "Which I think looks friggen sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Rhun smiled awkwardly. "Right, sounds good." Truth be told, he did prefer action. "So, the action one then. Cool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: