RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Future of the Present. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 pm

David pulled into the movie theatre parking lot and got out of his car. "We need to hurry if we want to catch the previews." David loved previews.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:57 pm

"Right." He double checked the notes in his pocket and then walked alongside David. He was still nerve wracked, and extremely embaressed, but he didn't seem like bad company, after all.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:59 pm

"Just you try paying." David laughed under his breath and through a false smile as he bought both their tickets. He smiled and handed Rhun his.

"Popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Rhun accepted his ticket with an embaressed smile. "Yeah, sure." He looked around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:10 pm

"Come on, just let yourself go for one night." David whispered into Rhuns ear with a smirk before turning around to get the popcorn.

---

Evelyns eyes widened as she pulled Raven into a dark corner. "Isn't that Rhun and David?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Raven's eyebrows shot up when he saw the... couple? "I... I do think so." he said quietly. "With David?! Well... That's the most bizarre thing that's happened today... Did you think that he was...?"

---

Rhun found himself blushing and quickly cleared his throat, waiting for the person behind the counter handed David the popcorn before he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:19 pm

"David got close and he blushed...." Evelyn said, hoping she answered his unfinished question.

----

David smiled and thanked the person behind the counter and paid for the food before following after Rhun. "Come on, Movies starting."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm

"But... That's David." Raven stated, as if that would clear things up. It didn't really. "How... interesting. Tell me your phone has a camera on it. This kind of opportunity shouldn't be passed up" He joked.

---

"Right." Rhun said with a nod, pocketing his hands and walking towards the cinema.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:33 pm

David smiled and handed the woman their tickets as he looked to Rhun.

---

Evelyn swore. "Shot, I do." She quickly took out her phone and went to camera.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Just two mates hanging out. He took his ticket back from the lady and smiled over to David, starting to talk aimlessly about the last movie he saw to alleviate his awkwardness.

---

Raven was honestly struggling with his serious expression. It was taking a lot of effort to keep the unbidden smirk from his face.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Evelyn snickered as she took the photos. "So, Rhun, didn't want to be his friend huh." She giggled and looked to Raven.

---

David's grin grew. He loved that movie. He continued to talk until they got into the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Raven's cheek twitched and then a smirk spread slowly over his face. "No, no. Not friends." He corrected lightly.

---

Rhun looked to David when it came to choosing seats, once he'd done a quick scan of the theater. he didn't think he could see anyone he knew. He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:04 pm

"Relax." David laughed, giving Rhuns knee a small pat. "I havn't been so bad so far have I?"

---

Evelyn giggled. "Its so cute."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:23 pm

"No, no." He said quickly. "Not bad at all." He said and looked at the screen to shut himself up.

---

"Cute? You're meant to hate that guy!" He said in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:25 pm

David smiled softly and watched the movie. He occasionally offered Rhun popcorn and sometime during the movie he had taken Rhuns hand in his own.

---

"But they look cute." Evelyn smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:31 pm

"Girls." Raven muttered, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

---

Rhun was calm. He was eating popcorn, the movie was good, and it didn't really bother him that David was holding his hand. And not int the'if I don't go along with this he'll beatt me up' kind of way.

Last edited by Satori on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:33 pm

David had their fingers laced together. He smiled to Rhun and lent over to whisper something he thought might happen in the plot.

---

"Lets go." Evelyn said. "We have one night before I'm off to Shades."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:46 pm

"Fair call." He said and walked beside her. "So, where to?"

---

Rhun blushed slightly at the proximity and nodded, adding what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:47 pm

David rolled his eyes at Rhuns suggestion and gave evidence as to how he could be wrong.

---

"Park? Your room? My room? Matts place? The laundrey mat? I don't care." Evelyn said.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:53 pm

"Your house?" He asked. "It's that or the laundry mat." He said with a small grin. "So I suggest your house."

---

Rhun sniffed and shrugged it off, saying that it was a movie. Fats were useless. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Evelyn took Ravens hand and dragged him back to her house.

---

When the movie was over David sat there in shock. "Well I'll be, you were right."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Raven followed, smiling slightly. "So, just leaving your brother to it?" He sniggered. "Should you break it to your mother?"

---

Rhun grinned. "I knew it!" He gave David a light punch on the shoulder. "I win! You owe me a soda!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 pm

"Aww man." David comaplined as they walked from the theatre to get said Soda.

---

"No, we'll let him." Evelyn grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Raven laughed. "Anyway, the movie?" He quizzed. "What were your overall thoughts? If you were paying attention to it?"

---

Rhun just grinned. "No complaints. You know, I think that movie was a book." He mused.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:18 pm

"And I bet you read it." David said, fishing through his pockets for change. He handed Rhun the can when it came out of the machine.

---

"Not really." Evelyn admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: