RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Future of the Present. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:15 am

"Raven please." Evelyn begged. "You wont take not going home as an answer, please, I don't want to see you hurt again."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 am

"Can I just think about it?" He asked, grasping his hair with one hand. "I'll think, just, I don't want to have to figure this out now."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:32 am

"Alright, but you're staying with us until you're better, okay?" Elizabeth smiled and gently tapped his nose. "I wont take no for an answer."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:38 am

"Sure. Sounds good." He said, smilling slightly. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:42 am

"Oh darling." Elizabeth held him close to her. She hated seeing him like this.

---

Luke wrapped his arms over Taros shoulders and gave his cheek a small kiss. "Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 am

"I'm alright." Raven said, hugging back for a moment. "Really."

---

Taro beamed and looked up to Luke, hands still resting on the piano keys. "Yes I am. It's not just an ornament anymore! I can nearly play jingle bells!" Taro grinned.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 am

"Then let me smother you for my sake." Elizabeth said, still holding him.

---

"Like this?" Luke reached over Taros shoulders and played said jingle.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 am

Raven smiled and hugged her again. She really was too nice to him. Soon though, he dropped back onto the bed with a sigh. The painkillers they had given him were starting to wear off, and he was hurting again. Not to mention he was exhausted. He didn't want to be rude, so he settled with; "Sorry, getting tired."

---

Taro pouted and crossed his arms. "Yes, Lukey, that's exactly it."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:07 am

"We'll come and visit tomorrow, alright?" Elizabeth pressed her forehead to his. "You sleep, and get better." She said stirnly before standing back.

Evelyn lent in and kissed him. "Love you."

---

"Here." Luke ran his hands down Tarms arms and held theothers hands loosley in his. He started to play the song again, this time using Taros hand.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 am

"Love you too." Raven said softly.
"I won't kiss you." Rhun said, waving a hand.
"Thanks for sparing me." Raven said with a small laugh. "Bye."

---

Taro smiled and shook his head wistfully. "And you can play the piano. Fess up, what can't you do?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:18 am

"Umm, fly." Luke said. "Never been able to do that by myself."

---

Elizabeth ushered them from the room.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 am

"Oh great, that's one thing." He rolled his eyes. I win! One to me! He grinned. "Well I can cook now, and I managed to keep my garden alive... And now I'm learning this. It's a start."

---

"Well..." Rhun rubbed the back of his neck. "Least he's alright." He folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:26 am

"If I knew where he lived I would be punching his father in the face." Elizabeth growled as she started the long treck back to her car. This time with her kids in tow.

---

"Soon you'll be as good as me." Luke kissed Taros neck.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:37 am

"You know I'm just dumbing myself down to make you feel better." Taro said, winking and returning to the piano.

---

"But he sounds like a pretty agressive man." Rhun commented. "I don't think that's a good idea anyway."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:39 am

"I don't care, I'd punch him and then run." Elizabeth puffed out her chest and her cheeks.

Evelyn rose an eyebrow. "Mum, Are you okay? Your acting like you were... You know, what you were like when you were pregnant with beth."

Elizabeth cleared her throat. "Umm, I have something to tell you two..."

---

Luke smiled softly and sat beside Taro.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:43 am

Rhun laughed. "My God your sense of humor is brilliant!" He shook his head, continuing to walk.

---

Taro leant against Luke, smiling and trying to figure out the notes for the bottom hand, he's messed one up again. "You have to learn to wear shirts around guests." Taro repriminded him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:45 am

"No, I really am."

"Jokes old Mum." Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"Will you two stop and just listen to me?!" Elizabeth snapped. Evelyn froze.

---

"Why?" Luke asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'd just gone swimming."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:47 am

"Why?!" Taro held a hand over his eyes. "Because I have to suffer through them admiring you!" He said dramatically. "My Luke."

---

"Mum... But, that makes no sense? Who have you been seeing?!" Rhun demanded, rounding on her. "Without telling us?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:50 am

"It-" Elizabeth swallowed and looked away ashamed. "It happened when your father signed the divorce papers."

"What?!" Evelyn exclaimed. "Its Shades?!"

Elizabeth blushed.

---

"I have a job now." Luke smiled. "Life guard."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:54 am

"Oh really?" Taro asked, raising one eyebrow and smiling. "Good job! Maybe I'll have to make a few trips to the pool." He said.

---

"How could you do that?" Rhun asked, astonished. "Mum, this is Shade we're talking about!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 am

"You have to understand, it was one time." Elizabeth said despretly. "And for that time he wasn't anything like he had been he was... That man who worked in the cubical next to me and took my breath away every day..."

Evelyns eyes were wide. "Even after what he did to us?"

"Whats happened, happened and If I could I would go back and change it but... Theres a child now..." Elizabeth whispered.

---

"I'm not saving you." Luke said.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:04 am

"Oh you would." Taro said smugly. "You wouldn't let me drown." He played the top hand.

---

"You don't have to have it." Rhun said angrily. "He's not- He's just trying to get you back, and would you? Look what he did! You saw him! You heard what he was saying! How could you do that?!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:07 am

"I don't know!" Elizabeth exclaimed, falling back agains a car and sliding to the ground. Tears sprung to her eyes as she held her head. "I don't know." She repeated, feeling like a child being scolded by her parents.

Evelyn bit her lip. She was so angry and felt so betrayed but seeing her mother like that nearly killed her.

"I would never go back to him." Elizabeth promised. "Never. You two are the most important things in my life."

---

"Wouldn't I?" Luke asked. "Their might be someone really drowning."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:16 am

"And it might be me." Taro said with a small smile, pressing a few keys at random.

---

Rhun crossed his arms and took a deep breath. "It's okay Mum." He was furious, but he didn't want to see her upset. "Come on, let's just... go home."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:17 am

Elizabeth stood shaikly and nodded. She didn't say another word as they got to the car, nor on the drive home.

---

"If you do it to get my attention I wont be too happy." Luke kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: