RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Future of the Present. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:20 pm

"Alright!" Matt yelled, charging over to the group with a fistfull of cash. "I won $400 bucks! Yeah!" He cheered and then draped an arm around Anei's shoulders. "And this is for you, pretty Lady." He saiid with a grin, waving the fake I.D. "Happy... Unknown Birthdate. With that said, let's party!" He said with a maniacal grin.

Sadaharu ran from around the corner, a dressed up Anny just behind him and Matt gave them a wave. "So, which club?"
Back to top Go down
jess

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:23 pm

"I just downed a bunch of pain killers." David grinned. "Lets get this part started."

Kassandra smiled. "I'm up for it. And I'm looking totally hot!" She looked down at her phone when it went off. "Deans inside. Shall we enter now?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Zetsubou frowned all annoyed like at Matt before sighing in defeat and checking his own wallet for cash.

"YAY PARTY!" Anei cheered, obviously excited about her first visit to the clubs
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:29 pm

"Onward then! Gonna find me some ladies." He pronounced cheerily as he practically bouncced into the club. The bouncer spend an agonisingly long time staring at Anei's card before he grunted, "Happy nineteenth." Matt just grinned.

Once they were inside Rhun grabbed David and pulled him over to the bar, already trying to pick out the most extravagent drink he could find. He wanted drunk.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:31 pm

"Deaaaaaaaan!" Richard yelled over the music, "They're here! Look over there!" He cheered, practically prancing around the other.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Dean shook his head with an amused smile. "I'm leaving you at home next time." he finished off his beer and went over to the new comers.

David odered himself a few drinks, and somehow ended up buying Kassandra a few too.
"I'm gonna get so wasted tonight!" Kassandra grinned. "And then I'm gonna go home with some lady."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:13 pm

"Mean!" Richard cried, bouncing over to the group to practically leap on Anei, "Bestust friend! Your back!"

"Oh for gods sake" Zetsubou sighed as he went to move past them, "This again!?"

"Richy!" Anei squeeled, hugging him back, "Amazing buddy friends forever!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 pm

"I need another drink." Dean returned to the bar, keith was close behind.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Grabbing Anei's hand Richard shot past Zetsubou to half crash into Dean at the bar.

"Drinks please!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Dean handed over a $20 note. "Go nuts."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 pm

"Thanks Deany!" Richard cried before ordering two aqua bombs, "You have to try these!" He cried to Anei, waving around the crazy warped glass they had come in.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:27 pm

"So, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Matt asked a girl with shockingly blonde hair. She lifted one eyebrow and Matt copied the move, flicking out a fifty. The girl smiled and he winked. "So, one Souther Comfort for me and what for the lady?"

Hannah rolled her eyes and turned away from Matt before having a good giggle and ordering a quick fuck.

Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 pm

"Jesus man." Keith breathed.

"Don't say anything, maybe I can just forget. If Richard doesn't cling to me. Wheres that Hannah girl?" Dean stepped away from the bar. Keith smirked softly. Kassandra appeared beside him.

"I've had five shots in six minutes. Lets dance!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Richard had already ordered four more drinks for Anei, "MONEH IS NEEDED!" He cried, flinging himself at Dean, "NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 pm

"Dude. I have ladies to hit on. Take a glass of water and I'll give you more soon." He pushed Richard away.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Pushing the hand away, Richard glared up at him, "For her not me!" he said firmly, before breaking down into giggles, "Need to pay! Bartender lady is getting ang-ger-ree!"

-------

https://rpworld.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: