RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to ze past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:52 pm

"I'm feeling alive." Elizabeth smiled and looked at him over her shoulder. she shifted so she was lying on her back. "Which is a surprisingly nice feeling."

---

Kate sighed and after awhile, she left to get some more food from market.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:59 pm

He kissed her cheek. "Good to hear it. I'm never letting anyone come near you or your kids again. I promise."

---

Taro followed her until there was nobody that was watching, then stopping. "Kate." He called, sneer resounding in his voice, arms folded and eyes dark.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Elizabeth smiled. "Thats a nice thought, but I may get a bit lonely."

---

Kate frowned softly. "Taro? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:09 pm

"With exceptions." He amended with a smile.

---

"Correct." Taro moved forwards suddenly and grabbed hold of her arms tightly, pushing her back against the wall and biting into her neck. his eyes flashed and his grip on her arms grew tighter as the fresh blood flowed, indulging in her fear. It had been too long since he last did this.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Kate whimpered in fright and tried to call out for help. "Taro please." she begged. "Don't do this. I have children. Please... They need me."

---

Elizabeth smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Taro licked the blood from his lips and smirked, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "Too bad, isn't it? Nothing's fair. Life is not fair." He drove his nails into her arm and gave a low laugh. "Mortality isn't fair. You're all going to die sometime. Why prolong your inevitable suffering? It's the least I could do." He hissed. "At least you have death to look forwards to."

---

"Anything I can do for you? Need a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:18 pm

"Taro please." Kate begged. "Stop this. I wont tell. I wont tell anyone. Please just... My kids. Please."

----

"Right now-" Elizabeth sighed. "Can you just hold me?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Trying hard not to listen to the conversation next door, Tosh sighed softly to himself and crawled back to his corner.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Taro just shook his head and then grabbed her, twisting her around to face the wall and then bashed her head against the grimy stones.

---

"I can." Mori said softly and did just that, murmuring that he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Kate cried out in pain before everything went black.

---

Elizabeth smiled softly and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Taro considered her for a moment before grinning cruelly and proceeding to tear chunks of flesh from her, so that the bite mark could no longer be seen, so that she was horrendously disfigured, but was so very careful to keep blood from reaching him. Then he dropped her remains to the floor and stepped lightly over them as he walked away, humming softly.

---

Mori let his own close and relaxed, paying close attention to every one of her breaths.

---

He had gone for a walk to clear his head, and he did feel better. Still painfully bitter, still world-weary, but better. He pushed open the door and stepped inside with a small sigh. Why did he feel so tired? Maybe he would just go and lie down for a while.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Elizabeth fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Mori stayed awake, not willing to sleep. Not able to. He wasn't going to waste being able to just hold her like this.

---

Taro walked slowly up the stairs, hand running along the rail as he did. He ignored Rhun's attempt to talk to him and brushed past the boy, finding his blanket and sitting down on the floor, resting his head in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:45 am

Yuki sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Is it just me, or did Taro have more colour in his cheeks?" Lord Chris asked.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:59 am

"At least he's looking healthy." Rhun shrugged off the irritation and went off in search of his brother. Taro didn't look like he was planning on moving anytime soon, and nobody else really looked sociable. There wasn't anything to do but wait for Kate to get home with the food for their next meal.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:26 am

Alexander threw his toys into a chest that Kate had given him for his toys.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:58 am

Rhun sat down. "Hey Alex. What're you doing?" He quizzed the boy. "Want a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:00 am

"Yes please." Alexander said. "Kate told me off for leaving my toys around, but I was gonna play with them."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 am

Rhun started to help pack them away. "Well, you know how adults are. She probably just meant to not leave all of them out, only the ones you were thinking of using." Rhun reasoned with a smile. "Doesn't mean you can't play."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:05 am

"Bet thats what she wants."Alexander pouted.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:07 am

"She doesn't." Rhun said with a grin, ruffling his brother's hair. "Adults just trip over things a lot. We can go play if you want."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 am

Alexander nodded. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:44 am

Rhun grabbed some random toys, not Alex's favourites, and settled back down on the floor. "Done and done. I, Rhun, warlord of the west, wage war against you!" He said, throwing an arm wide. "I claim your territories as my own!"

Taro, who had just wandered past, paused to watch Rhun's alarming launch into 'play' and then shook his head, walking off down the stairs again. He felt too fidgety to just sit.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:59 am

Alex grabbed his favorite toys. "Alexander the great says no. They are my lands and you cannot take over them!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:06 am

"My army is far superior to yours!" Rhun proclaimed, and sent out a 'legion' of troopps. "You stand no chance!"

"I'm sorry." Taro said to Yuki, looking steadily to the rat demon. "I'm not sure what's got into me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to ze past
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP One: The Feudal Era-
Jump to: