RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to ze past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Back to ze past - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:42 pm

"Hello!" Hirotu said, grinning up at the maid.

"You must be Natalie" Her brother said, stepping around the maid, hands behind his head.

"Nice hair" Hirotu smirked, following Hotaru, neither noticing the butler until they were face to face with him.

"Charles!" Hirotu said, smile dropping, "Fancy meeting you... Uh here..."

"At the door..." Hikaru filled in, siddling backwards.

"We were just..."

"You know..."

"Visiting" They both chimed, uneasy smiles on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:44 pm

"I am afraid that the Masters of the house are currently unavailable." Charles said. "I would ask you to return at a more suitable hour. Perhaps between nine and two tomorrow, that is when the Lord takes on requests. Now if you don't mind..." He put on a cheery kind of smile before motioning to the door.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:50 pm

"Oh come on Charles" Hotaru whined as they were bustled towards the door, "We're family"

"Yeah!" Hirotu cried, "Visiting hours don't count for family!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 pm

"They do when its you." Charles said. "All the members of the household have resigned to their rooms for the night. It is far past the time for respectable people to be visiting."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 pm

"You are no fun" Hirotu huffed, giving up and stepping back out of the door.

"No fun at all." Her brother reiterated with a frown.

"It was nice to see you again." Hirotu smiled, sarcasm evident as they backed down the steps, before both of them turned and ran out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Charles shut the door before turning back to Natalie. "I believe there are still dishes that need to be done."

---

Evelyn frowned from outside the library window. "Hey Rhun... Was that the twins? You know, the other twins."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:24 am

As soon as they had stepped around the bend and out of sight of the main doors, the twins stopped and grinned at eachother. Shoving eachother out of the way until they reached the side of the house and started scrabbling up the wall, taking advantage of their claws they scaled the wall quickly and were soon bursting through the library window.

"Rhun!" They both cried, ignoring Evelyn and grabbing the other.

"Plans!" Hirotu cried.

"Big plans!" Her brother followed
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 am

Evelyn frowned but chose to remain silent. She walked back to her desk and reclaimed her seat. She appeared to be once again absorbed in her writing, though she kept an ear on the conversation not happening to far from her seat.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:18 am

"it's late!" Run exclaimed. "Besides, you're not meant to be in here at this hour, and I'm pretty sure Charles didn't let you in... Did he?" The boy asked with a raised eyebrow. "Can't this wait until tomorrow morning at least?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:41 pm

"I have an idea." Evelyn quipped from her place at the desk. "How about you leave before you drag my brother into another one of your stupid treasure hunts. It's time to stop playing your silly little games and grow up before you get yourselves thrown into prison, or worse killed!" She exclaimed. As she spoke she cleared off her desk, placing her piles of books and papers into one arm. She stared at the twins with a critical eye.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:59 am

Both twins turned around to glare at Evelyn before Hotaru huffed and dragged Rhun further from his sisters wrath.

"We're not going to grow up for a long time" Hirotu deadpanned, staring at Evelyn for a long minute, before suddenly grinning and spinning to join the boys.

"Who wants to be old anyways?" She added over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to ze past
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP One: The Feudal Era-
Jump to: