RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Chapter One - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Casting his eye over his thoroughly destroyed desk, Sekko rolled his eyes, slid to his feet and padded after the other woman.
"I'll send you the bill" He smiled blithely ignoring the question about Takato. He wouldn't be pulled away from his work for just about anything and Sekko had already used his anything today.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:08 pm

"Of course," Yuni said, rising to her feet with a rustle of silk and offering him a soft smile. "Of course, we'll be here, then. And, if you wanted to ask any questions, that's more than okay, but we really need you to be thinking hard about this, because it's very real, and you're not safe, with your powers so uncontrolled. It's something that you need to learn, so please, do come back tomorrow." She said evenly, smiling innocuously the entire time and then quirking her brow at Raven, just a little, enough that he grimaced and flipped his hand in Richard's direction in an extremely half-hearted wave.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Keeping his chin to his chest Richard gave a firm, if slightly stilted nod.
"Just need a few hours to get my head into order" Richard allowed, "This isn't exactly something you come to terms with overnight".
Crossing the room to the door he paused mid-step as his phone buzzed against his thigh, alerting him that Finn had probably noted his absence.
"Shit"
Deciding to ignore that particular problem for a moment, he fished his phone out of his pocket and doubled back across the room. Shoving the device at Yuni, screen showing the 'add new contact' page, 'Bathrobes' already set in as the contact name. No use flying blind with this, he might as well get the woman's number, Richard could never be a hundred percent on whether he'd be able to slip away from his Minder and a bit of forewarning for the woman was the polite thing to do. Richard did have manners after all, he just chose not to use them for the majority of the time.
After she'd tapped in her own number Richard gave the pair one final nod and slipped out of the room. Already cringing internally over his approaching conversation with Finn.
He barely noticed that the old woman from the foyer was saying goodbye, just sending her an absent minded wave in return, hurrying outside to head back towards the school. Best the man find him at least within the vicinity or where he was supposed to be. The car was only just in sight when Richards head started pounding and he got one quick glance of the Butlers face before he was passing out. Last thoughts cursing his bad luck. He usually made it somewhere private before the attacks started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Four: Alternate Connection (Linked Worlds)-
Jump to: