RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Chapter One...
Back to top Go down
https://rpworld.forummotion.com
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 pm

RP Seven: Kamagasaki Future AU

The Rebellion

Servants of the Gods
-                 Taro Tsukuyomi (Battle Tennin)
-                 Akaria Tsukuyomi (Balance Tennin)
-                 Kietsu Myōō (Holy Messenger)

Demons
-                 Satori Samaria (Rebellion Mercenary)
-                 Mori Sesuna (Rebellion Mercenary)
-          Teresa 'Terry' McDuff (Rebellion Agent/Enchantress)
-                 Sadaharu "Sadi" Samaria (Rebellion Agent/College)
-                 Etsuko Samaria (Double Agent)
-                 Anei Samaria (Rebellion Agent/Waitress)
-                 Zetsubou Heiso ( Rebellion Records Keeper/ Library intern)
-                 Michael 'Tosh' Foster (Rescue child/Student)
-             Sora Ochi (Tech)
-             Yuki Kato (Rebellion Agent)
-             Rika Ochi (Rebellion Mercenary)

Humans
-                 Yuni Domen (Shinto Miko)
-                 Raven Eliot (Magic User)
-                 Richard Cooper (Descendant of Shinto Priest/ Rich Bitch)
-             Alexander Ashworth (Informant.)
-             Sandy Matthews (Strip club owner/Houses Headquaters)
-             Dean Cox (Security in strip club. Eyes and Ears)

SHADED (Strategic Homeland and Demonic Extermination Division)

Leadership Division:
-            Ayama Takahashi (Director of Operations)
-                 Elaine Mathers (P.A. to Director of Operations)
-                 Samantha Finn (Head of Security and field operations)

Science Division:
-                 Tyras "Ty" Němcová (Biology and Bioengineering)
-                 Melony Dickson (Biology and Bioengineering)
-                 Samuel Nichols (Medical)
-                 Jack Davies (Tech/Engineering Department)
-             Evelyn Ashworth (Lab Assistant.)

Field Division
-                 Marc Saunderson (Extermination Field Agent)
-                 Secudus 'Sekko' Hodara (Field Agent (Partner to Takato))
-             Lily Lewis (Recon/ Cafe worker)
-             Karin Moore (Long term undercover.)

Records and Admin (Office)
-                 Shade Ashworth (Records)
-             Archibald Smith (Head of Communications and Transport Liaison)

Security
-                 Takato Tasai (IT and Security Management) Partner to Sekko))
-             Michael Archer (Security Liaison)
-             Jacob Anderson (Security Officer)
-             Keith Davids (Security Officer)
- Owen Ranch (Security Officer)

Other (Uninvolved, Neutral and Otherwise Unassigned)

Uninvolved/Neutral
-                 Maya Samaria (Infant)
-                 Yoko Domen (Oblivious Human/Assistant to Elizabeth)
-                 Matt Scotts (Oblivious Human)
-                 Mari Sawada (Oblivious Human)
-                 Natalie Sinnett (Oblivious/Waitress)
-                 Akko Kitamura (Oblivious Human)
-                 Rhun Ashworth (Oblivious Human)
-                 Mia Taura (Oblivious Human/Library Intern)
-                 Katherine "Kay" Sommers (Head Librarian)
-                 George Tyler (Demon/Librarian)
-             David Matthews (Oblivious Human/English Student)
-             Marco (Owner of 'The Cafe')

Unassigned
-                 Kraven Akiyama (Fallen Servant of the Gods)
-                 Cicero Patel (Insane sociopathic billionaire)
-                 Sebastion Finn  (Personal assistant/ Hitman to Cicero)
-                 Kamui Funai (Generic 'Bad Guy' Syndrome)
-             Mentaro Kinjo (Crazy Demon living on a hill)
-             Elizabeth Smith (P.A To crazy demon.)
-             Amaterasu Ochi (Ex Assassin)

Last edited by Jezabela on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Leaning back over the register Anei threw an over the top wink at the table she had just left, rolling her eyes as soon as she turned, a good natured grin taking over her face. She shoved the cash into the draw before she finally untied her apron for the day and headed for a table over by the large double layer glass windows that were recently expanded to take over the entire street side wall.

"Satori" She grinned, flopping into a seat opposite the older woman, swiping her coffee "What are you doing here?
I thought you weren't finishing until late"

---

"Takaaaaa" Sekko whined, slumping over the back of the other, "I'm booored"

Letting a sigh whistle past his teeth, Takato rolled his shoulders so to dislodge the young man clinging to him, only managing to get the other to cling tightly to his shoulders as not to fall.
"Entertain yourself then"

"But that's what you're for" The younger man said, pulling as much of a puppy dog look as he could from his position next to the others jaw.
"Go away. I'm busy" Takato said in answer, deleting a line of code from his laptop before starting to type the whole thing out again.
"Don't be a jerk"
"I'm always a jerk"
"I know when you're not being a jerk" Sekko said with a leer, pressing himself closer to the other in suggestion.
"Obviously not now" Takato said, rising from his seat and dislodging the other, slipping a usb out of the laptop in the process.
Heading out the door, he paused just long enough to address the young man pouting from the floor.
"Mathers is expecting this" He said "I may be inclined to be a bit nicer later."
He left the room with Sekko grinning like a madman from where he'd landed, not bothered to move. Takato would be back soon, he wasn't so inclined to move.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:08 pm

"Got the job done early," She said with a smug grin, folding her arms and leaning onto the table, lifting an eyebrow as the girl stole her coffee. Satori's hair, long and black (thanks to the suppression charm) was shoved back in a messy bun, bits sticking out rather haphazardly like she hadn't put any effort at all into getting it neatly out of the way, and she was dressed in a simple black singlet and dark grey jeans; a handbag dropped carelessly on the floor beside her feet. She had expected to be finished far later than this by probably another four hours, but the mark had pretty much paraded himself in front of her and that kind of opportunity was something that shouldn't be wasted. So she hadn't hesitated. Not really something to bring up at a coffee shop, though. 

"And I had actually intended on drinking that." She added after a moment, extending her hand for the cup. "Mori just got sent off on a contract job; he'll be gone for three days. Figured I'd order dinner, or something. Chinese? I don't know. And I haven't had a chance to stop all day until now, so coffee was the plan. Until you stole it." She wiggled her fingers insistently for the mug. "Feeling overworked and underappreciated yet? That's the goal of cafe work, right?"

-------

Elaine Mathers snapped her phone shut with a huff of irritation, eyes skimming back over to the open folder in her other hand, looking over the report as she stepped down the hallway in perfectly measure steps, heels clicking on the immaculate office floor. They were behind, and what was meant to have been a simple enough low-level abductory mission had gone completely wrong when the Agent had simply gone missing and failed to check in. That was two hours ago now, and they still hadn't found him.

Trying to sort that out was a complete nightmare.

"Mr. Tasai," She said, looking up and smiling in relief when she rounded the corner and spotted Takato, shutting the folder and holding it to her chest. "Tell me you've made progress."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:35 pm

"Progress would imply that I don't have it finished already" He said with a roll of his eyes, flicking the thumb drive at the woman, not caring that she had to fumble around all the files she was holding to catch the small device.

"I need the lab tonight and I don't want any of those idiots you call scientists to interrupt me."

---
Poking her tongue out at Satori, Anei squirreled the coffee closer to her chest.
"You're not the only one who's been busy all day. I don't think Marco was expecting business to pick up so much after the renovations." She said rolling her eyes in exasperation.
"He said he'd hire on some more workers but who knows when he'll get around to that"

Perking up slightly Anei grinned at Satori, "Does this mean that I can have the tv tonight? Mori's been hogging it all week with his Supernanny and ER shows."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:51 pm

"Well you're stuck sharing with Dr. Nemcova." She responded easily enough, completely unperturbed by the constant attitude problems as she tried and succeeded to not drop everything that she was holding. "And, unfortunately, he fits the category. I'm sure that between him and Mr. Hodara, you'll have a perfectly pleasant night." Elaine tilted her head slightly, lifting an eyebrow and letting her smile twitch up into a small smirk at the retribution.

Tyras was both scientist and idiot.

"Thank you, that will be all. please let Mr. Hodara know that he needs to file his latest mission report." She said smoothly, stepping around him as she spoke, heading further down the hallway. 

---

"You're fighting Sadi for the T.V. rights. And I've been told that if someone overwrites a single supernanny recording, they will be losing limbs." She said with a grin, reaching over to forcibly snatch back the coffee, somehow narrowly avoiding sloshing the drink everywhere as she did. She downed the rest of the drink with a hum of appreciation.

"Also, if I throw money at you, will you make grocery shopping happen? We're down to rice crackers and broccoli, and I have no idea why the hell we have either of them."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Sliding out of her chair, Anei gave Satori a bit of a 'bitch please' face.
"Money first" Anei chirped, "You still haven't paid me back for last weeks shop, and that broccoli was supposed to be for the stir fry Mori said he'd make, but never did. Also, Sadaharu can go watch tv in his own apartment, it's about time he uses it."

---

Glaring at the retreating back of the woman who ran a good half of their organisation Takato took a moment to imagine her imminent death and feeling a might bit better he turned on his heel to go track down Sekko.
"I need a distraction" He huffed to himself, pulling out a cigarette as he walked back to his quarters.

---

Meanwhile back at the apartment.

"Kietsu did you eat all the bacon!?" Zetsubou shouted from the kitchen, earning a grunt from Kietsu who was watching a rerun of Supernanny on Teevo.

"Why the fuck do we even fucking have broccoli?" Zetsubou hissed into the fridge, poking angrily at the vegetable.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I'll give you some cash when we get home. And really, there's no way that we need as many vegetables as we end up with when you shop," She said, snagging her handbag and heading for the door. "Me and Mori survived on our own cooking for years." She said, and then frowned a little, pausing mid-step and holding the door open for the other. 

"Okay, by cooking, I mean toast and blue steak. Which worked fine for us. No more of this... Squash and... And turnip stuff in casseroles. I think Mori nearly had a panic attack when there was something yellow on his fork. Our jobs are stressful enough, thank you. Side-note, I'm pretty sure Sadaharu hasn't done a single bit of shopping since he 'moved out'"

---

"Mori did it." Sadaharu commented from where he was sprawled out on the floor, a completely disorganised mess of what was probably meant to be an assignment of some description scattered around him. He was holding himself up on his elbows, tapping the end a pen insistently at a giant brick of a poetry textbook. "All four rashers."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:39 pm

"Fucking pig" Zetsubou hissed, flopping down on the couch kicking Kietsu in the process and earning and annoyed grunt from the guy. He wiggled around until he was pretty much upside down and started staring balefully at the other boy sprawled on the floor.

"Who the fuck eats four rashers anyway? Those things were like, ten feet long"

Turning so that his head thumped into Kietsu knee, Zetsubou glared up at the Tennin.
"As the official oldest and most mature person of this group you should order some pizza or something"
Glaring at Zetsubou for a moment Kietsu put upon a long suffering sigh before pausing his show and just... Blinking out of existence.

"Woo pizza" Zetsubou intoned, halfheartedly fist pumping upwards.

---

"This explains so much about both of you" Anei said, stepping onto the busy street, contemplating a cab before deciding against dealing with the traffic and heading towards the closest subway entrance.
"And don't lie, you guys would practically starve to death without me around."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm

"He did that once while I wasn't looking." Sadaharu commented dryly, flicking a glance to Zetsubou and twirling the pen around, not even noticing that the point was now leaving blue squiggles across the page he had been copying out. "And I spoke to him. Took like, five minutes for me to figure out that he wasn't there." He said with a snort before glancing down and blurting out a string of curse-words when he saw the state of the page.

---

"Yeah, actually." Satori agreed without even a moment's hesitation, stepping quickly down the narrow stairs and raising an eyebrow. "I set fire to a safe house once, trying to make grilled cheese. We ended up doing take-out for about a month. I've never been more sick of Thai Omelette."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Giggling Anei shook her head, "I wasn't even aware you could get sick of Thai omelette"
Sliding her pass into the turnstile at the bottom of the staircase, she pushes through the barrier and the subsequent crowds to make her way down one of the many passages until she was standing at the right platform.
"If I'm timing this right the next train should be here in a few minutes. What's the bet the boys have ordered take-away?"

---

"Food!" Zetsubou cried triumphantly, practically mugging Kietsu of his pizza boxes.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 pm

"What's the bet the boys have made your boy order takeaway?" Satori asked, smirking and nudging Anei with her elbow and all but waggling her eyebrows before she fished her phone out of her handbag, tapping out a text as she leaned against the timetable stand to wait, keeping a vague eye on the crowd over the top of her phone. "And it's probably nothing but meat-lovers pizza or that God awful greasy meat from down the road. both of which are perfectly fine by me."

Satori Samaria to Mori Sesuna (+011-53-389-4XX-4756) 5:34 EDT
Job's done. You? Also, you're missing out on maybe-pizza-maybe-oily-stuff.

Satori Samaria to Mori Sesuna (+011-53-389-4XX-4756) 5:35 EDT
Jesus, you're in Columbia? What the hell are you doing there? I can see the redirection number, you know.

Mori Sesuna to Satori Samaria (+917-289-4XX-4756) 5:35  EDT
woking. tape supernanny, no tele here. also, tell the kid to stay the hell away from my sake. dont tell anei about the toaster thing just, replace it, or something

"Mori stuck a knife in the toaster this morning. It's now broken."

---

"You get garlic bread too?" Sadaharu asked with a sudden grin, shoving aside the pile of paper and forgetting about the pen incident as he wrangled a box from Zetsubou, flipping open the lid and dragging out an overly cheesy slice.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Freezing for a split second in shock, Anei turned to Satori with a bewildered and mildly offended expression.
"How-- Why? Should I even ask?" She sighed, completely perplexed at why anyone would do that.
Shaking her head she pulled out her phone and sent off a quick text.

Anei Samaria to Mori Sesuna (+011-53-389-4XX-4756) 5:47 EDT
You better pay for that.

---

Sighing good naturedly, Kietsu merely threw a small bag in Zetsubou direction before settling down with his own pizza; Vegetarian. At least the others were less likely to immediately steal it if he got something with vegetables on it.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:21 am

Mori Sesuna to Anei Samaria  (+917-283-4XX-4384) 5:47 EDT
Make Satori pay for it, it was her suggestion, so you know.  Knives solve most things.

Mori Sesuna to Anei Samaria  (+917-283-4XX-4384) 5:48 EDT
Working.

---

"There was something stuck in it and the toast wouldn't go in." Satori commented, flicking through her messages and then shutting the phone, slipping it into her bag. "I mean, I figured it'd be fine to do because you know, electrocution isn't a big deal." Someone glanced over in complete confusion and she stared back challengingly, one eyebrow high. "But I may have forgotten to take the actual toaster into consideration.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 am

"You know..." Anei murmured, sidling a little closer to Satori as to not be overheard, "You're the one that's always going on about not talking about this stuff in public"

Grinning Anei spun away from the woman and practically pranced onto the train that had just pulled up, calling over her shoulder with her biggest look of innocence and holy forgiveness.
"But I can forgive you for your trespasses, if you just buy a new toaster."

---

"Be a dear and run this down to 314" The older man said, placing a small stack of files onto the young girls desk causing her to jump in her seat and knock over a, thankfully empty, coffee mug.

"Yes, yes sir!" She yelped, scrambling to her feet and blushing quite heavily, already scooping up the files and moving to dash out of the door.
Archibald took a moment to chuckle to himself, he did so love messing with the new meat of the department.
Ducking through several corridors and floors before she found the right door, making several wrong turns on the way. The young woman found herself standing outside one of the residential rooms and double checking several times to make sure she had the right door; she'd never been sent to deliver anything to someones personal rooms before, she braced herself and knocked.

Only to have the door opened by a guy probably only a few years older than herself in just his boxers, hickeys covering his neck.
"Whatsit?" He questioned through a yawn, causing the young girl to blush heavily and just stare in shock for a long moment before remembering herself and handing the man the file.
"Mr Smith sent these down" She stammered, blushing only increasing tenfold when she noticed the other very naked man sitting on a bed in the back of the room, laptop in front of him and cigarette in his mouth.

"Ah yeah. Thanks for that" The first guy said, sending a smirk and overly flirtatious wink at her before pulling the door shut in her face, leaving her standing there gaping and blushing.

"I'm not entirely sure this is what I signed up for" She whispered faintly to herself, before turning tail and skittering back to her office.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:08 am

"There's a difference between the off-limits topics, and suggesting that I don't care about bodily harm." Satori pointed out quietly with a smug grin, stepping up after her and brushing past to secure a spot to stand where she could place her back to the wall of the train. "And I'll get one tomorrow. Only have a meeting."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 pm

The apartment door suddenly flew open. "Ohh, Pizza!" Three bodies entered the apartment. The first, Yuki Kato headed straight for the Pizza. Taking one slice from each, he pushed himself onto the top of the kitchen counter and began to eat. He did notice Kietsu sitting on the couch with a Pizza all to himself. He vowed to grab a slice of that later.

The Second, Rika Ochi entered without glancing up from her Nintendo DS. Super Mario Bros. could be heard blasting from her headphones. "Alex will be up soon. He got roped into trying to get Dean to become a stripper downstairs."

"Thats something I'd like to see!" Yuki grinned, losing half of the pizza that was in his mouth as he spoke.

Rika frowned at him. "Gross, dude." The twenty-one year old made her way through the apartment to the couch. Without giving pause for the sofa dwellers to take notice of her Rika slumped back, effectively draping her body across both of the men.
Rika may have been young, but she good at what she did. As a Mercenary timing and talent were everything. She prided herself on having both. The girl read people easily, she also didn't see the point in lying. These traits meant that some people found it hard to like her. 
Her clothes were always practical with her Jeans, shirt and leather jacket. She rarely wore anything else. Her waist length brown hair was always kept in a lose pony tail.

The third and final was a young man was strikingly white hair. It matched the drapes; as Yuki was more than happy to state, which resulted in the twenty-three year old man becoming very flustered. His name was Sora Ochi and he was the go to guy in computers and surveillance for the team. He generally kept to himself, usually tripping over words and making conversation generally uncomfortable for the other member of the conversation.
He made his way over to the counter and grabbed a Meat lovers Pizza. He stood where he was and took a large bite before heading for the fridge to look for some mountain dew.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:08 pm

"Mmf!" Zetsubou cried, mouth full of cheese and pepperoni, clutching the pizza box closer, "Back the fuck off! This is my pizza"

Kietsu on the other hand just sighed in exasperation and turned the television up so that the small child who was having a fit was at an ear popping volume.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:31 pm

"Why was there a secret meeting in my absence?" Satori asked as she stepped into her apartment, stopping still in the doorway of, actually, her rather crowded apartment, considering how small the place actually was. "There had better be some damn pizza left, or I will hurt someone." She  commented, dumping her bag by the door and immediately crossing the room to snatch a box of meat-lovers pizza away from Sadaharu, glancing over to Yuki as she grabbed a piece from the box. 

"How'd that job go? Intel all clear?" She asked, casually kicking Sadaharu's notebook away. The boy dropped the other box he was holding and scrambled after the book, spewing obscenities as he did. "Also, wake up the baby and suffer an eternity of doom." She added to the group at large, narrowing her eyes over the disgustingly meat-crammed slice. 

"Dude, stay away from the fridge!" Sadaharu exclaimed from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Sora stepped away from the door, holding out a rather brown, rather moldy looking piece of... something. "And what is this and why is it living in your fridge?"

"Jesus Satori, your fridge has been housing an alien life form." Yuki said. He pushed off the counter and stole a bite from Satori's Pizza. "Which is more interesting then the Intel I found out. Apparently they like pink flowers and not yellow in their foyer." 

Rika kicked Kietsu in an annoyed fashion but a way that wouldn't cause harm.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Closing the door behind her, cause no one ever seemed to do that in their little ragtag group, Anei gave a long suffering sigh at the fact that once again everyone was eating pizza and not something that wasn't likely to give them serious heart problems in the future, demon or not.

"Really?" She asked no one in particular, before dumping her little satchel next to the door and just flopping over the side of the couch, straight into Kietsu's lap, who was too busy glaring at Rika to really react. His pizza long since appropriated by the rest of the group.

Grabbing the remote, because she was the only one Kietsu would ever let do such a thing, she lowered the volume to something not migraine inducing, tucking one foot under Rika's butt and shoving the other into Zetsubou's face, mushing his nose as she did so.

"Will someone just throw that out?" Anei called over her shoulder towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:54 pm

"I think its actually fussed onto my hand." Sora muttered as he made his way over to the trash can. He frowned. "When was this actually emptied last?" He kicked the bin. "I think its breathing."

Rika grunted. She shifted slightly to make gaming more comfortable and then became involved back in her game.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Sadaharu snorted, shook his head. "Mori was meant to do it today." He said to Sora, holding himself up on his elbows and grinning, because, yeah, everyone had been avoiding the job and shoving it off onto the next person, and it was pretty much back to Anei now. He almost felt bad about that. "I kinda think he scheduled this trip of his solely to get out of his chores."

"Why wasn't I invited?" Taro asked in mock offence, bursting through the doorway - leaving the door wide open - and draping himself over the couch with an absolute lack of regard for the people on the couch. Namely, Zetsubou, who he had sprawled over so as to be facing Kietsu and Anei, craning his neck to look over Rika. "Hey, long time no see." He flashed a smile at Anei. "Keeping him out of trouble? We still need to trade blackmail stories. I'd be totally up for that. You remember the uh, tortoise?" He asked, raising an elegant eyebrow at Kietsu, grin widening.

Satori didn't bat an eyelid at the pizza theft, completely deadpan. "Mori's fault. He's meant to cook on Thursday nights. That, that was once meant to be in a stirfry. You're free to help yourself to the stale rice crackers though, if that's up your alley."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Shutting the door on the stuttering girl, Sekko waved the wad of files he was holding in Takato's direction.

"Looks like I got some new orders" He sighed, flopping back onto the bed, forcing his head under the scientists arms, causing him to sigh in exasperation, so that he could rest in his lap.
"Oh don't even" Sekko grinned, "I'm the only one able to put up with you long enough to actually fuck you"

Snorting in derision, Takato shoved lightly at Sekko's head, he was always a lot nicer and less violent after sex, "I was perfectly capable of finding partners before you came along."

Sekko just rolled his eyes and started flicking through the file, as Takato read something on the laptop full of so many equations that the younger's head hurt just looking at it, his fingers absentmindedly running through Sekko's hair.
"So where are you off to then?"

Humming thoughtfully Sekko flipped a few pages over before whistling happily, "New York, New York..." He sang under his breath.
"So down the road then"
"Apparently"

---
"Do I look like a pillow or something?" Zetsubou groused, attempting to enunciate with his arms but unable to do so since they were trapped under Taro's ass.

"Tortoise?" Anei asked curiously, causing Kietsu to groan and flop so that his head hung over the back of the couch, she twisted so that she could look Kietsu in the eye, "What's this about a tortoise? Taro tell me!" She said, addressing the second half at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:39 pm

"Pillows don't talk." Rika commented. "So, obviously you're out of the running for that title." A soft 'Boop, boop,' sound echoed from her headphones as her character jumped.

Sora sighed, threw the- whatever it was into the bag and tied it up. "Save me some Pizza." He told Sadaharu before carrying the bag out, nearly running into Alexander as he made his way into the apartment.  The new comer rose an eyebrow as he shut the door. "Any Pizza left?" He asked.

"Rice crackers? We're not mice.. or rabbits. We're Men! Bring us Meat!" Yuki slammed a fist into his chest and stuck it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Four: Alternate Connection (Linked Worlds)-
Jump to: