RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Chapter One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:49 pm

"Yes." Taro said to Zetsubou, leaning back into him a little more just because... And taking a bit of his pizza while he was at it. "I can't believe that you didn't tell her. okay, nope. Staying right out of that particular minefield," He continued quickly, chuckling and brushing a stray strand of hair out of his eyes as he shifted a little, because uncomfortable. "You, you make an awful cushion." He complained. "Stop it. Anei! I need a job. Another... Uh, a day job. You're the responsible one here. Suggestions?"

Sadaharu scrawled 'Sora' across the box - which only had four pieces left in it - and kicked it off to the side, pointing vaguely at Satori, who was holding the last box that hadn't been completely ravaged. "Hey, Kietsu, more pizza? And uh, garlic bread? Maybe a few bottles of coke would go down well. Oh! Those Lava Cake things! Bring Lava Cakes!" He lobbed his wallet at the Tennin.

"Well this isn't your apartment." Satori pointed out with a flash of a grin, shoving Yuki's shoulder a little and walking away to her and Mori's room to check on Maya There was no way that she was still asleep. No way at all. "You bring your own food."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Yuki ran off and joined what was now a couch jamboree. With a leap, he landed onto the back of the couch. "So, anyone else going to talk about the fact that Taro's body is pushing Rikas lady lumps together? No? Just me?"

"Taro, Hit him." Rika grunted, still not looking up from her game.

"Hey!" Alexander frowned from his spot in the kitchen. "Eyes off, fly boy."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:05 pm

"I'm lacking the necessities to be decent pillow" Zetsubou grunted, eyes drifting towards Rika's boobs before darting away again before he made a vague attempt at bringing the pizza that was in his hand to his mouth.
"TORTOISE!" Anei cried, obviously not caring for Taro's job situation "EXPLAIN!"
Kietsu brought an arm up to catch the wallet but Anei did a quick swat with her hand and knocked it away.

"Also no! I've been at work all day and Kietsu is staying right here because he's going to explain everything about this turtle thing!"

"Tortoise" Zetsubou corrected sulkily, glaring at Taro who was now munching on his pizza slice.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Taro snagged the wallet and absently shoved it at Kietsu, smirking a little as Sadaharu said something about the 'honour of the angels to keep the mortals fed,' and the blonde snorted with laughter. "I'm seriously not going to tell you about that. Just no, he'll zap me somewhere out of sheer spite, and it'll be awful. Job. Get me a job. You work at a cafe." He exclaimed, crawling forwards a little further onto Rika so he could make pleading eyes at the girl, completely oblivious to the fact that this movement left his butt pretty much waving in Zetsubou's direct line of vision. 

"Get food!" Sadaharu whined in Kietsu's direction, lumping together all of his notes and setting them beside Sora's pizza box in the corner - there was no way he was going to be finishing an assignment now. 

"Also, hide those... Things." Taro commented, looking directly down at Rika's cleavage with an expression of terror. "Seriously, there are men present. Have some heart."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:21 pm

"You barely classify as men." Rika commented. With a sigh, she closed down her DS and let out a very undignified squeak. "Taro! Butt!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:26 pm

"This was not how I imagined my evening going" Zetsubou groaned, shoving Taro so that he lost his balance and toppled off of the couch, smirking he shifted so the he could pull the pizza box that had been crammed down the side out and retrieve a new piece.
"Kietsu can get pizza later" Anei dismissed, "I'll talk to Marco in the morning after he's finished feeding the iguanas -Don't ask, we're understaffed at the moment so we should be able to get you something. Yuki, get your knee out of my ear"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:28 pm

"My knee likes your ear." Yuki pouted as he moved his ear slightly. He then noticed that Taro was no longer on the couch. "MINE!" He claimed quickly. Not caring about the heads in the way, he rolled over and landed perfectly in the space that Taro had left vacant.

Sora had chosen this moment to enter. He rose an eyebrow, wondering if he should have taken longer on his quest to remove the garbage.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:32 pm

"OOF" Zetsubou grunted, completely winded from Yuki landing on his everything and pizza smooshed into his face.
"I fucking hate everyone" He declared, pepperoni sliding down from his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:33 pm

"That'd be great, thanks," Taro said, rolling onto his back and kicking at Sadaharu, lips quirking into a rather pleased grin. "Because my cooking, it's just, it's Heave-"
"If you say 'heavenly', I swear to God I-" Sadaharu exclaimed in irritation, trying to shove Taro out of his own space.
"He's seriously not listeni-"
"-will kick you in the face- Oh, hey Sora! Pizza!" Sadaharu said, with what was a decidedly goofy grin as he grabbed the box and waved it in the air. "With uh, your name on it."

"I, I am so glad I moved." Taro added from the floor.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:35 pm

"I regret everything" Zetsubou groaned, vainly shoving at Yuki's side.

"ANGEL CAKE!" Anei cried and then proceeded to giggle hysterically into Kietsu's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:38 pm

"Ohh, pizza." Sora grinned as he made his way over to collect the box. "Thanks man, didn't actually expect you to save me any. Awesome." He sat down beside the other boy and began to eat.

Yuki shifted slightly at the push. He paused and frowned. A grin then broke out across his face. "Back pizza!" He exclaimed. He reached behind him and pulled a slice off his back before biting into it.

"Rika, can you leave the couch now?" Alexander pleaded softly as he made his way over.

"Nope."

"But please? I mean, they are kinda- and you are kinda- and they may be gay but..."

"I said No." Rika said. "Now push off, lover boy. This spot is mine. Find your own."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:40 pm

"You are so fucking disgusting" Zetsubou frowned, "And you're getting pizza everywhere"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Yuki wiped a bit of topping off his pizza onto his finger. He then turned quickly and shoved it into Zetsubou's mouth. "Zetsubou ate back Pizza!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:45 pm

"This is why we're friends!" Taro exclaimed brightly, actually rolling over for a high five before stopping in what was surely an uncomfortable positions for the sole purpose of pointing at Zetsubou in mock-disgust. "You- Back pizza! God, Zet, I really... I thought you had higher standards. I really did. So disappointed."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Eyeing Yuki distrustfully, Zetsubou didn't have enough time to really react before Yuki was shoving his finger in his mouth, all he really managed to do was flail around and bite down really fucking hard on Yukis finger because of the panic of SOMETHING suddenly being in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Yuki let out a scream that sounded surprisingly like it had come from a female. He yanked his finger back, and in the process ended up elbowing Rika in the face. The girl let out a cry and covered her nose with her hands.
"Fuck, Yuki!" Rika exclaimed. "What the fuck, dude!"
"Shit." Yuki swore, though it seemed a laugh was stuck in his throat. "You okay?"
"Does it seem like I am fucking okay?!" The girl snapped at him, removing her hands to show her blood nose.

From the floor, Sora let out a small panicked noise and covered his eyes. All colour seemed to drain from his face. "No blood. No blood." He chanted softly.

Alexander took hold of Rika and helped her off the couch. He looked at Yuki and Zetsubou. "Seriously guys, your flirting is dangerous."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:57 pm

"How the fuck is Yuki mauling me, considered flirting" Zetsubou sulked, slumping further into the cushions.
"III'll... Get an ice pack..." Anei added, grimacing at the blood and started to extricate herself, she was stopped by Kietsu shaking his head and just popping into the kitchen himself, causing her to fall slightly into the couch. It took him but a moment to grab some ice and appear back next to Rika.
"Here" He grunted, placing it into Alex's hands.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Alexander took the ice from Kietsu with a small, "Thank you." He lifted Rika onto the counter and carefully placed the ice on her nose as he helped her lean forward.
"How about some bloody kiss', mate?" Rika grinned at him through a grimace.
Alexander laughed and shook his head. "I'm right, though I will get a rain check on that."

Yuki pouted and looked at Zetsubou. "My flirting is top notch."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 pm

"The jury's out on that one" Zetsubou muttered, mushing his face into a cushion to avoid looking at the other, he wasn't sure if he was more angry or embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:07 pm

"His flirting really is top notch." Taro said with an over the top, lascivious wink in Yuki's direction.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Yuki winked back at Taro. He lent forward and blew a kiss at the angel before draping himself over Zetsubou. "Zet~" He whined. "The jury's back. I'm awesome."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:13 pm

"Why are you always..."  Zetsubou grumped, turning to glare halfheartedly at Yuki, "You."

Kietsu moved back over to the couch and shoved at Yuki's feet, settling back in next to Anei.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Yuki grinned at Zetsubou. He placed a hand under his chin. "Would you love me if I was anything else?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:19 pm

"My life would be so much more fulfilling and full of joy of you were" Zetsubou deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Yuki gasped and looked at him with mock hurt. "Why do you wound me so?"

Sora looked up slowly from his hands. "Is it safe to look?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Four: Alternate Connection (Linked Worlds)-
Jump to: