RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:24 pm

Anei's giggles turned into a full blown laughing fit, as a very grumpy bear wandered over to them.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 pm

"Am to!" YUki declared.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:37 am

"Are not!!!" he exclaimed poking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:48 am

"Are to!"" Yuki said, jumping out of his bed.

---

Amaterasu walked over to Anei and... the bear. "Anei! Let Zetsubou...." She sort of drifted off. "Whos the bear?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:16 am

A snort errupted from Anei as she threw herself at Kietsu.

"Why Ama! Don't you reconise our little grump!?"

---

"You know what?" Zetsubou pouted, "You're just mean"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:17 am

"Says the guy who ran off..." Yuki mumbled, looking down and scratching his head.

---

Amaterasu rose an eyebrow. "The turtle?"

((YES! SHE SAID THAT ON PURPOSE!))
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:20 am

"Nah uhh" Anei tutted, from whre she had somehow managed to climb onto Kietsu's shoulders.

"Tortoise"

A disgruntled rumble permeated from below her, sending her into more giggles.

---

A blush errupted over Zetsubou's skin at hearing what his friend had to say.

"Well...I...uhhh..."

(( oh! you made him all blushy!! Embarassed ))
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:22 am

"yeah. Whatever." Amaterasu said. "Now Let Zetsubou out of there."

---

"DOn't worry about it man." Yuki laughed, begniing to make his bed. "It was a little sudden."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:29 am

One of Zetsubou ears twitched in a clearly embarrassed manner.

"Well..." He muttered shyly, "It was I guess..."

A smile suddenly grace the slight boys features, "Dousn't mean I didn't like it!" He chirped pecking th off guard rat on the lips.

---

Anei did the classic thinking posture, hand on chin and slightly pouted lips,

"hmmm....NAH!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:31 am

Amaterasus mouth droped open. "But... Yuki.. Zetsubou.. Together.. locked... Yuki! ZETSUBOU!" Amaterasu seemed to think this would make everything clear.

---

Yuki stumbled back onto his newly made bed, his mouth almost as wide as his eyes were. "Wha-.."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:38 am

Zetsubou giggled slightly as sauntered over to the door, knocking loudly and calling out.

"Anei!! Alls good again...can you let us out!?"

---

Snickering at Amaterasu's flustered state, Anei only just heard her brothers call.

Ears twitching she bounded off the bears shoulders and threw open the hus door, Revealing a slightly blushing but possitively gleaming Zetsubou, and a very flustered looking Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 am

Amaterasu gave a sigh of relief. However, she did not like the way Yuki was looking at Zetsubou nor the way either of them looked.

Yuki quickly got to his feet and grabbed onto Zetsubous arm. "Did you mean that?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:41 am

Smile still in place, Zetsubou nodded enthousiastically.

"YUP!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:43 am

Yuki grinned and pulled Zetsubou into a bear hug.... For some reason I feel there should be a no pun intended here even though Yukis a rat. There was however a bear near them... Speaking of which... nah, ask questions later
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:45 am

Anei giggled and danced away, dragging Kietsu off with her.

"Anei. Master MatchMaker" She chirped, earning herself a low rumbling from the bear...which she assumed was Kietsu version of a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:46 am

Amaterasus mouth hung open. "Oh hell no!" She stomped away.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:35 am

Yuni stared blankly around, scratching her head.

"Well... I think i'm missing something here..." She said, shrugging and walking off to her hut.

-------

Sadaharu slowly crept up on the napping Mori, childish face screwed up in determination. Sadaharu reached Mori's side and he inched closer, fingers twitching as he reached for the sword tucked through Mori's belt.

Mori grunted and rolled slightly. Sadaharu held his breath until he was again silent. Mori snored lightly and Sadaharu sighed in relief. He carefullly took hold of Mori's sword and slowly pulled his prize away, grinning madly.

Once he was away from the snoozing demon, he hauled the sword over his shoulder and scowled at an imaginary demon.

"Don't you know who I am!" He snapped at the innocent shimmer of air and charged forwards, sword dragging on the floor as he 'vanquished' his enemies.

--------

Mori slowly awoke, blinking to clear sleep from his eyes. Something silvery came into focus above him and he telped when he saw Satori's furious figure.

"Just what do you think you're doing!" She growled. Mori blinked in confusion.

"Sorry if sleeping is now against your law" He grumbled, sitting up and instantly realising the problem when he misjudged the weight on his hip.

"uhh.. Wait, what?!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:39 am

Yuki smiled softly at Zetsubou. He felt... seriously happy.

Amaterasu however was having trouble finding the happiness in this union. For one they were both guys, for two this was zetsubou and for three... This was Zetsubou.

She wandered away from the group. Coming across a boy playing with a sword. "Your pretty good." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am

Sadaharu instantly spun around and raced over to Amaterasu.

"Ama, Ama! Don't tell Mori!" He begged, eyes wide. "He'll not let me play!" He insisted.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:45 am

Amaterasu smiled and bent down to his hight. "Shh shh shh. I wont tell, Demons honer." She held out her pinky.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:49 am

Sadaharu linked pinkies and shook, grinning again. He grabbed her hand and tugged at her.

"Play with me! You can be the Princess!" He exclaimed, dragging at the massive sword again. "I'll be the prince and i'll save you from the evil demons!" He said, making an effort to wave the sword in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:51 am

Amaterasu bent down behind him and held gently onto his arm. "Like this." She said, showing him how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:52 am

Sadaharu frowned in concentration. "Like this?" He asked, stepping back from her and trying again, jumping back over to her.
"I'll be better than Mori!" He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:53 am

Amaterasu tapped her nose and winked. "With the prper training."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:55 am

He grinned as he formed a plan.
"You'll teach me! Then I'll be good and i'll be able to protect everyone!" He said, jumping up and down as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment   Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amaterasu's Ballroom - First Documented Zet/Yuki Moment
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next