RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to ze past

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:48 am

BAM BE IN THE PAST AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
https://rpworld.forummotion.com
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:40 am

(( *points at lauren*

HER TURN HER TURN!!! ))
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:28 pm

(( For the record.

1. Sekko Is Sekkou's reincarnated self, as Takato is Takai's reincarnated self. Motoru is a random demon hunter, ill have her as my DP for a while.

2. I'm only posting this coz laurens being difficult. ))

Motoru frowned deeply as she stared at the two men in front of her.

One looked like he had only recently reached adulthood and was obviously at least part foriegn. With blond spikes, pale skin and a slight tilt to his eyes. He donned a foriegn style outfit with a open red coat draped over the top. He had a constant smirk on his face and seemed unable to stop bouncing on the spot.

The other wasn't much older than the first, but was obviously of Asian decent. His hair lay more on the brown side of black and reached the small of his back, the lot of it pulled back in a low tail. He wore a plain attire and donned a small round pair of glasses. He also had a small smoking stick placed in his mouth which she assumed was not from these parts. Unlike his companion he donned a bored expression and just stared at the newcomer: Her.

"Am I led to believe you are the two demon hunters i have been hearing so much about?" Motoru scoffed, eyeing the two skeptically.

"Depends on what you want with us" The older drawled, eyeing her suspiciously, whilst the younger fiddled with his Katana.

"I was informed that these two hunters services could be bought... for a price."

Opening his mouth to reply the older was cut off by his companion, "What's the job?" he question somewhat eagerly, ignoring his companions annoyed glare.

"There's a demon with a small...charm... I want. I need you to go get it."

"From what I've heard your a pretty decent hunter yourself" The younger grinned, "Why can't the great Motoru get this pretty little charm herself?"

Glaring at the boy, Motoru huffed slightly.

"Normally I would be glad to, but it seems this particular demon has a bit of an army and as louth as I am to admit it, I can't get it on my own."

"How big an army?" The older questioned suspiciously.

"That's another little hitch. My birdies can't pinpoint the exact size, but it seems he has at least a thousand, maybe two."

Raising his eyebrow skeptically the older glanced at his companion, who was chuckling lowly.

"Let me get this straight? You want us to put our asses on the line against a fucking army just so you can get your pretty little toy?"

"More or less"

"Then you have yourself a deal". The older intoned.

"That is as long as the pays good." The younger grinned, "by the way oh compadre', you any idea what type of demon it is?"

Rolling her eyes at the youngers antics, Motoru turned away from Takai and Sekkou.

"Birdies tell me he's a cat. Goes by the name Mentaru."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Mentaro looked at the artifacts he held in his hands. Grinning, he whistled down the hallway of his home. His Army of Demons lay outside.

Mentaro was not stupid, rash, but not stupid. He knew 1500 Demons would not be enough to attack those demons once again.
He came close before, but that was a fluke and he had at least another 2000 added onto this number he had currently.

Looking out his window he contunued to whistle as he threw a bone outside. He laughed loudly as the demons faught each other for the simple scrap.

He whislted off.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:59 pm

The sun was only a few hours from setting and yet the castle was bustling with life. Servants and decorators swarmed through the halls, organizing the preparations for the feast in the evening; it was in honor of the king’s new bride and was expected to be a feast to remember.

There was nothing like a good gathering for the nobles to show off their new fashions and gain a little influence at court.

The king’s fool capered after said king. He was dressed in an elaborate jester’s motley of black and white, which clung tightly to his shockingly white skin. Many in the throng of people walking the palace corridors stopped to glance at the oddity, which the grinning fool used to the full advantage, turning a cartwheel and bowing mockingly low to a noblewoman that had taken a disliking to him.

His difference in appearence to others, his skin and his mismatched eye colours stirred huge amounts of disgust in most occupants of the castle. Others however, normally the lower ranks, managed to see through that and still gain some amusement from his risky antics. He grinned lopsidedly before mirthfully catching up to his king.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:03 pm

The king, Henry chose to Ignore his jester. The fool, after all was just that, a fool and bad no need to be aknowladged or even glanced over.

He admired a few of the decorations and sampled a few of the fews, all which were to his liking.

His queen was getting ready for tonight. Henry smiled, along with the queen had come a beautiful daughter.
Henry was not the type of man to marry a woman once wed but this lady was more beautiful than any he had had before, excluding his first wife and the daughter the woman brought along had more beauty still.

Henry decided this was his best choice ever.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:18 pm

legs dangling off of the edge of the cliff the younger of the two hunters whistled lowly, earning him a smack in the back of the head.

"If you keep that up the demons are sure to notice our presence." The older hissed, scribbling something on the slate he carried.

"Takaaii" The younger whined in a hushed voice, "That hurt"

"Good." Takai grunted, chewing slightly on the end of his cigarette. (( Yay for western influences? ))

"Meanie." Sekkou pouted playfully, before rising to peer over the others shoulder. It was in vain though, since he had never bothered to learn to read or write in Japanese he couldn't read the script.

"So what has that big brain of yours thought up this time?" Sekkou grinned, poking Takai lightly in the shoulder.

Grunting slightly in annoyence, the older just shoved the tablet at Sekkou.

"Nothing yet. Counting, reconascence." Picking up his own small pack he slung it over his shoulder, "Come on."

"Yessir." Sekkou muttered sarcastically before moving after him, being careful not to rub off the marks on the tablet.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Mentaro stuck his head out the window. "YOU LOT!" He shouted, pointing to a select few. "Run around in circles for a bit!" He watched as they followed his ordered, causing quite the humour.
"Excellent." Mentaro walked away
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Wallace hurried along the garden path, face set in determination. He stopped suddenly, wringing his scroll of tasks as he glanced nervously down at the body sprawled in the middle of the grassy area. He wasted no time in rushing over to the prone body. Must be foreign. He decided quickly, noting the clothes. Maybe they overindulged in wine they weren't accustomed to. He shook his head, siting down and leaning cautiously over him. He prodded the man's arm. "My lord?". He plucked nervously at his servant's uniform. "My lord? Are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:27 pm

The mans eyes slowly drifted open as he left a whine out.
Grass
Stone.
Outside.
Man in servant uniform.
MAN IN SERVANT UNIFORM?! Yuki jumped back, trying to hold in a scream. As his eyes ajusted he realised that style of clothing... it had been years...
"London?" He asked. "Am I in london?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Yes. Certainly overindulged. He resisted the urge to click his tongue at the noble. No point talking to one this out of his mind. "Yes, you are indeed my lord," He said, offering him a hand. "Do you require assistance?" He asked, trying to gauge how much this one had drunk.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Yuki took the hand and rose to his feet, a wide smile on his face as he wiped his hands on his dirty ass. "My." He commented looking about. "Not a thing has changed since my last visit here. Rotten Henry still king?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Wallace looked affronted, he quickly covered it with a responding smile. "Yes my lord. Still king." He ran his eyes over him reproachfully. "You're muddied lord, you can get to your room can you not?" He asked, eyes fixed on the patches of mud staining the lord's clothes. He had spent so many years as a servant to the royals that his manner was nearly tolerated. Nearly.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:36 pm

"Room?" Yuki asked, leaning forward. He blinked, his hands in his jean pockets. JEANS! "OH room." Yuki smirked, clikcing his fingers. "My room is... Well my room is... Where is my room..."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:39 pm

His eyes widened. Whoever had been given the task of showing the visitors to their rooms needed a braining. "Here, why don't I show you to a guests room for the meantime" He offered. "I can even arrange a change of clothes if your clothing is not recovered" He continued carefully.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:39 pm

"You are a good fellow." Yuki said, slapping the servant on the back like they were old mates/.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:45 pm

His eyebrows vanished into his hair but he quickly turned away. "If you'll just follow me" He said and led him into the catle. The appearence of the mudstained stranger did catch a few glances, but Wallace walked quickly through the bunches of people, straight up the staircase and down a hall.
"Here, this room is prepared already" He said, showing Yuki into a richly presented guest room. "I'll just get you some clothes for this evening" He said, sizing up Yuki. "With your permission?" He asked, glancing to the noble.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Yuki stopped taking an up close and personal look at the floor to stand up right. "Go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:48 pm

"I'll get some bath water sent up too" He said delicately, turning and striding from the room, leaving the door ajar.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Yuki stuck his hands in his back pockets, forgetting what is was like to be treated as such and to even be in London.
He loved it here. London was his only real home. But he knew he'd have to go home soon, but until then... Yuki scratced the bed post.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Once the king was seated in the throne room, the fool hopped down from the immediate area and struck a pose, waving his risiculous sceptre and setting off his bells as he made a bow to a particularily pompous nobleman who had attempted to avoid the fool's mockery. It didn't work in the slightest as he attempted to make the lord angry.

-----------

There was a knock at Yuki's door and two servants entered suddenly with bathwater. They filled the bath, bid him good day and left with a bow. Wallace was the next intruder, walking to set out a small pile of silk garments. He prattled on about how the fit may not be perfect, fussily tweaked out a crease or two before leaving to wait outside should he need a hand with anything.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:04 pm

The king Ignored him. The fool had better controlmself tonight...

A girl standing in the corner laughed at the fools Anticts.

---

Yuki removed his clothes, leaving them laying on the floor and after a nice long bath tried the new ones.
The fashion was now odd but not unknwon to him.
"I must say." Yuki commented, looking at himself in the mirror. "I am goodlooking..."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Face purpling, the lord began to rant at the jester. His response to this pleased Taro, and he mimicked the young lord's facial expressions to the girl. A page walking past laughed and then his eyes widened and he paled, quickly resuming his path. Seats were filling at the tables crossing the hall and the fool slipped away silently as the lord turned on the page, appearing behind the king's left shoulder.

-----------

"My Lord, if I may, the feast is beginning soon." Wallace promted from the door.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:12 pm

The girl in the corner bowed her head in appreciation to the jester
The king took his place at the head of the table. "Please. Sit" His voice roared out. "Elizabeth, sit beside your mother at my side." He spoke to the girl in the corner.
'Elizabeth' moved.

---

"Feast?" Yuki asked, standing upright. "Oh right, Feast. Food and all." He walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Wallace made a noise of agreement. "I bid you goodnight" He said and, after making sure Yuki knew where he was headed, vanished down the servant's stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to ze past
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP One: The Feudal Era-
Jump to: