RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Future of the Present. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:09 pm

"Takato... What do you think happened to those demons?" An upside down Sekko asked the computer wizz.

"...They died."

"No, well yeah, but I mean How and why did they all die so quickly?"

"They're demons" Takato sighed, closing his laptop and staring at Sekko, who was currently upside down on the couch, "Who know why they do what they do, We're just here to kill them."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Mentaro hid in the kitchen cuboard. Too afraid too come out. Small space = Safe. Or at least he believed so.

---

((Would Ayama still be here?))

---

Max sat on the bar, looking around the old strip joint. With Sandy... he couldn't even say it.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:55 pm

(( I guess ))

Miuen sat on the balcony of her room, The stupid demon whom she was forced to live with at the moment was off hiding again and his handler was chasing him...again.

Miuen wanted out.

Miuen had no money.

"Optain local currency...simple enough", she muttered to herself as she tucked her ever present flute into her clothes, before leaping from the window transforming into her smaller bat form and flying out and over the city
Back to top Go down
Not a me

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Ayama sat behind her big desk. With all her skills, knowlge and life experience here she was, sitting behind this big desk. Sure she may run the biggest modeling firm in japan, and sure she may have lots of money and yes she did like the giant sign that stated her name in giant letters. Yes, this was all fine and dandy. Only problem was keeping track and doing all the work. She should hire someone... Make them do all the work.

Boss of minons who do what she says whoile she drinks lemonade all day. Thats what Ayama wanted. That would make her happy.

Not the fact her three o'clock was due and that was always a party.

---

Taro bounced through the door, grinning madly. "Afternoon!" He dropped into the chair opposite her desk and crossed his legs. "And before you say anything, about Troy, he started it, not me."

----

"Don't wanna hear it." Ayama said, leaning back in her chair. "Don't really care. All i care about is that you don't scare away this new one. It took us awhile to find someone, stuff this one up and you wont get another. You'll remember this conversation when your bleeding in a corner after being butt raped by a bunch of men with arms as big as trucks. get it? Good." Ayama stood up and lent against her desk near Taro. "Now, you got this new job. They asked for you, so you do what they say. That isn't a questionor a request, its an order. Its a newbie, a greenie on the camera. Do as he says, he wont have problems, I wont have to hear those problems and I wont have to give you problems. Ok?"

---

"Yes ma'am! Don't scare the new man with the gun, stay away from truck men, do exactly as the greenie says." He smiled charmingly. "I wouldn't cause him any problems, I just think some people need to... lighten up a little." He said with an unconcerned wave before frowning. "Not allowed to scare him even a little bit?"

--

Ayama just gave Taro a look before making her way back behind her desk. "Now get out of my office, I have calls to make, papers to sign and lives to ruin. Luke's waiting outside."

---

"I'll try and not make you angry then shall I?" He said, beaming and making for the door. "All these guys you hire are so boring! None of them have asense of humor!" He complained and opened the door, stepping outside and looking around for the suit.

-----

Luke stood beside the door, hands in his pockets as he waited for his new boss to notice him.

---

Taro's eyes widened comically and he shot to the other side of the wall. "Whoa, there you are!" He laughed. "Personal cloud of doom there, come on, smile!" He grinned and poked Luke's cheek.

----

Luke grabbed hold of Taro's hand. "Don't." He said simply before moving towards the door. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:38 pm

"Sure, mister-grumpy-security-man!" Taro beamed and followed him. "Question, if you'd rather I didn't add another hyphen everytime I spoke to you, can I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Hikaru parked her motorbike by the roadside and walked into the nearby cafe
caffiene cravings hitting fever pitch
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Satori looked up from her coffee and rose a hand to wave. "Hikaru, morning." She guestured to the seat across from her. "Been a while, how's the bike?" She smiled and set down the mug.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Hikaru fell into the empty chair
"As insane as ever," she repiled grinning "If I didn't know better I'd think she was trying to kill me"
she caught a waiters eye and ordered a triple shot
"Almost came off the other day," she said shakeing her head "Not fun"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:00 pm

"Something I will never understand. Anyway, you're here on buisness? I have to tail the manager of Yotsuba corp over there." She said and jerked her head at the building across the stree. "Boring guy. Owes money, you know the story. Pretty run of the mill." Her eyes glimmered devilishly. "Having some fun with this one though, can't be too serious."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Hikaru grinned
"I've just been given a new assignment; same old story.Rich pretty boy wants drugs, pretty boy gets drugs, pretty boy suddenly realises he has to pay the man and thats where we come in, ne?"
she stopped to drink her coffee
"But its good to be back in town again."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:10 pm

"That it is." She grinned and pulled her long black ponytail over her shoulder. "You saw my new car? The Impala?" She gave a self satisfied smirk. "Eve with your bike fetish, you should be able to see the good to that."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:32 am

"Luke." He said simply, holding the door open for Taro.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 am

"That was enthusiastic." Taro said with a despairing shake of his head, stepping outside. "Well, how long do you stalk me daily?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:23 am

"From the moment your work scedual starts till when I drop you home at night." Luke said, opening the door to Taros car.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 am

"Such a gentleman." Taro said and winked at him, hopping into the car and lacing his fingers below his chin. "Well, seeing as you have to drive me around... Go on, full speed ahead!" He cheered. "Assuming you know where we're going? Can we stop for ice-cream?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 am

"Sorry sir, that doesn't seem to be on your scedual." Luke said, closing the door and getting into the drivers seat of the car.

He started the car.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 am

"Fine, if you don't take me throuogh a drivethrough, and get me an ice-cream, I will have to cause trouble." Taro threatened cheerfully. "Or I'll hop out and get it myself." He did up his seatbelt. "Please?" He simpered. "It'll only take you a minute! You wouldn't let me go hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:31 am

"Sir." Luke gripped the wheel tight. "I was warned you'd be a handful.Just be nromal, for my first day at least."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:51 am

"But," A grin spread across his face. "I made a normal suggestion, which is rather acceptable seeing as I could use the sugar, and you so oddly refused. Why don't you be normal, allow me an ice-cream and then there's no problem!" He leaned back in the chair. "I suppose, if I must endure without I can make an effort."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 am

"Thank you." Luke said, turning the corner and pulling up at a building. he got out of the car and looked about before opening the door for Taro.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Taro was so tempted, so horribly tempted to do an army roll from the car to complete the picture but restrained himself, stepping lithely from the car instead. "Well, let's go then Lukey-wuke."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Luke twitched but followed silently behind Taro as they entered the building.

---

Mumbling, a famous Actor sat in a chair, reading over a script. It was some sort of Rom-Com that he was again the lead in.
"Look, obviously I'm a fool right? Can'teven apologise properly... Hello..." Yuki was again distracted fro his lines as a shirt skirt wearing girl passed him.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:00 pm

"Yuki!" Taro called, bounding through the door to the room and grinning. "How've you been? Oh, Troy was replaced." He added, tucking his hands into his pockets. "No idea why they get so stressed..."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:04 pm

"What in the world could drive every single one of your body guards to madness?" Yuki askedbefore sighing softly. He grinned and put the script to the side. "I hear the photgraphers new."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:27 pm

"They must be unable to deal with my incredible looks." Taro mused, tapping his chin. "And yes, apparently so. To be a nuisance, or not to be a nuisance, that is the question." he shook his head. "Ayama told me not to. Would you blame me?" He grinned.

The door opened again and the man who Taro imediately pinned as the new photographer walked in. "Nope, can't not do it." Taro said cheerfully. "Hey, Yuki and Taro. Good to meet you, I'm Mori." He said with a nod, looking around the room through the bangs falling over his eyes. He brushed his hair back and crossed his arms. "Right, ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: