RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Future of the Present. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Yuki smirked and threw his arms over Taro's shoulder. He put on his most seductive eyes and looked up at Mori. "We've been ready for awhile now, your th one who's late. We get to pose however right?" He ran his hands slowly over Taro's chest.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Mori looked slightly baffled. He cleared his throat. "Come on, we don't have forever. You're um..." Taro smirked coyly and Mori started to look rather uncomfortable. "Right. You're promoting a cologne... If that's what you think will-"
"Sure it will. Just a few photos?" Taro turned his puppy eyes on the man and stumped him again. Easy job, sure thing. Simply control the rampaging stars. Calm. Be calm. He massaged his head. "Okay, over there." He said and guestured to the wall behind them. "There are a few different shots they want, so you can improvise on them a little." He said and Taro beamed.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:38 pm

"Don't worry." Yuki laughed, walking over to where he was told to go. "We'll behave, we'll just have a little fun doing it."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 pm

"Good." Mori said with a smile. "Now, let's try this. You, Taro, over here, just in front of Yuki." Taro did as Mori asked, having played his games already. Luke already bore the brunt of most of the caffine induced energy from this morning.

"This is meant to be an alluring kind of scent, so, act alluring." Mori said with a shrug. Taro grinned. "Can do."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Yuki wrapped his arm around Taro's middle, his fingers fanning out as he held the younger man. Leaning in, the actor tilted Taro's head slightly, his hand cupping the models chin and neck. Yuki closed his eyes, his face turning into one of arousal and allure as he placing his face close to taro's neck.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Taro smiled softly, placing one hand on top of Yuki's and arching his neck. "Perfect!" Mori said, peering through his camera and changing the focus. "Hold it..." The camera flashed. Mori took a few more of the same pose and then nodded. "Next. Taro, stand in the background, hand in pockets, yep, like that." He paused to fix something up in the camera settings. "Yuki, up front here, lean against the wall and look over there." He instructed. "Right, one, two, three.."

"Next up. Taro, stand behind Yuki's shoulder." He frowned. "Other shoulder." Taro grinned.
"How about this weather?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Yuki laughed and shook his head, he looked at Taro with a small smile, his hands in his packets. "And still you wonder why your body guards leave?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:09 pm

"Sometimes it makes me sad" He said with a mock sigh and then looped his arms around Yuki's neck, hair drifting over half of his face as he tilted his head to nuzzle Yuki's neck, eyes closed. "Obviously if you buy this product it's a normal occurence to have someone hanging off your neck." Mori said dryly. "Yuki, look up a bit, look disinterested."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Yuki let his arms hand limply at his side as he lookd up, his face totally diisinterested to the handsome man hanging off his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Mori quickly took the shots and nodded. "Okay, How about..." He crossed his arms for thought. Taro grinned. "We could always stel from the movie set next door, they have guns and-"
"No guns, cologne, not James Bond." The muscular photographer said, looking to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:15 pm

"Yeah Taro, only guns here are on arms." Yuki flexed.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:27 pm

"Keep it for the camera, Yuki." The new photographer said with a shake of his head. He'd been really nervous as hell to begin with, it was a large job compared to his last, small scale shoot, but the studio was huge! "What about... Taro stand against the wall there, Yuki, hold his wrists." Mori suggested. "Let's see how that looks."

Taro complied, giving Yuki a smug smile. "You know our respective roles are backwards." He joked, winking. Mori glared over the camera. "Come on, focus!."
"Focusing."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Yuki smirked and held both Taro's wrists aove his head, pinned against the wall. he lent in, smirking softly as he whispered onto taro's lips. "You know I'd so be the Seme."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:34 pm

"You're a filthy liar." Taro responded with a smirk of his own. "Okay, maybe i stand corrected." He said with a tiny shrug as Mori snapped the photos. "Okay, great! These'll be good shots." He said, standing up straight. "You're not the complete pain my friend said you would be." He said to Taro who blinked. "Was that a compliment or...?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

"Your just lucky you got me to." Yuki grinned, "Otherwise, Tall blond and goodlooking here would have eaten you alive."
Yuki kissed Taro's neck playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:52 pm

"Thanks for that totally reassuring comment." Mori stated. "Over here a little." He said and wove a hand. Ah, the joys of a high budget! And who got to sell pictures of the current items in both industries? And the rent would be payed... He looked up when he realized he'd just put the camera way out of focus. What a big job, he was lucky Ayama hadn't put it into more experienced hands. Biggest set he'd ever been on was about a tenth of thhe size of one set here.

"Okay, Yuki, unbuttoned shirt. Taro... put down the... you with us?" The thin blonde smiled, wandering back over. "Okay, do we want fans?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 pm

"Fans I have." Yuki smirked, unbuttons his shirt. He ran his hand down the flesh he exposed. "Lovers I can never get enough of."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Charming. I meant wind, breeze." Mori said, elaborating with a wave at the fan against the wall. "Eh, my choice." He flicked it on. "Taro stand facing the camera sideways, good. Yuki, straight on. Look smug, shouldn't be too hard."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:04 pm

"I'm offended." Yuki laughed, sticking one of his hands in his pockets. "Telling me to look smug of all people."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:11 pm

"Crossed the line there." Taro tutted. A few more photos later, and two shirts less, and Mori had the photos he wanted. "Well that went well." He said with a grin, hoisting his camera. "I'll see you both around the studio then." Mori pulled the camera's strap over his shoulder. "Depending on how these go, anyway. Good working with you both."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Yuki bowed. "yes, I believe its good working with me too. Your frist major shoot and you get two attractive men who enjoy exploring their sexuality. Isn't that right Taro my love?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:24 pm

"Sure is." Taro leaned casually against Yuki. "Nice catching up by the way." He added with a grin. "Don't know what Kraven'll say..." He snickered and clapped his hands. "Fun. Anywho, must be off, angry security guard to abuse."
"Taro, The Misora designers want shots of you tomorrow, so I'll see you then." Mori said, bade them both goodbye and then promptly vanished, camera cradled in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:26 pm

"So your still with Kraven?" Yuki grinned and picked up his jacket. "Hope things are going well with you boys. I also hope I don't end up dead. But never forget, if you ever need a place to stay, a warm bed or a nice lay, I'm the man to call." He kissed Taro's cheek and bowed as he made for the door. "Nice seeing you again." he tilted his head as if tipping his hat.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:32 pm

"Yes, still with Kraven. Be a stranger and I'll egg your car." Taro said in a polite manner, waving one hand. "See you round!" He said and turned to pull on his jumper.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Yuki tipped his invisable hat to the person waiting outside the doors. He presumed that he was Luke.

The actor smirked softly and stopped, he started to talk to Luke. The bodyguard thought it was nice of the actor and didn't realize how flirty the situation would seem on the outside.

Specially because Yuki was standing close, and playing with Lukes uniform. Luke saw it as playful, and all he heard was. "What a Stupid outfit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: