RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Future of the Present. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:50 am

"Left this morning." Luke said, closing the door andwalking towards the giant mattress. "I have a feeling everything I did was of no use." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 am

Following Luke with his arms crossed, Taro shook his head. "You may not think so now, but you did something he couldn't have done on his own." He said firmly, not bothering with his normal idiot charade as of yet. "I'm sure that you've done the right thing. He needed help."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:59 am

"Yeah, but unlike some people he didn't want it." Luke muttered. He looked up at Taro. "Your looking good today, going anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 am

"Thanks. And yeah, here." He stated happily, smile spreading slowly over his face. "Have you eaten yet?" He asked cheerily. "Because I haven't, and I'm simply wasting away." He said dramatically, dropping down onto the mattress and casting Luke a grin.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:06 am

"Your always wasting away." Luke muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 am

The blonde stuck his tongue out at Luke. "And you're always grumpy." He crossed his legs and tapped his chin.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:09 am

Luke grunted and leaned over, giving Taro a small kiss. "I havn't got anything in the house."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:21 am

"Well that is a problem." Taro said thoughtfully, pulling Luke back to give him another kiss. "Missed you." He chimed, leaning against his bodyguard. "You going to go get something then?" He asked, tilting his head. "And I'll cook it!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:25 am

"I'll cook it." Luke said, standing up to emphsise his next point. "And I'll get it. Wait here." he bent in and gave Taro another small kiss before grabbing both Jacket and wallet and making his way from his crappy home.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 am

Taro smiled after him, stretching out his arms and laying back on the mattress. He pouted at the cieling. I'm not that bad a cook! Okay, so I burned the toast this morning... And I forgot about the chicken on the stove... And the pastries caught fire... He sniffed and gave up.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:03 am

Evelyn looked above her head as shewas washing her hand. Something was written there, something she couldn't make out no matter how hard she squinted.

She turned the tap off and used the sink as a support as shelifted herself. 'One time Hussy, two time jade.'
Underneith that there was something else. 'Evelyn is such a slut.'

The doors to the bathroom quickly opened and Evelyn grabbed her bag, hiding in one of the cubicals.

"Did You hear about Evelyn?"

It was one of her friends. She bit her lip as she continued to listen as another of her friends replied to the question.

"Yeah, heard it from David. I can't believe her. Heard she was a really bad lay as well."

the frist friend laughed. "Yeah, at least we have skills. No wonder he dumped her. Men need tobe satisifed."

"You didn't?!" The second friend exclaimed.

"Maybe I did." the first laughed.

Evelyn had heard enough and opening the Cubical she pushed the two girls out of the way to wash her hands. "Funny. I hear them calling you the same things. Only I was nice enough not to fuck every boy in the school, unlike two girls I know." She sent the girls a sour smile before walking calmly from the building.

SHe had to find her brother.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:20 am

Rhun was leaning against the wall of the school, talking with the school's resident goth, Raven. Their conversation, however, only consisted of pointless words. The two of them had spoken every now and again, niether of them having many - or in Raven's case - nobody else that would talk to them.

Although, as the older boy glared sullenly at him, nodding his head in response to whatever Rhun asked him, he could tell why nobody tried. He wore a leather trenchcoat and tall buckled boots, regardless of the weather, his fringe nearly completely obscured his face, and he didn't speak much. But he was nice, and had helped Rhun out of situations every now and again.

For example, simply standing next to him when the pack of aggressive jocks got bored.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:22 am

"Ahh... Hi." Evelyn said, forcing a smile as she crept up into the conversation. "Am i interupting somthing?" She pointed between the two.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:27 am

"Bye." Raven said, glancing for a moment at Evelyn before stalking away. The boy shrugged.
"Nope. You alright? What's happened?" He asked, looking suddenly concerned. The kids that morning, and now she was talking to him during school hours? "What did they do?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:30 am

"I don't know. i mean i do know but I'm so confused you know?" Evelyn asked, tears suddenly coming to her eyes. She tried to speak clearly. "I mean yesterday we were all friends now their gossping about me in the bathroom. I mean I'm even wall art! ME! And now theres this whole I was a horrible lay and David wont even talk to me and I don't know. Maybe i was a bad lay but he didn't say anything and now I'm hearing it from everyone else and no-ones telling me anything. I have no cluse whats going on and I'm not going to talk to David becausehe'll just laugh and my friends would just give me the cold shoulder and go powder their noses and now I bet i;m even less popular then the girl who no-one knows the name of. You know the one I mean right? Whats-her-name?"

Evelyn took a breath.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:04 pm

Rhun pulled her into a hug, patting her back. "I said he was a creep." He muttered. "Look, it may not be consoling in the lightest, but you can hang around with me if you want. They're a pack of dumb, boy-obsessed, infuriatingly stupid girls who have to turn around to figure out which side is left on the person in front of them." He scowled. "Don't worry about them, they'll get bored and if this David boy doesn't drop it I'll have to do something about it."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:14 pm

"What are you going to do?" Evelyn asked, rubbing her eyes. "Put Naoki on them?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:18 pm

He smirked. "It's tempting. I could just tell him that I walked in on them discussing something that sounded remarkably similar to that conspiracy he's been on about, that should do the trick." He said.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Evelyn knocked her shoulder into him before wrapping her arm around his waist. "How long until school is over for the year?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:37 pm

"Same amount of time as this morning." He said with a sigh. "Just see how you go, stay around me, unless you want to try and get some popularity back." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 pm

"I think I'll be ok being unpopular." Evelyn said, looking up at him. "And if it doesn't work out for me and I become popular again, I'll still talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:02 am

((Fail mandy =_=))

Last edited by Satori on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:05 am

Hikaru sighed frustratedly and scowled into her bowl
Kitamaru and herself were in their favorite Ramen house but this did little to lighten her mood

"Either he pays up or we beat him, thats all there is too it Hika. settle yeah?" said Kitamaru

"Yeah yeah, but i wish it didn't bloody take so long. Its the damn waiting thats doing my head in.
I mean let us go over there and get this over with or move on already! Its so boring!!"

"They didn't put you on a second job?" he asked surprised, he thought it was unsual that he only had two assignments going.

"Nah, I think thats part of my punishment. Damn him... he knows me too well." she scowled some more and hooked into her ramen.

"Well, I can't expect it'll be too long now. Even 'his' patience only goes so far"

"Yeah, I kinda hope the boy pays up."

Kitamaru looked at her increadulously
"Really? I thought you'd be baying for blood by now. Your a vicous little thing mostly."

Hikaru thwacked at him
"Quiet you. The ditz kinda grew on me, not much going on between the ears but he's adorable, in a kinda... stupid puppy kinda way..."
she scrunched her face up with the weird consept.
"Not to say I won't beat the living shit out of him if he doesn't pay up soon."

he rolled his eyes "Your a psychopath, you know that. truly frightening."

"Well I'm a psychopath who knows where you live so watch it." she laughed

Last edited by Hikaru on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 am

Hikaru's phone buzzed she glanced at the screen and got to her feet
Kitamaru looked confused for a second before asking " 's that us?"

Hikaru grinned
"Yep! Looks like the bordom has just been elevated."

Kitamaru payed the man and they left, Hikaru grinning her head off until he jabbed her in the ribs with his elbow

-------------------

They both pulled up outside the house,
The 'boys' as they were affectionatelty called by all involved, were close behind in their muscle-car

Hikaru strode up to the front door and knocked lightly, Kitamaru behind her but the 'boys stayed around the corner
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:29 am

Taro smiled and stood up. Luke must have been really tired, Taro figured this meant he had forgotten his keys or something like that. He wandered over. "Lukey! You've got to wake up a b-" His cheerful tease was promptly cut off when he opened the door. That wasn't Luke. His eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: