RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:35 am

Growling Kietsu advanced on the hiding rat, unfortuantly Zet seemed to be stuck in the middle and was not enjoying it.

"KIETSU!" Anei cried, jumping on his back, "Don't be such a priss, you are a big teddy!"

Anei hugged Kietsu from behind, giggling all the while. Leaving a very disgruntled immortal.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:36 am

Yuki peeked over Zetsubous shoulder before wrapping his arms around his friend... Boyfriend? Friends frame.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:57 am

The Kitsune duo reached the fringes of the cavern
‘meh!’ whined Koaru ‘I’m bored!’

Hikaru rolled her eyes at her twin
They wandered around the outskirts until they caught an enticing scent.

‘Bored…’ said hikaru out loud

They looked at each other, grinned manically
They said in unison;
“And hungry!”

they shifted into there small fox forms and slunk towards a small hut within the camp…
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:58 am

Yuni hummed to herself as she set about reflecting her arrows in the dim light of her hut. The tips had desperately needed replacing, and were now in a small pile by the foot of her bed.

She reached for a handful of feathers and continued repairs.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 am

The drape shifted slightly and caught the miko’s attention.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:00 am

Yuni turned around at the shift of the drape, freezing when she saw the intruders, sensing that they were some form of Kitsune. She stood up slowly and reached absently for her unstrung bow.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:01 am

The first Kitsune yawned and scratched behind an ear
The second trotted towards her and leapt onto her shoulder

She rose the stick slowly

The second Kitsune jumped from her shoulder behind her
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:02 am

Yuni took a firm hold of her bow, choosing to ignore the one behind her, and jabbing it in the first one’s direction, attempting to chase it out.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:03 am

Amaterasu sat down and smiled softly. This boy was amusing. "So Sadi. I can call you Sadi right?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:03 am

The first kitsune batted at the end on the stick

The Miko felt a tap on her shoulder

She spun to find Koaru behind her smiling happily
“Hey!”
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:06 am

((post for ellie))

Kietsu’s head cocked up in interest as a flux in the energy around him told him the Kitsune’s had transformed. A small huff informed the others of his displeasure but not the reasoning behind it…they just assumed the cause was Anei calling him a big teddy!!!

---------------------------------------

Yuni yelped in surprise and backed away from the transformed Kitsune. Straight into the other one.

----------------------------------------

Sadaharu turned around, discarding his plot, and smiled happily.
"Sure thing! I've not a nickname before!" He said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:06 am

Koaru leaned his head around the miko to look at his sister
“esa?”

Hikaru smirked and in a very menacing tone “itadakimasu”
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:09 am

Amaterasu laughed and placed a stand of wavy brown hair behind her ear. "Welcome to the future kid."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:16 am

He grinned. The young half demon hadn't felt so accepted since he had fled the village he had been raised in, nevermind actually having friends.

"Thanks" He said, grinning. "Say, how long have you guys lived out here?" He asked, musing over how well developed and planned out the cavern was beginning to look.

"Did you all meet here? How long have you been travelling?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 am

Amaterasu laughed. "Arnt you just full of questions." She ruffled his hair, a sign of affection.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:19 am

'Yuki said that too" He said and grinned ruefully. "Mori got too annoyed with it all and tried to ban me from sweets" He said, sniggering lightly.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 am

"Do you feel like some sweets?" Amaterasu asked, biting her lip and looking around.

---

Yukis head turned, he didn't like what it seemed like those kitsunes where... crap. What if Ayama... Not good.
Stupid Hikaru.
Stuipd Hikaru twin.
Stupid Kistunes!
Now... Where was Ama? Yuki let go of Zetsubou and went in search.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 am

"Really?!" Sadaharu asked, jumping up and tugging at Amaterasu. "Ama, Ama, let's get some sweets!" He said, thoroughly excited, ears pointing straight up.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:26 am

"Hey, hey, hey." Amaterasu said, holding onto his arm. "Calm down. I have some..."
She trailed off as a rather annoyed Rat came towards her. "And what were you about ti give him?"
"Nothing." Amaterasu said. "We were just playing a game, right Sadi?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:30 am

"Aha!" Sadaharu agreed, nodding furiously. "She's giving me the key to the enemy fortress!" He said seriously. "It's a great game!" He said, eyes widening slightly.
"Oh! Yuki! Look what I got!!" He said, holding out his sword.
"Now I can be like you!" He said, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:31 am

"Hold it more like this when your holding it..." Yuki said, showing Sadaharu before realising what he was doing. He pulled back sharply. "Thats nice. Just so you know Ama. Mums seriously out of it and some human bloods going to be spilt."
"Well that should be fun." Amaterasu said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:34 am

(Brb)
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:35 am

((kk))

Sadaharu's face fell when Yuki stepped back. "Wait, what?" He asked when he realized what they were talking about.

"Someone's gonna hurt a human? What's happening?" he asked, eyes demanding an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:49 am

((Slight boredom = MASSIVE POST! Shocked no need to read. lol! ))

Satori and Mori were sat against the latter's hut, picking at some letovers Mori had taken from Anei's kitchen storage.

Satori glanced over at her silent bodyguard and frowned. "Something on your mind?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Mori didn't grace her with an answer, instead shoving more food into his mouth. "Hey!" Satori snapped. "I order you to tell me!" She said, not caring that this was probably unneccesarily annoying. Mori rolled his eyes and swallowed his mouthful.

"Tell me 'bout the kid" He said, eyes challenging hers. Satori should have seen that one coming.

"I see." She said. "well..." Mori snorted. "Hey! Give me a second!" She snarled. Mori grunted and Satori thought about how to begin.

"Once fa-... the king... kicked me out," She started, grimacing at her slip, "I tried to get as far away as possible from the fortress. The first place I got was a human village. I didn't quite reach it, but one of the males helped me and took me in. He made sure that the other's would leave me alone and helped me out."

Satori stopped and Mori nodded for her to continue.

"After a few months, I had Sadaharu, but... the guard came after me and I decided to leave him there - for his sake - and go off on my own. Though, it turns out that wasn't a great plan anyway" She said, turning away from him.

She stood up to take her leave and Mori let her go, frowning. She'd left out all the parts about the human.
huh. maybe she actually liked him
He thought, more disgruntled by this than he thought was proper. He shook his head and retreated into his hut.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:11 am

"Calm down Kid." Yuki said, placing his finger under Sadaharus chin. "We'll take care of it." He flciked the younger in the nose playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next