RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:34 pm

"But Menny's being mean" Anei sniffled

Kietsu watched all with a smirk on his face. God that child was manipulative.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:34 pm

"Got an hour off" She said thankfully. "Then i've got customers practically all night" She said, draining her glass. "Though, I got a tip from the last one" She said and grinned, flashing Yuki the green note.

((yay, ellie!))
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:36 pm

Yoko rolled her eyes in dismay. "You've got to be kidding me.. Get out of the kitchen! All of you! now! out!" She shooed at them, trying to get them out into the living rooms.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:37 pm

"Make her go away!" mentaro begged, now rounding on the bear, gripping onto his chest hair he fell to his knees. "PLEASE!"

---

Yuki gave a small smile. "Well done. Your really too young to be doing this..."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:40 pm

"But, i've got nowhere else to go!" She said, tucking the note down her cleavage.((in honour of jess)) "Anyhow, I've got you and shelly here, it's not so bad"
She frowned.
"You're not looking so good. Ask for a shift off, one hour'll be a possibility wont it? I could pitch in and get you some food?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:42 pm

"Thanks." Yuki said, smiling softly. "But I'll be alright. I need the money anyway." He looked away, he couldn't stand someone so young doing her line fo work.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:45 pm

(( *puffs up* chest hair!? chest hair!? I THINK NOT! ))

Kietsu stared down at the demon as he grovelled on his knees. Eventually growing bored, he picked the Neko up by the back of his suit and carried him out to the others.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:46 pm

"HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!" mentaro protested. "I am very Important! You are no longer welcome in my pressence LEAVE!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:46 pm

"Okay then..." She said, smothering a yawn. the teen then grinned. "I'll verse ya in free poker when you get back... I missed a meal and got some cards!" She exclaimed. "It's great!"

-----

Yoko thanked the strange, handsome man as he walked, thoroughly relieved.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:50 pm

Kietsu ignored the ranting man and dumped him on a nearby couch, Anei promptly jumped on him. Officially keeping him where he was.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:55 pm

((Sorry Ellie. I couldn't help it. Kietsu's hot!))

"You shouldn't be skipping meals." Yuki scolded. "Come on No." He said, using her nickname he had for her. "What happened to you to make you-"

"Yuki!" A man said, rushing over to him. "Come on, its time for you to go back on!"

Yuki nodded. "Talk to you later."

---

"What?! WHAT?! What do you want!" Menataro yelled.

"Now, Now Ment. Is that anyway to talk to old friends." Death scolded, shaking his head.

"Friends?!" Mentaro yelled. "They kept me in a cage. We are not friends. They are the bane in my existance. The Ass in my Assinite."

"What is that?" Ayama asked.

mentaro glared. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:57 pm

((swapped coms, can watch AND type!))
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:58 pm

((WHOOP!))
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:59 pm

Yoko stared, becoming dangerously interested in what they were rambling about.

--------

Naomi waved at him, grabbing another drink and laughing as she took up her routine of telling jokes to the bartender.

---------

Satori scowled. "Would you mind explaining why we even bothered coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Yuki sighed deeply as the music started. Slapping his theighs, we walked onto the stage.

The bartender smiled as he cleaned his glass. "He's good ay." he said to the girl.

---

Mentaro glared.
Death grinned. "This bloke will help you! Get you into school and what not!"
"Why should I?" mentaro pouted.
"Who helped you out?" Death saidm vains appearing on his forhead. "Ay? ME!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:08 pm

"Well, get them into school already!" She was getting annoyed with all this waiting. "We've got other things to do!" Sadaharu turned to listen. "Why do we need help to get into a... school? Isn't it just somewhere to learn?"
Mori huffed. "I've taught him how to fight, surely that's all they need?"

------

Naomi nodded. "He's worked too much though. Hoi, give him this next time you see him, you can have one if you do." She asked of the bartender, passing him a few notes.
"I want to thank him for lookin' out for me but he wont accept it, knowing him" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:10 pm

"We both know what he'll spend it on." The bartender said sadly, passing the notes back. "Keep them yeah?"

---

Death looked at Mentaro. mentaro just looked back. Both burst into laughter.
"Oh ho ho!" Death giggled. "Silly male! here knowladge is key! KNOWING THINGS!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:12 pm

Zetsubou stared at Mentaro.

'his fault too...all your fault...never...fualt...yours...find...yuki!'
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Mori growled, crakcing his knuckles. "Well maybe instead of mocking me, you should get a move on, then I won't have to kick it out of you!"

---------

"I have my hopes" Naomi sighed, accepting all but one. "Another drink?" She rested her head on her elbows. "Say... Yuki, he's been here for a while, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:15 pm

"he was here when i joined five years ago." The bartender said, fixing her, her usual. "Hasn't aged a day."

---

Death nodded and hit Mentaro. "You heard the man."
Mentaro growled. "Why don't you do it! Why do I have to do everything!"
"Why?" Death grinned. "Because I'm no longer here." And true to his word, he wasn't.

mentaro grumbled. "Yoko. Get these damn kids into a damn school. Make it a bad one, full of rats. Dirty, drug ridden rats!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:18 pm

"I'll fix them a nice school. Only take a second" She said, grinning and running back to her computor.

------

Naomi sighed, taking a sip. "I see"

((gtg. cya))
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:21 pm

(( lol drug ridden rats ))

Staring up at her guardian from her confortable spot lying across Mentaros lap Anei raised an eyebrow.

'Whats a school?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:24 pm

mentaro grumbled. "All this over that stupid rat boy. Him and his drugs and his dancing and his dirty places. Ruining the way this place is today..." He said all this under his breath.

Ayama smiled and sat down by her dughter.

---

"He works for the money. Never once seen him him go home with any of the customers. No matter how attractive they are." he said, passing her, her drink and slipping a small packet next to it. "Why, you interested in our little Yuki?" He winked. "Give him that packet yeah? he forgot to pick it up before."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:26 am

Hikaru hummed the long forgotten words to the song
as she played Etsuko's clapping game

A large black Crow circled overhead
watching them both as it circled...
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:50 am

((Hellloooo?))
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next