RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:42 pm

Yoko printed off the school applications and headed back downstairs. She handed the papers to Ayama, smiling.

"These are easy enough, just like any other application" She said. "Just fill them in and hand them into the school's office. Oh, you'll need your place of residence in this one too" She added, not sure how much help they would need to fill it out. "I'm sure Frank can take you through it."

Satori glanced at the paper's over Ayama's shoulder.
"Residence? We don't exactly... I mean, we were travelling..." She finished lamely.

------

"Sure" Naomi took the packet, putting it in the small handbag she carried. "I'll give it to him once he's out. Right before my shifts."
She then grinned.
"And i'm not interested in him, i'm simply extremely thankful for everything he's done, always keeping an eye out and all, especially as he doesn't really need to. I'd be in some trouble if it weren't for him"
She took another drink from her glass.

---------

Half clap, Etsuko took hold of Hikaru's hand long enough to imply a question, as to ask why she'd only just met her aunty. She tilted her head, pale blonde locks drifting to the side.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 am

Ayama rose an eyebrow. "Umm.... What? Can't we just hand it without without a home?"
"NO!" Mentaro snapped. "You need a house, or better yet a old crappy apartment block! I know just the place. It's in the slums. You'll fit right in there!"

Amaterasu rose an eyebrow.

---

The bartender smiled. "I was kidding around mate." His aussie accent becoming really pronounced. "Seriously. Give that to Yuki. h\e'll go mad without it." He waked off.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Hikaru smiled ruefully,
unsure on how to explain this to her neice...

"Well... a long time ago I was very good friends with your mother
but then she, and all our friends went away and i haven't seen them since

but then i heard that you were here so i thought I'd come and meet you!
It's not your fault that mummy forgot about me now is it?"

she smiled and patted her on the head
"but I am very glad to have met you"
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:56 pm

((LAUREN!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:01 pm

((damn straight XD))

Naomi nodded at his back, getting up and walking towards the back entrance of the stage, waiting for Yuki to reappear. She didn't have long before she needed to be elsewhere, and Yuki was meant to be off soon. She leant against the wall.

----

"But... Do we just... move in?" Sadaharu asked, confused. Mori looked up again. "When can we go?"

Satori was about to make a comment before her mind nagged at her. Sadaharu, Mori... Etsuko? She cursed and quickly found her daughter's scent, moving out the door with an apology and closing it behind her.

"Etsuko! What have I told you about-" She broke off with a strangled noise.
"H-Hikaru? What're you... How could..." Etsuko wove her hand at her Mother, standing up and proudly hefting her music box, taking her auntie's hand.

Satori took a step forwards before charging at the Kitsune. "Hikaru! I thought we'd never see you again!" She yelled happily.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Hikaru lept back with a hiss
and the crow ,that until recently had been circling them,
dived towadrs the ground

Exploding into a demon as it hit the ground...
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Etsuko tore away from her aunt and the frightening new demon, hiding behind Satori and peeking out from behind her, bright eyes wide in fright. Satori herself was rather shocked, stepping back and reaching for her knife, only just remembering that it was gone.

She snarled. "Hikaru, What's going on? And who is this" She directed the last fragment with a jerk of her thumb to the crow demon.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Hikaru moved forward to stand at the Demon's side
her eyes cold and hard, she did not answer...

The demon was a male
dressed in slightly gothic clothing, he was fairly tall with black hair that just reached his shoulders
and pitch black eyes
in his hair, a few small braids were visible, a black crows feather decorated the end of each one

his eyes narrowed he glared at Satori
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:18 pm

Yuki walked off, sweat almost plastering every bit of his body. He smiled widely at Naomi. "How'd I do?" he asked, grabbing a towl.

---

Ayama gripped onto the paper, she was really beginning to get irritated by the lake of movment in the way of finding her son.
"Satori!" Ayama yelled before running after her friend.

Amaterasu rose another eyebrow. "Was that anger, or worry?"

Mentaro shrugged and for once seemed cheerful "Rats! Many a rat! Hope you all catch a desiese!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:21 pm

"What happened to you?" Satori ushered Etsuko further behind her. "Hikaru?" She asked uncertainly. This look wasn't normally directed at her. Not to mention, the demon by her side looked like the type that she normally hunted down, not one to be friends with...

"Go inside. Get the others" She whispered in the panther dialect, giving Etsuko a nudge. Etsuko shook her head. Her aunty wasn't bad, she was nice. Satori's nostrils flared.

Satori glanced back at her friend and gave Etsuko another push. She ran back and vanished inside the room. Satori then took a step forwards. "Hikaru? Explain."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:23 pm

"As per usual" She said with a grin, pulling out the package. "I was told to give this to you. You forgot it" Naomi said, holding it out. "I've got to head off, i'll see you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Yuki grinned. "You know where to find me." Looking at her slightly he brought her into a hug. "You remind me so much of my sister..."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Hikaru scowled,
"504 years Satori!" she shouted
"504! did you even think who you left behind!"

a small gust of wind caught Hikaru's manic hair
and a previously unseen braid became visable
a braid with two black feathers attached to it...

Hikaru had changed...
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Naomi smiled. "And you're the closest thing to a brother I could ever have hoped for" She said, giving his shoulder a pat and pressing the packet into his hand.
"You know? Keeping an eye out... making sure i'm payed... beating up those that i don't like..." She grinned.

----------

Satori scowled. "I had no say in the matter! You think I didn't know?! You think I forgot?!" She strode forwards, angered.
"How dare you think we could so simply forget! You think i like leaving you stranded back there?"

------

Etsuko charged into the room, touching everyone's palms and showing them what she'd seen outside. Mori sprang up and tore outside, telling Sadaharu to look after Etsuko.

Yuni had gone back up to her office, thankfully, to organise some of her paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:34 pm

"And I Don't even ecept a percentage of what you earn." Yuki smiled. "I'll see you later." The rat walked off, collecting his earnings from his boss before walking upstairs to his home.

---

Ayama rushed out. "Hikaru?!" She cried. "Why?"

---

Amaterasu cleared her throat. "Seriously... whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:37 pm

Etsuko blinked at Amaterasu, touching her hand and showing her the happenings of just earlier.

-----------

Naomi chuckled and headed off, otherwise she was going to be late.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Walking into his little abode he sat upon his couch. Siging deeply he held his head in his hands. "Crap..." He swore, looking at the packet he began to wonder what it would be like to use it all....

---

Amaterasu covered her mouth. "My god..."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Etsuko looked up in confusion before Sadaharu scooped her up. "I'm staying here with you" He said, giving the youngster a grin, although, he was really rather worried. Surely nothing that couldn't be handled by the others... right?
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Hikaru growled,
"500 years is a long time to be unable to at least tell me you were alive
i return and my home has been destroyed again!
My last safe Haven! Left alone again!"

Hikaru shuddered with the force of her rage
the demon held her back with a hand on her shoulder

"but I'm not alone anymore! and I have a new family now!
I won't allow you to torture me again!!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:45 pm

"If you feel that way, why did you seek us out?!" Ayama yelled. "You left us for four years! FOUR YEARS! Then suddenly we're here. Yuki's here Hikaru. Alive. And your cut about leaving you alone?!"

---

Amaterasu was pacing, biting her thumb nail.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Satori scowled. Why was she acting like this, it wasn't like her. That demon... She snarled. "We did what we did to save Yuki. That's the priority."

Mori was fast to join them, pulling up beside his mate.

((lol, yay))
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:57 pm

She continued to pace. Her nail almost being ripped off by the force of her biting.

Mentaro however seemed to be having a feild day and dancing. "havok!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:57 pm

"I WAS A CHILD! DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE JUST WANDERED OFF IN THAT WEAKEND STATE?!!"
Hikaru took a few deep breaths, tears leaking from her eyes
"I was hunted and trapped like an animal! Thrown into a dark cell and left with little food!
I was terrified and alone! And after a year i realised you all barely registered my absance!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:00 pm

"YOU WEREN'T THERE! You seriously think I would the one person whom I was closer to then a sibling behind?! We waited for four years for your return. But you always walked off Hikaru. Your always off on some adventure. Your brain not caring about your size!" Ayama cried.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:03 pm

((gtg, cyas all))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff   Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Connection Crossover - Mindless High School Stuff
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next