RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 am

Yoko stepped back, uncharacteristicly hysterical laughs filling the room as she reached for the bench to gain support. I can't keep this up!

"Get.Out.Of.The.Cupboard!" She managed between laughs. Seriously, she was one little incy step away from insanity.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:42 am

((maybe when your done talking to the nutcase
if Etsuko could wander off, Hikaru can make her apperance
she doesn't have to go too far
but at the mo shes right in the middle of the group

so why are we seeing seinuor loco anyway?))
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:45 am

"Mentaro's not home. Go away!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:49 am

((okies! Consider it done. lol. Oh, and he's providing applications for schooling.))

Etsuko struggled and Sadaharu set her down on the floor, with a warning to not wander off in the house, and started talking to Mori.

Etsuko smiled cheekily. He said nothing about outside the house. Anyhow, she hadn't got to look at the garden properly. She slipped quietly outside and wandered down the path, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:50 am

((gtg dinner))
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:53 am

"GET OUT HERE!" She practically roared, tearing at her hair. Satori rose an eyebrow at the racket.

"please!" She begged, headache now in full blast. "Why does this have to happen every time you have people around?!"

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. That rules me in...
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:02 am

in her...convenient sleep as the poster was away...Anei's ear twitched.

coming into full wakefullness a grin slowly slipped across her face.

stalking silently into the kitchen Anei came right up to the cupboard.

"MENNY!!!" She screamed "SAY HI TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: !   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:08 am

Sweat fell from his hair line, almost making it impossible to see. Sqeezing the bottle a small frown formed, the bottle was close to empty and he still had all night.
He began to shake, cravings for his one escape seeping their way into him. Yuki knew that should Sandy find out about him doing that at work, he could be fired. But he needed it... more then he needed this job right now.

Slamming the stall shut, the rat sat upon te toilet seat. His hands shaking more violently as he tried to ready himself. Tying the belt around his arm he flicked his vains impatiently. Placing the needle to his skin he closed his eyes tight.
It ran and joined his blood, a small smile spred across his lips as he felt it run through out his entire body.

he no longer felt dead, dying. he knew that it was all over and that he was dead inside. He knew it was a moment of time before he fell over the edge. But for now... he felt better.

Giving himself some more time before he left he began to think. That was dangerous.

"Yuki?"

"Fuck."He swore quietly as he tried to quickly remove all evidence of what he had just done.

"Your on."

"I'll be out in a moment!" Yuki yelled out, once he heard the door close he again relaxed.

---------

"Oh god!" Mentaro said, moving as far away from the manic girl as he could.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:11 am

Yoko wheeled around, eyes fixed on the girl.

"Menny?" She asked wonderingly. "You know..." She shook her head and gave up, taking a seat on the bench.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:13 am

"YEH!! Me and Menny are greeaat friends!" Anei cheered. "SO ARE WE!!"

She suddenly grabbed...'Yunis' hands and spun her in a quick dance before she suddenly stopped and looked at the cupboard, grin falling from her face, she pouted.

"What? Didn't Menny miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 am

"NO! GO AWAY!" Mentaro yelled, slamming the cubord closed
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:16 am

Yoko gaped. "Uhhh... sure he did!" She reclaimed her hands, folding them behind her back.

Now she thinks she knows me!

"I'm sure he just needs a little persuasion to get out of the cupboard. It's normal, for him." She said, exasperated. "I almost thought he was getting better! Come on, if you don't get out of here, i'll... I'll..."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:21 am

Slowwly a sly grin crept over Anei's face.

"Oh...ok then... I guess I'll just help myself to your food... and take a nap in your bed and..."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am

"GAH!" Mentaro yelled, jumping out of his hiding place. "MY BED!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:29 am

"HA!!" Anei cried, glomping her friend "GOTCHA!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:32 am

"AHHH! GET IT OFF ME!" Kentaro yelled, failing madly.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:34 am

((i is back and Hikaru's coming for Etsuko))
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:36 am

Hikaru watched the small panther from the shadows
a splinter of pain stabbed her heart, she looked so much like her mother..

swiftly and silently she appered before the girl

"Hello little one" she greeted in a soft voice
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 am

(( why is she nicking her?))

Anei squeeled, andacted much like she was on a rodeo bull...clinging for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:40 am

((she's not really stealing her
she just wants to meet her neice
tho she might, to fuel her revenge))
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:42 am

((loz ya might wanna hurry cause i gotta go to Erin's soon...))
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 am

((uhenno! and she's mine!! lol!))

Yoko stared, eyebrows gone north for the summer, and blinked twice.

"uhh..."

-----

Etsuko smiled at the stranger, never having been taught the 'stranger - danger' lesson. She wove her hand and showed the kitsune the flower she'd picked.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 am

Hikaru smiled and knelt infront of the child
so as she was more on her level
"its very pretty" she praised "whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:49 am

Wandering after Anei into the kitchen, Kietsu rose a single eyebrow at the scene that befell him.

'odd'
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:50 am

"YOKO!" Mentaro yelled, rounding on his assitant. "Get her off me or your fired!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover   Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Kietsu - Yuki's Death - Alternate Connection Crossover
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next