RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to ze past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Mori rummaged trough the small bag of supplied he had aquired from the panther camp and pulled out a roll of bandages. He moved over to where Yuki had lowered Taro to the floor and pulled off the fool's kimono shirt, all the while ignoring the english words.
"Where's Shade?" Sadaharu asked, looking worried. Couldn't leave a bunch of... mostly humans alone could you. A thought struck him and he glanced nervously to Taro.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Elizabeth licked her lips and looked up from Taro. "He was taken... Back to england."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:19 pm

"What?!" Sadaharu turned around to face her. "They found you?" Mori finished tying off the bandages and dumped the blood soaked kimono shirt in the corner of the room.
"Go check outside. Dai-kun, check which way the wolf went. Haru-san, the humans.." Mori said and then rested Taro down, glancing at Yuki as the other two left the room.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Elizabeth moved over to Taro and touched his face tenderly. "Please be alright..."

Amaterasu looked out the door, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Taro flinched and his hand shot up to grasp her wrist, gasping slightly as he awoke, obviously disoriented. Sadaharu quickly moved forwards to pull her wrist free and pushed her back. Mori rose an eyebrow and Sadaharu grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Amaterasu's head snapped back and she lifted Elizabeth, mumbling soothing words and even though the princess had no clue what was being said, she did felt comforted.

Amaterasu led her into the room.

Yuki looked after them. "This is not going well..."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:39 pm

"No. No it's not." Sadaharu said, eyeing Taro warily. His eyes were flicking under their lids, breathing sharp. "What should we do now?". Mori glanced between the two, starting to feel horribly edgy. Humans, wolves and wars. It was beginning to feel tiring.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Amaterasu walked out and closed the door behind her softly. "She's asleep." She whispered, stepping forward.
"She kept talking about how Taro needs blood. It took me ages to calm her down."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:53 pm

"He did lose a lot, but-" Mori growled suddenly, interrupting him. It all fit. The random acts of violence in the cells, the difference he had to normal humans, and now this. He picked Taro up, careful of the gashes, and hastily left the cabin. If he was going to attack them, he wasn't going to do so around the others.

------

"He did lose a lot..." Sadaharu suggested, watching after Mori.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Amaterasu looked after Mori and looked to Yuki who shrugged.

AMaterasu then looked to Sadi.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Mori stopped a short distance from the cabin and sat down cross-legged, still holding Taro in his arms with the wariness of one holding a viper. He shook him gently and Taro's eyes snapped opened. He instantly tried to move away from Mori, struggling against the hands holding him firmly in place.

"I know what you are." Mori said suddenly and Taro stopped his fruitless efforts of escaping. He looked up and a small smile met his lips.
"Really? Oh, can i guess you?"
"Shut it! You're a threat to our group. I will not allow you to remain close by if this is continued. You will not attack the others." Taro shook his head before continuing weakly.
"If i was going to, I think i would have by n-"

"You have no control over this, do you?" Mori asked and Taro's smile vanished. He allowed his eyes to close again and took a shuddering breath, the smell of Mori's blood just below his skin was overpowering. Taking this as a response, Mori reached up and loosened his kimono around his neck, moving taro so that his head rested on his shoulder, one hand on his back to steady him.

Taro trembled in the effort of not biting Mori.

He could all by feel the blood rushing through his veins, just below his skin...

"Do it." Mori ordered, raising his chin and turning his head so as to bare his neck to Taro. "Do it or I'll have to kill you rather than bring you back with me." Taro shuddered and took another shallow breath.

Mori grunted as Taro sunk his fangs into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:13 am

Amaterasu rubbed her shoulders as she took a seat. "I'm worried for that girls sanity." SHe said simply. "She lost the man she loves and now the only friend she has returns like that. I've heard your stories, Yuki, and I know that princess' are not used to this life style."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:00 am

"Not to mention she's just left her country and everything she knows." Sadaharu added. "I can see why that may have caused her a few problems." He crossed his arms and shifted his weight to his other foot. "See how she wakes up. Maybe we should find her somewhere to stay that's not... overrun." He trailed off slightly. "Maybe letting her get familier with one place would be a good start for her."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:24 am

"But where would we put her? She stands out?" Amaterasu asked.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 pm

"Anywhere. A simple, removed human village. Just tell them the truth, she was washed up when the ship she was travelling on sunk in a storm." He guestued out the window. "One of the poorer villages wouldn't draw much attentio to itself, not even from demons."

Amaterasu nodded but Yuki spoke up. "So we just ditch the Princess in some random village to fend for herself? Think for a second, is this really wise?"
Amaterasu shrugged. "But what choice do we have? Its not like we can let her continue staying with us in this war."

"One of us could keep an eye out." Sadaharu suggested. "We can't take her with us... or the other one. What else can we do?"

Amaterasu nodded and looked to her brother, she coild tell he didn't like it.

Elizabeths eyes were open as she lay awake and listened. She curlced herself into a ball and tried to fall asleep. But she knew she wouldn't be able to. Last time she was in this bed... She reached out and touched the emtpy spot beside her.Her hand moved back to her chest, her eyes closed tight.

There were a few moments of silence which Sadaharu was unwilling to break before Mori re-entered the room, one arm supporting Taro who walked in front of him. Sadaharu rubbed the bridge of his nose, glancing between them both. Mori looked pale, but still unwavering enought to shove Taro into a chair. "What's the plan now?" Taro looked up and beamed at Yuki.

Yuki beamed back at the fool. "We're talking about fishing you off onto some poor Villagers, how does that sound?" Amaterasu glared at her brother.

"Oh, marvelous!" The blonde clapped his hands, trademark smile firmly in place. "Might I inquire as o the details of tis abandonment?"

"Ask Sadaharu." Yuki said, his smile also firmly in place. "He's the one who seems to find it nessicary."

Sadaharu scowled, refusing to imitate their 'grinning idiot' expressions. "For safety. There's no sense in you both dying. Elizabeth cannot fight and you, it would be far better if we found somewhere for you to stay."

"Oh wonderful answer." Yuki smirked. "Seems to make a wonderful statment. Shall we sell them off as well."
"Fool, Look." Amaterasu sighed, standing. "Your in the middle of a war. Your not even from this land. Heck, even the water served her could be poisonous to you. Its safer for you two to hide out in a secluded Human village until we deem it safe enough for you to return. We don't want to do this, believe it or not but we've become rather attached to your pressence. But how do you think the princess would feel standing in the middle of a battlefeild, covered in blood. Your the only one she trusts..."

"I may just be a fool, yet I see the logic, of course." He said, standing up and bouncing on his heels. "I must say I'm charmed that you didn't underestimate my abilities." He winked at Amaterasu. "But, of course, it must happen. And so, oh carers, where are we to be put?" Sadaharu was starting to look more than mildly irritated. Mori remained silent, leaning against the wall.

"Yes Sadaharu, where are we putting the usless englishmen?" Yuki asked, jumping on the table and swinging his legs over the edge. "What village, cabin, cave... Creek..."

"There's a village, about a days distance from here. Demons don't bother it much, they don't trade much with the other villages. My patrol passes by on occasion. They have a miko there too." He said, crossing his arms and examining the ceiling as he spoke. "It would be relatively safe." Taro sniggered, but at a sharp glare from Sadaharu, fell silent.

"While we're at it, lets use Mori as their guardian shall we?" Yuki asked, jumping down and walking in a circle around Sadaharu. "I'm sure that he would love to just hang about, giggle and play a few games of chess!"

h
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:32 pm

"I'm not going back to help Satori." Mori said suddenly, moving forwards. "If they were to stay here I could keep an eye on the village." Sadaharu made a noise of objection and ignored mori when he rose a hand to silence him.
"I don't care what she's done, I'm not leaving the rest of my kind to suffer!" Taro rested his chin in his hands and watched.

Elizabeth walked out, her blanket covering her body.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Three Kitsune generals surveyed the battlefield from their horses
all with a look of smug satisfaciton on their faces as the battle raged below them.

The Kurohyou dead, far outnumbered their own, the tide of the war was changing.
the impending New Moon had given them the edge they needed to really drive back the invaders
it was a good feeling and moral was up.

they lead another wave of soliders into the fray with a feirce battle cry
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:52 pm

The panthers retaliated with a cry of their own, but it was clear that their moves were becoming desperate, their positions defensive. They were lsoing ground too quickly, dying too quickly, and Satori knew it. When she saw the line of Kitsune resume their attacks she took out her knives. rmel hoisted his sword and cast her a glance. She scowled and the rest of the diminished panther troops behind them charged forwards alongside her and Armel.

Ayama stood ontop of a large demon, rolling her eyes as her lover below ran about frantically. His demons had proved handy as they faugt alongside the Kistunes but their Leader, mentaro was another thing all together.
Picture the waves at the beach and the children who play in them. Now picture Mentaro being the children and the battle being the waves.
This was te picture going on below her.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:02 pm

Kaoru, who until recently had been hiding in the forest, joined the battle.

he slipped around the outside of the battle and came up on the Kurohyou's flank
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Satori and Armel threw themselves into the fighting as soon as it reached them, Satori quickly dispatching an overunthusiastic Kistune whilst Armel slashed them down with one swing of his sword. They weren't gaining ground, but they were holding up against the seemingly endless swarm of Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 pm

he spotted the enemy leader, and changed his appearance to that of a Kurohyou and worked his way closer to her
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Satori found herself seperated from Armel and yelled furiously, taking down another Kitsune, this one who had managed to slash her arm. He died quickly. She backed up a little and dashed a hand over her face to clear the blood from her eyes, counting on the younger panther in front of her to cover her lapse.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Kaoru slipped in behind Satori raising his dagger
"goodbye Satori-sama your absence will be celebrated"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:15 pm

Kaoru brought his blade down and slashed at the panthers side, ripped it out and stabbed her in the shoulder
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:12 pm

A howl of pain tore from Satori's lips and she grabbed at the knife, ripping it from her shoulder. Within moments, Armel had taken hold of Satori and pulled her back, the ranks closing behind him and the pnthers redoubling their attecks, snarling in their rage at the Kitsune having hurt their leader.

Ayama jumped down from the demon she was using as a horse. She slashed at the panthers in her way, and even if a few kitsunes. Satori was her goal.

Armel stood in front of Satori, eyes narrowed dangerously as he cut down a risktaking Kistune. Satori clutched at her side, gasping as blood seeped through her fingers.

Ayama smirked as Armel came into her sight. As demons passed in front of her, she disapeared.
"Boo." She whispered in the panthers ear, her blade already buried in his side.

Armel grunted and shoved her awy from him, ripping the blade from his side and casting it to the floor. He hefted his sword and slashed at her, trying to rive her back. Satoi didn't manage to catch a glimpse of Ayama, trying to end off another soldior.

"My fight is not with you." Ayama said, pulling out two blades and standing, ready to fight. "Step aside."

"You seem to think I value my life over hers" He snapped, lashing forwards and stabbing out at her.

Ayama knocked the blade away. "One last chance." She warned him.

Armel used their locked blades to shove her back again. "Just try me."

Ayama smirked and kicked out at him, spinning and avoiding the blades as they dropped. She stabbed the Panthers other side.

This time Armel buckled, sword nearly slipping from his grasp. He turned and, with a viscious snarl, slashed at her face, leaving a line of blood.

Her tongue flicked out. "bad move." She hissed. her knive plunging into his gut.

His sword clattered to the ground and he doubled over, clutching his stomach and grunting as his knees met the floor. Satori cried out, kicking a corpse from her knife as she saw Armel sink to the floor.

Ayama harshly pulled the blade from the panthers gut. She licked his cheek before standing and pushing him to the ground. Her eyes met Satori's, she started on her way from Amarls side to Satori.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Satori snapped, eyes darting from Armel to Ayama as she rose her hand from her side, reaching for he other knife.

"I wouldn't." Ayama hissed, her blade at Satori's throat. "Do you want to end up like your Lover?"

"Well what do you want then?" Satori hissed, knives lowering as the cold blade touched her throat. She paused for a moment and then dodged back, raising her knives again and circling.

"To make you hurt?" Ayama said, her voice simple. "Like I have done to Hikaru, like I have down to that pathetic excuse of a bodyguard and like I will do to you. Ready for it?"

"Bring it." She snarled, crossing her blades.

Ayama smirked and moved forward. She'd let Satori think she had the upper hand for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to ze past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to ze past
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next