RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to ze past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Satori darted forwards, whirling her blades at Ayama, slashing her side, and then quickly shifting to the side.

Ayama touched her side tentivly and glanced down at her fingers, drenched in red. She looked up at Satori, a small smirk on her lips as she threw a blade at the Panthers shoulder wound.

Stori cried out, stumbling backwards, hands grasping he kilt of the blade, blood now running freely from the wound.

Ayama moved forward with a smirk and grabbed the handle of the knife. She twisted the blade.

Satori's eyes widened as pain burst through her shoulder. The screaming and clashing of swords surrounding her fading into the background.

Ayama leant in close and whispered. "isn't it funny Satori, that this isn't the biggest betrayal someone could do."

"What I did-" She broke off with a gasp and rose her hands to the hilt, trying to pull it out of her shoulder. "Was nothing. Nothing
compared to what you are doing".

"And what have I done?" Ayama asked, biting the shell of Satori's ear harshly as she pressed the blade deeper into Satori's shoulder. "Gained revege on the people who left me behind. Gained Yui's revenge."
Ayama removed her hand from the blade in Satori's shoulder and took the one from her boot, driving it deep into Satori's gut. "How does it feel, to have the blood dripping from your wounds?" Ayama took hold of both blades and twisted both blades at the same time in different directions. "How does it feel to have your best friend do this?"

Satori screamed, writhing in pain and eyes squeezing shut. She gasped for air and curled up slightly, unable to respond due to the haze of pain seising her mind. Armel hauled himself up onto his elbows. and started to crawl over to Satori.

Ayama pulled the daggers out and kicked Satori back. As she turned on her heels, she made sure to step on Armels hands before disapearing behind the warriors.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Taro smiled softly at her. "Nice nap? They're arranging a house for us." He managed to sound both sincere and scathing at the same time, raising an eyebrow at Sadaharu.

"Are they?" Elizabeth asked. "How wonderful..."She trailed off, looking out the window.

"We'll leave in the morning." Mori said, sounding rather final about the matter.
"Well I'm going to go back to Satori-ou." Sadaharu said defensively.

Amaterasu rolled her eyes. She'd rather not go back to Satori, but she didn't want to stay with the humans. Yuki however just turned away. Mumbling something about needing some Sake.
Elizabeth however just hummed and wrapped the blankets around her tighter.

"Come on, get some sleep. Long walk tomorrow apparently. Don't want angry princesses grumbling all day" Taro said brightly, leading her back into her room.

Elizabeth grabbed hold of his arm and looked up into his face. "Would you... would you stay with me tonight?"

"Of course." Taro said quietly. "I'll stay right here." He said and sat down against the side of the bed, knees against his chest. "Get some sleep."

"I didn't mean it." Elizabeth whispered into the dark, her eyes wide open. "Please forgive me. I didn't mean it..."

"If you forget it, I'll forget it." He said simply. "Seeing as i can't remember what you're apologising for, I see no reason not to forgive you" He added, eyes sparkling.

Elizabeth moved to sit up right. "Its cold tonight." She said, wrapping the blanket around his shoulders as well as her own. She rested against his shoulder, wrapping the blanket tighter around them both as she closed her eyes.

Taro smiled. "Thank you."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ (This pattern means morning.)

When Elizabeth awoke in the morning, she heard voices outside her door as well as people moving. Was it really time to leave already?

"Ah, dearest Elizabeth! The sun is shining and awaiting your prescence!" He proclaimed dramatically from the doorway, one arm outstretched. "Oh yes, breakfast is served!" He tossed her an apple before whisking out the door, back into the main room.

Elizabeth took a bit out of the apple. Was taro still mad at her? She slowly got out of bed and walked to the doorway, only yo have Amaterasu hand her a bag full of stuff and mumble a few words in japanese before heading to the front door.
Yuki beamed at her. "Big day ahead of you. No breaks. non stop walking so we can reach your village before sunset."

Outside, Mori and Sadaharu were arguing in low undertones. When the door opened, Mori stepped back, crossing his arms. Taro stepped outside, juggling his apple and the small knife. He made a strange guesture and the knife vanished into his sleeve, tossing the apple over his shoulder and catching it with his other hand. "Exciting, isn't it?"

As Amaterasu walked out she cast Sadaharu a questioning glance before stepping forward. "Will we all take them to this village? or shall we each go off on our own ways?"

"I'm leaving now. I don't want to be too late to help." Sadaharu said.

Amaterasu crossed her arms and rose one delecate eyebrow at him, so he wasn't going to tell her huh. Yuki nodded and clapped his hands happily. "So, I tink I may join the humans in their fun little walk. Me thinks I shall."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Sadaharu nodded and cast a glance at Amaterasu.

Amaterasu looked away from Sadaharu. "I'd rather not go and join some war." Yuki shrugged.
"Each to their own."
"But I'd rather not walk to some village only to turn around again."

"So which is it?" Sadaharu asked, staring at her levelly.

"Which would you rather me say?" Amaterasu asked in return.

Sadaharu grimaced. "Do what you will. I am leaving now." He said and with that turned on his heel.

Amaterasus jaw clenched. "Fine." She said, her voice soft as she stepped away. "Yuki, when I'm needed again, find me at the Monks."
Yuki nodded, unsure what else to do.

Sadaharu transformed and started to run towards the forest edge. Mori snorted ungracefully, crossing his arms.
"Indecisive bunch, arent they?" Taro said to Elizabeth, stepping out from behind her.

The Princess nodded. "I'm not even sure whats going on."
"Mori." Yuki said, putting his arm over the older mans shoulders. "I am entrusting the lives of my new found friends in your hands. I have some young Panther Butt to kick." Yuki followed after Sadaharu.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm

"Don't hold back" Mori said after him as Yuki left. "Village." He said sharply and then led them off into the forest.

Elizabeth looked about and nodded, pulling Taro along behind her.

---

Yuki ran after Sadaharu. "Oi! Wait up would ya!"

The panther came to a stop, sitting down, tail flicking as he regarded Yuki.

Yuki glared before reaching out and scratching behind Sadaharu's ear. "Who's a good Kitty then?"

Sadaharu's hackles rose and he snarled, moving swiftly away from Yuki and returning to his human form. "What are you doing?"

"I came to ask what got your... ahh... Hackles all in a twist." Yuki said, smiling lightly.

"I'm not going to stop and chat" Sadaharu infromed him with a glare. "I need to move. What do you want?"

Yuki scratched the back of his head. "I was more curious as to why you blew my sister off like that."

"You don't understand! I have to get back!" He said, anxiety leaking into his voice. "I may not be that much help to them, but if something happened while I was off..." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Sadaharu..." Yuki said, stepping forward. "If something happened while you were off its not your fault." he said softly. "You can't protect everyone."

"I know." He said angrily. "I know. But... I didn't mean to be so sharp with her... Dai and Haru have already left, Haru said that he didn't believe the little truce would lastmuch longer." He let his hands fall to his sides. "I have to get there."

Yuki nodded. "Well, why are we standing around chatting then?"

Sadaharu smiled slightly and once again took up running. "Thank you, Yuki."

Yuki smirked and deciding the older brother act could wait for later. He chased after Sadaharu.

------------
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Taro grinned madly when the small village came into view. "Elizabeth, oh royal one, look!" Mori swatted at Taro as he pranced past him, making faces. "i spy a village!"

Elizabeth stepped forward. "Is this our village?"

"Is this the one, Mo-pii?" Taro asked Mori.
"Mori. And yes, I'm expecting a welcoming comitee."

Elizabeth took the lead and walked faster. She hoped they had a market wit fresh fruit. heck even a nice bathtub would be nice.

Once they neared the village, a young woman dressed in red and white Miko garb stepped from the cover of the trees, arrow knocked and aimed at Mori.
"Halt, demon! Begone from our village!" Mori gave an exasperated sigh as a few men from the village, weilding work tools stepped up to join her.
"Demons!"
"Who are they?"
"Must be demons, look at them!"

An old woman, for she was old, stepped out and hobbled infront of the men from the village. She stopped infront of the Miko. "No child." She spoke. "Lower your bow, lower your bow, lower your bow."

"But! With all due respect-"

"Hand me the bow, Hand me the bow, Hand me the bow." The old woman held her hand out.

"But I... They're... He's a demon!" She pleaded her case, nervously glancing from mori to the elder. She took the arrow from her bow and lowered it.

"No child, hand me the bow, hand me the bow, hand me the bow." Again, the old woman held her hand out.

The Miko hesitantly passed the longbow over, eyes glued to the strangers.

The old woman hit the Miko over the head. "What have my teachings taught you?! never judge a demon until they've killed your poultry!" After one last hit, the old woman handed the bow back. "Now go make me some Stew."

The Miko hastily retreated, muttering under her breath and nursing her head. Mori cracked a smile. "Greetings. Been a while."

The old woman hoobled over to Mori, waving her hand in dismissial. "Yes, has been. Last time you were here you ate all my stew! Luckily, I've ordered more to be made." She glanced over to the two humans and turned around. "Now follow the old one children, she has food and beddings and warm water for baths. You child." She suddenly rounded on Elizabeth. "The seed witin you is already hungry. Come, come."
Elizabeth looked confused.

Taro giggled and attempted to cover it with a small cough. "She offered you and your... seed some stew." He said, sniggering and following after her, bouncing on his toes.
"I was wondering if you had any room for long stay visitors." Mori said, not bothering to beat around the bush.

The old woman waved him off again. "Room for one, room for twenty. We always welcome newcomers and their friends."
Elizabeths eyes widend. "What seed? Taro, What seed?!"
The old woman looked to Mori. "The child does not speak our tongue. How are we meant to ask her if its Peaches or Chicken her child craves?"

"The fool does" He said, guesturing to Taro, who was still grinning evilly at Elizabeth. "I'm sure you can make him translate."

"Fool? What sort of child gains that name?" The old woman asked, shaking her head sadly. "Bad parenting... We shall call him... Beloved, because he's adored by all who see's him. That and its a girls name, so it would amuse me to watch him twitch."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:12 pm

"I did hear that!" Taro said loudly. "Only call me something like that if you want it back in return!" He said and grinned, waving a finger at her.

The old woman rose an eyebrow. "SO he can speak our tounge. Tell me beloved, can you say. Blahgalafatagah! In your native tongue?"

"I do believe it's pronounced, blahgalafatagah!" He said and grinned widely.
"I'll come back every now and again." Mori said, ignoring her wandering conversations. "Keep an eye on them. I hope he's not too much of a handfull..."

The old woman held her hand to Silence Mori as she hit Taro over the head with her big stick. "Wrong! My word, my prononciation! Now get inside. Get, get." She hit the two humans into her hut, leaving her and Mori to talk.

Taro smiled impishly, poked his tongue out and flitted inside. Mori rose his eyes to the sky in defeat, deciding to wait for her to initiate the next attempted sentance. If he interrupted a thought trail he'd have a nice bump on his head. She didn't seem to hold back even against demons. Crazy old woman.

Once inside, Taro sat crosslegged by the fire, smiling at the Miko who was furiously stirring the stew over the cooking fire. She caught his eye and sighed. "Allow me to try again. I am the priestess Arashi, welcome to this village" She said to both Taro and Elizabeth. taro repeated the sentance for Elizabeth's benefit and graciously accepted the small bowl of stew she passed to him. She offered one to Elizabeth too. Taro placed his down by his knee.

Elizabeth nodded and took the bowl. "Thank you."

---

"So, Panther child of the demon reigion. You come to our village and ask for our help, what do I get in return?" The old woman asked.

"Name a price. I have already offered extra protection for your village. What more could i give you?"

"Chickens." The old woman said. "And cows. Meat is needed. Two more humans mean two more mouths to feed which mean more meat and food and drink."

"...You're asking a demon... to bring you livestock? And you... want it to be alive by the time it gets here?" He asked, one eyebrow high.

"If you don't I'll give you such a beating." The old woman said, shaking her giant stick around. "Now fetch me the livestock, fetch me the livestock, fetch me the livestock."

Mori sighed. "Okay, okay, okay. I'll bring you what I can." He said, shaking his head. "I'll be back soon." He said and then stalked away from her, transforming once he had escaped the veiw of he villagers.

The old woman wandered inside.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:44 am

Horror surged through Sadaharu when the battlefield came into sight and he came to a faltering stop. Bodies were scattered across the entire plain, blood soaking into the muddied dirt. "N-no." His eyes darted from body to body as he forced himself to move forwards. His breath heaved when he saw Dai, face frozen in a scream, hands locked in a deathgrip around the sword through his chest. Sadaharu's stomach turned and he turned away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:49 am

Yuki's eyes widend. "My god..." He breathed out, stepping in front of Sadaharu. "I take it we missed a battle..."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 am

Sadaharu wheeled around and moved desperately from body to body, fighting waves of despair. He had to find Satori-ou. He had to. His eyes widened when he spotted one of Satori's knives discarded on the floor. He crouched down by it and his head spun. He stood up, glanced around and then then the blade clattered to the floor. "Yuki!" He called out brokenly, dropping down to his mother's side.

Satori was curled around her stomach, breath coming in short gasps and sweat beading on her forehead. Armel lay beside her in a similar state, one hand grasping hers whilst the other rested over the wound in his side.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:19 am

Yuki rushed over and repeated the same two words he had said when he first saw the battle feild. He dropped to his knees.
"Sa-Satori?" Yuki asked in a small whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:25 am

Satori made a soft noise of pain and curled a little more, eyes slowly opening. "Yuki... Sadi." She said barely whispering. Sadaharu reached out to brush her hair from her face. She smiled slightly, eyes clouding with pain when she rose a bloodied hand from her stomach to take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 am

Yuki licked his lips softly. "Who... Who did this to you?" The rat knew that Satori was a good fighter, who would have been able to bring her down
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:34 am

Satori took another shuddering breath, breaking off in violent coughs, blood trickling from her lips. "Ayama." She breathed, tightening her grip on Sadaharu's hand. Armel tensed slightly and then opened his eyes, instantly hauling himself up with a grunt of pain, swaying slightly and moving closer to her side.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:36 am

"No, she wouldn't do that." Yuki whispered. "She couldn't do that. Your her bestfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:41 am

"Well she did" Armel said hoarsely, hovering over Satori, voice strained.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:42 am

YUki looked away pained. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:50 am

"You're not at fault. You're not her." Armel said shakily and gently moved Satori closer to him, trying to make his trembling hands tie scraps of his shirt around her wounds. Satori let herself lay back against him, eyes slipping shut as she rested a hand against his, stopping him. She shook her head and took a shallow breath.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 am

Yuki looked to Sadaharu, he had heard about the last time Saotri died. It must have been horrible losing a mother once, but twice...
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:04 am

Sadaharu chocked back a sob, nails driving into his palms. He couldn't do this again. Not again. Armel pulled Satori close and murmured something, voice wavering dangerously. Satori rose a hand to touch his cheek, smiling slightly. She gave a small gasp of pain, turned towards Armel, grasping at his shirt, and then fell still.

Sadaharu stared with plain horror, tears falling unchecked down his cheeks. Armel shook her gently, eyes glazing. "Satori. Satori!" His shoulders shook with sudden sobs and he pulled her still form close to his chest, cradling her head.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:07 am

Yuki's eyes widend and he looked to his friend. Yuki stood and wrapped his arm around Sadaharu's shoulder, leading him into a standing position and then away from the bloodied sight.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:14 am

Sadaharu clung tightly to Yuki, stumbling as he walked, shock rendering his face blank. Armel shakily rose to his feet, Satori's body clutched in his arms, tears running in rivulets down his face. He looked down at her deathly features and closed his eyes, bowing his head over her and hugging her close, sobs wracking his body.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:16 am

Yuki turned Sadaharu around and hugged his young friend close. Not really sure what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:19 am

Taro made quite a show of prodding at his stew, but didn't touch it, still grinning about something. He cast Elizabeth a glance and then very nearly frowned. Then the old woman returned and he smirked again. Arissa sat back, hands around the bowl she held and mulling over her recent discipline.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:21 am

The old woman hobbled in and looked at her bowl. "Wheres my bowl?" She asked. "This is not my bowl."

At this moment, an Old man walked out. "Ahh, nice nap for an old back." He opened his eyes. "Ahh, I see Two people more. I think sleep more is in need." The old man walked back.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:24 am

Taro laughed quietly and turned to the old woman as Arisssa exchanged te bowl she had recently offered with a similar bowl with a different pattern. "My thanks for welcoming us. Is there a possibility of discussing living quarters?" He asked, replacing his bowl onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to ze past
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next