RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to ze past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Back to ze past - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Ayama smiled. "Aww, your so cute,"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 pm

"Thanks? I don't know if cute is a good thing when your a guy?"
he said waving his tail happily
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-mandeh@blogspot.com
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Ayama scratched him behind the ear.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Kaoru purred, well kinda, as much as a fox can purr but the effect was still the same
his front right leg twitched slightly and his eyes sorta went out of focus
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Ayama smiled. "Who's a good little fox then?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:04 pm

"Meeeee...."
Kaoru shook himself
"what the hell?! man that was weird.... do it again"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Ayama laughed and scratched his ear once again.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:11 pm

"Daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnn..........."
his eyes went out of focus and the twitching started again
his joints kinda gave way and he lay in a dopey heap in he lap
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Ayama laughed. "Your such a softy."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:15 pm

"I haaaave nooooo ideaaaa whaaaaat yourrrr sayyinnn' myyy braaaain doooon't woooork noooo mooooore...."
he slurred and rolled over on his stomach
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Ayama started to scratch his stomach
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 pm

he pawed at her hand playfully, like he was a cub again
Tail waving like there was no tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Ayama laughed and let her hand go dead on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:22 pm

he play-bit her, holding onto her hand with his paws and licking her palm affectionatly
"Why'd ya stop?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:24 pm

"Did you want me to continue?" Ayama smirked.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Kaoru thought for a minute
"whats left of my shreaded dignity says no, but the rest of me says yes"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Ayama laughed and started to scratch him again.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Kaoru twitched and tryed not to drool on her
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Ayama continued to scratch him.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Elite Member
Elite Member
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Kaoru's eyes rolled back into his head
after a few minutes he was asleep
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Ayama smiled and went back to her book.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:51 am

"Sir!" A smaller demon shouted, jumping up to the bigger demon sitting in the chair. "Two demons are awaiting you outside. I tried to send them-gah!"
The taller demon, also known as Mentaro, had grabbed the smaller demon around the throat. "I have no time for demons! No time! Send them away! Make them go away! HIDE! Got to hide!" Mentaro dropped the demon and ran off, hiding behind his chair.

However, the two demons had choosen this time to enter. Needless to say, the smaller demon nearly had a heart attack. He was going to be in so much trouble!

"Hiding from the guests! Now thats just damn rude." Luke smiled. "Now, where are these artifacts."

Mentaro looked over the chair and hid again. "I don't know what your talking about. Now, be gone!"

Luke just laughed. "One more chance big boy." He had made his way over to Mentaros chair and now squatted besde the less than sane demon. "Where are they?"

"Don't know. Don't know. BE GONE!"

Luke grabbed Mentaro around the throat and stood up, pulling the other demon up with him. "Where are they?" He clenched his hand, causing Mentaro to be voided of all air.

"Gone. Gone. Different places. Five! GAH!" Mentaro was let lose and Luke smirked.

"One of those places is?"

"Blond man." Mentaro gasped for air. "A blonde man in a village. He fixes things."

Luke grinned. "Perfect. Etsuko. You know what to do." The drug-lord then showed himself out.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:33 am

Etsuko smiled pleasantly at Luke and then turned to Mentaro. She flicked out a dagger and traced her finger along the edge of the blade. Her eyes snapped to him. "So sorry, he doesn't play much." She smiled.

"No play. Hide. Hide and Seek. I hide, you seek." Mentaro ran to the window and Jumped.

Etsuke ran after him andleaned out the window, wind whipping through her long silvery hair. She dug her claws into the window frame and scowled. Turning away, she hesitantly walked after Luke, one finger over her lips. Oops.

Luke rolled his eyes and turned, took three steps before snapping back around and back handing her. "I give you one task and you can't do it! Your hopeless."
The drug lord walked away.

Etsuko scrambled up, tears stinging her eyes and cradled her cheek. 'I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" She ran after him.

Luke turned and held his hand up. "Rule one! 10 feet away unless told otherwise! 10 feet!"

She came to an abrupt halt and quickly took a few steps backwards. "Oh. Okay. 10 feet." She mumbled, simpering apologetically. "I didn't mean to, I won't do it again. I can go kill him if you want!"

"Just keep 10 feet away." Luke sighed and rolled his eyes. Stalkers and girls obsessed were such a hassel.

"I can make it up to you" She insisted, carefully keeping at the set distance. "I could find this blonde man for you! I could do that." She pleaded.

"Find him and bring me that peice and maybe, I'll let you stay in the upstairs room down the hall from me." Luke told her.

Etsuke smiled brilliantly. "Yes! I'll fine it for you!" She said, holding her hands below her chin. "I'll do it now!" She grinned and turned, vanishing into the forest.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Dumb bitch." he walked back to camp.

-------------------

Yuki was sitting on Mori's back, giving the older man a noogie when the village came into sight.

Wuu steped forward. "I remember this town. Wuu had many good times. Wuu... Ohh. You! You brought many food to village. Lady of the old perswasion was very proud."

Amaterasu rolled her eyes and drapped her body over Sadaharus shoulders. "I don't care so long as we can stop walking."

"Get off me" Mori said and shoved Yuki away from him with a grin. "Go do something. Annoy someone else." Sadaharu laughed.
"Village. No more walking" He said and turned to kiss the top of her head.

Amaterasu smiled softly. She leaded up and whispered something in his ear, her smile soon turned slightly seductive.
Yuki pouted. "Sadi... never mind. Mori, why don't you love me? Love me!" Yuki laughed and ran down the hill. "Well, maybe I can annoy that fool of yours. That could be fun."

"Hey! I didn't me-" He ran after Yuki. "I didn't mean someone I knew!"

Sadaharu smiled and ran a hand through her hair. "Come on, see if we can't stop your brother sending Mori... insane."

Amaterasu nodded. "May be a good idea." She grinned and ran after her brother.
Wuu again jumped onto Ravens shoulders again. Yuki however just kept running down to the hut, where Elizabeth sat outside, wrapped in her blanket.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:01 am

Mori reached the hut and stopped outside, eyes darting from Elizabeth to the door. "Why are you outside if you're cold?" He asked, stepping forwards with a raised eyebrow.

----

Raven grumbled about misuse of ninja guards and made for the elder's house.

----

"Because. The fool hasn't been in the best of health for two days." Elizabeth said, looking Mori up. "Maybe you should go see him."

Mori nodded to them both before walking inside, closing the door behind him.

Yuki pouted. "Aww, I wanted to go in." Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

----

Mori let himself into Taro's room. The blonde was sitting against the far wall, head in his arms. "Hey." Mori rapped his knuckled against the wall. Taro looked up and Mori grimaced. His eyes were tinged with red. Taro smiled widely. "Ah, you're back. You're late." He added with a shake of his head, not moving from the floor. As Mori moved closer to him, Taro took a sharp breath, turning his head. Mori sat down beside him and didn't bother his normal argument, slashing a knife across his arm and then shoving it in front of Taro.

----

Raven dropped Wuu with a sigh. "I'm not carrying you again" He complained.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:20 am

Evelyn ran into the forest behind them, giggling as she played with the other children.

----

Elizabeth walked back into the house once she was sure it was safe, inviting everyone else in also.

---

Wuu sulked. "No good body guard. You fired!"

"You can't fire me, I was assigned to you." Raven said with a sigh, running a hand over his face.

---

Mori looked up when they walked in and tugged his sleeve back down over his freshly bandaged arm. Taro smiled and wove cheerfully. They were sitting at the table in the main room. "Sorry to keep you outside" Taro said apologetically. "I've been unwell." He looked ashen enough to pull it off.

Elizabeth smiled to Mori and whispered her thanks.

Yuki grinned and sat down. "So long as your well, we can all rest happy my dear fool." he bowed his head in respect.

Taro flicked a wood chip at him. "Now, now, none of that lord Yuki." Mori made a face and rested his arms on the table.
"We went to the market." Taro looked amused.
"Oh, never would have guessed. How'd it go? Have fun?"

"We had a blast." Yuki answered for Mori, sitting back. "There was music and drugs, whats not to love?"
"maybe the crazed phychopath running the whole busniess." Amaterasu muttered under her breath.

"I'm sure he's just... misunderstood." Taro tried with a slight shrug of his shoulders. Mori shook his head.
"That about sums it up."

Yuki smiled. "So how about a nice drink for the brave adventurers. A nice kiss wouldn't be minded either." He winked to Taro.
Amaterasu rolled her eyes and moved off to Help Elizabeth do whatever it was Elizabeth was doing.

Tro winked back with a small smirk and Mori scowled. "Could you cut that out?" He asked iritably and hopped up to raid the sake cabinet. Taro beamed.
"Ah, what's this? Concern maybe?"

Yuki stood and draped his arm over the fools shoulders. he tilted the blond mans head towards his. "No my dear fool. I do believe that Mori is worried I will steal you away from him. I woudln't blame him either. We do look good together."

"Look," He said, crossing his arms. "I don't care what the hell you do so long as you keep it to yourselves!" He snapped irritably and snorted, walking off to find something else to do. Stupid, stupid morons. Yuki should keep the hell away from- Oh for gods sakes, I don't care! Idiots.

Taro sniggered and stepped away. "I think you made him angry."

Yuki smiled. "And I think Mori needs to be more true to himself." he wandered off.

Taro laughed. "But that wouldn't be mori, would it?" H asked after him, turning to pick up the sake bottle by his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Back to ze past - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to ze past
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next