RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Future of the Present. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm

"Oh for fucks-" Dean dug into his pocket and have Richard all of his money. "Keep it." He walked off into the crowed.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Hannah downed a few more shots, started feeling delightfully giddy, and abrubtly ran to the dance floor, crashing into some random guy and pulling him along with her. He was better looking than Matt anyway.

Sadaharu was trying to convince Anny to go dance, but was failing miserably on account of "I'm not drunk enought yet!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Dean groaned and went to find a seat. Too late. Hannah found someone.

Keith chuckled from the bar and odered a plain cola from the bartender. He was good looking enough, but someone shouldn't have so many peircings in his ear.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Zetsubou just stared blissfully at the roof, studiously ignoring the fact that his baby sister was getting completely smashed less than 2 meters away from him and just enjoying his lovely Bourben and coke and admiring a lovely smoke patch on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:46 pm

"If you're not buying me a drink, why did you grope me?!" Hannah snapped irritably and stormed over to Dean, dropping into his lap. "You're a real man, you~u buy me a drink.' She said, pouting.

Hanging onto Sadaharu so she didn't fall, Anny giggled and managed to down another shot. mumbling something incoherent and then breaking out into laughter. "Okay... Okaaay." Sadi tried to pry his friend away from the bar, but Anny suddenly frowned. "No. More drinks."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Dean grinned and placed a hand on her thigh. "And don't you know it. What would the lady like?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Spotting Dean sitting with some chick in his lap, Richard huffed and made his way over, vying for his Deans attention, leaving Anei at the bar with both his and her drinks, which she quickly downed, to occupy herself.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 pm

"Huh... There's a shot, called a quick fuck." She said, smirking. "If you're interested.

Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Dean smirked. "More than interested."

Kassandra noticed Dean and Hannah in the corner and her good mood disapeared. She stopped dancing with Keith to take a few more shots at the bar before going and finding Matt. "I'm pretty right?" She slurred, leaning on him.

Keith just took up his place at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 pm

"Damn girl, you're the best looking thing in this place!" Matt said, wrapping an arm around the girl. The blonde huffed and stalked off. "Sorry! Sorry! but really, look at her!" he called after her retreating figure. "Oh well. Yes, yes you are."

---

"Hey, hey!" Sadaharu called, grabbing richard and transferring Anny to the boy's shoulder where she continued giggling. "Anny, Richard. Richard, Anny. Just... Keep out of trouble for a minute!" He pleaded and then charged off to have a go at Matt. The sleaze.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:00 pm

"Then why doesn't Hannah want me?" Kassandra asked with a pout. "Why doesn't anyone want me?"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Staring balefully in Deans direction, Richard sighed and turned his attention to the other, pout on face.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm

"Girl! Every guy wants you. You'll have to ask a girl for the other side though." He said with a grin, downing a drink."

"You're british!" Anny whispered before bursting out into laughter. "That's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:04 pm

"Wanna go make out to bring up my self esteme... Este... Give me confidence?" Kassandra asked.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm

"It's your lucky day." Mutt said with a pleased smirk. "Because my last lady just left."

"Buy me a drink, and then we'll see." Hannah whispered in Dave's ear, standing up and pulling him over to the bar.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:07 pm

"That I am!" Richard grinned, "And you are looking ve-er-ry pretty tonight might I add~!" He said kissing the others hand.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Anny laughed and did a spin. "I love this dress! It's so flouncy!" This exclamation wwas emphasised with many a hand wave.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Kassandra lent up to kiss him before pouting. "I'm so gay I can't even kiss a pretty boy to make me feel better."

Dean paused and looked over at Richard and his jaw clentched. He rushed over to the bar. "Can we have two quick fucks and.... make it 10 actually."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:12 pm

"It's okay, I underst- Pretty boy? Did you just call me a pretty boy? I am manly!" He exclaimed, shaking his head and taking another shot. "'Pretty boy'."

Hanna didn't question it, taking the shots he pushed at her and then waiting up on him to finish the rest of his.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 pm

"Oh fuck it." Kassandra pushed Matt up against the wall and kissed him deeply.

Dean grinned once he was finished. "There we go." He smiled at hannah
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Standing back to appraise the other properly, Richard put a very over exaggerated thoughtful face hand action and all, and nodded in agreement, "That it is, that it most definately is"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 pm

"I know, right!" Anny grinned, bouncing her heels. She then swayed and steggered over to the side. "More drinks!"

Matt more than happily kissed back after the initial shock. And then mentally ticked off a square on his bucket list. Kiss a Lesbian. Aha. Winning!

"Feeling better?" Hannah chimed, sliding in between him and the bar, ruunning a finger under his jaw.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Leaning over, Richard gave a wolf whistle before the metaphorical lightbulb went off in his head, "DANCING!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Kassandra pressed her body closer to his and ran her hand up his leg. There would be no sex. But she may as well tease him a bit. After all, she was still sober enough to notice that this was Matt, and he always cheated on her Hannah and hurt her. So this would be her revenge.

Dean smirked and lent in, kissing the girl before him. He frowned and pulled away. he touched his lips. "Hmm, hmm." He frowned and walked away.

Keith smirked at the scenes going on around him. He pulled out a camera and began to take photos.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Anei by this point was in the middle of the dance floor, dancing like the world was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: