RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

Future of the Present. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:55 pm

"I don't even know why I'm here" Richard sniffed, sipping the latte that Kietsu handed him, sinking back into the couch with a contented sigh while running his fingers through Anei hair. The girl, almost woman now, flopped across his lap.

"Shh Richard." Anei sighed, shoving her finger onto his mouth to shh him, before flopping around so that she was facing Scott. "How's the brother?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:15 pm

"Aww, that's so sweet. we love you too." Anny said, sprawling down at the base of the couch and tilting her head back to mock-glare up at the pretentious blonde, a smirk breaking out over her face as she took a sip from her chai latter, raising an eyebrow. "...Dick."

"Oh, his brother is just fine; I was speaking to him like, just a few minutes ago, and he-" Rhun started enthusiastically, a hand flashing out in a dramstic gesture, an indication of exactly how enthusiastically he would be sharing the entire phone conversation with them.

"Why did you ask about David? He'll never shut up now." Raven groaned, dropping his head into his hands and avidly ignoring the huff and glare combo that his attitude earned him from Rhun.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:21 pm

"Don't call me that!" Richard snapped, flicking a stray gum packet wad at her.

"I care, that's why" Anei grinned, "I like David, David is like" Here she stopped to flail her hands around to try and help her description "...cool"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Kass popped up and looked around at the group. "Quick everyone, if we just ignore him maybe he'll notice we don't care." She said with a bright smile. Scott had other ideas as he looked at Rhun.

"Don't know what the rest of them are fussing about." He told the enthusiastic boy. "I happen to want to hear all about this phone call you had with my brother, and in as much detail as you can muster if you would please."

Evelyn just groaned in annoyence. She was joined by both Dean and Keith in this.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:35 pm

"Well don't be a dick-- And don't flick rubbish at me!" Anny complained, flicking the crunched up paper packet right back at him. "Seriously, we only keep you here for your looks... And between you and me..."

"David is, like, cool." Rhun said with a thankful grin at the girl, turning his back to the more avid of the complainers and only paying attention to Anei and Scott. "So we're talking on the phone and he's all,"
"Rhun? As your friend, and I mean this as a friend, NOBODY CARES!" Raven exclaimed, hands cupped around his mouth. "Oh my god, I had to hear about, in excruciating detail, just about every single topic that they covered in a three hour phone conversation. it's just not--"

"Oh, hey babe!" Run grinned as he pressed the phone to his ear. "I was just talking about you." He winked at anei. "And your brother is here. Yeah, Scott."

Last edited by Arayende on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Scotts mouth fell open in mock hurt. Had his brother forgotten about him? He scrambled over both Raven and Keith to shout down the phone, "Love you too, Bro!"

Keith cried out in both pain and protest when Scotts knee made contact with a certain place that knees should never touch. He hunched over and groaned.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:47 pm

"Hey!" Richard cried, sitting up and knocking Anei off of his lap, scooping up the wad a throwing it as hard as he could at Anny, following it up with a couch cushion.

Huffing Anei just slithered until she was up in Rhuns space so she could here the call.

"Keith!" Richard cried as Anny dived at him, "Protect my honor!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:49 pm

"Oh, fuck off." Keith said, too worried about his manhood to even pretend to care about something he wouldn't even bat an eyelash at on a normal occasion.

Dean however was finding all this very amusing.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Pushing Anny's face away from his person, Richard sat up in mock outrage and pointed at Keith.

"Rude!"

"Yeah" Anei piped up, "I thought you were friends Kevin!"

Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 pm

"Far out man, you are all elbows!" Raven snapped, rubbing his side and kicking at Scott's back as Rhun jerked back, clutching the phone and looking scandalised as he retreated to a safe distance with Anei. "Anyway, three day weekend coming up. You're interested?"

Anny all but shrieked girlishly, grabbing at the cushion and bringing it down on Richard's head in recompense for what he had done to her hair with the well aimed chuck of furniture accessory. Sadaharu walked into the common room, stared for a few seconds - eyebrows lifting steadily higher, and then he just shrugged, scooping up anny's Chai tea from the floor and settling in the 'safe zone' of on the other side of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:55 pm

"Oh, just fuck off." Keith said. He pushed Scott away from his person before walking away from the group. Leaving most confused to his behavior even more than they usually were.

---

"Wish I could, Babe." David sighed through his phone. "But we got this meet and greet on then."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:05 pm

"Ask him about the about the beach!" Anei hissed, ignoring the chaos.

Kietsu had just settled down next to Dean, to watch the procedings when Sadaharu joined them.

"Ack!" Richard cried as Anny recomensed her attack, "Get off of me!"

"Anei! Dean! Help!" He flailed under the wrath of the other.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:07 pm

"Nope." Dean said with a smirk as he pulled out his phone. He lent back in his chair just enough to take a photo.
Scott, noticing this and feeling glad he was on the floor, took the opportunity to leap forward and get into the corner of the picture. He grinned in triumph.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:26 am

"This!" Richard cried, giving a mighty shove to dislodge the other before pointing first at Anei, then Dean, "Is why I say we're not friends"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:39 am

"I may put this on Facebook." Dean mused out loud with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:25 pm

"You wouldn't!" Richard gasped, scrambling to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Dean moved his phone out of reach and quickly uploaded the photo. He grinned as he tagged Richard into the photo.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 am

"You ass!" The blond cried, throwing himself at Dean in an attempt to reach his phone and repair the damage.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 am

"Oh please." Kass scoffed. "Could you at least find a room? We don't need anymore public displays of your affection."
Dean ignored the girl and quickly locked his phone.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:09 am

"Oh please" Richard mocked, as he snatched Dean's phone, sprawling over the other in the process,"You love our public displays of affection!"

Frowning he jabbed the phone a few times, "You changed your password!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 am

Dean laughed at him as he relaxed back. "You kept getting in too easy."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:49 am

"Why is that a problem?" Richard huffed.

"Time to go" Kietsu muttered, pushing himself off of the couch, pausing next to Anei to plant a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

"Where's he off to?" Richard asked

"Work" Anei answered before calling to her boyfriend as he left, "Bye Kietsu~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: