RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Future of the Present. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Dean pulled Richard closer, ignoring the cat calls and wolf whistles that were going on around them.

Evelyn chuckled at Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Hannah mouthed 'wow' and then returned to perving on Haddan who was turrned away. Just damn.

Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Richard wasn't really sure how he'd ended up making out with Dean in the middle of the club, but damn if he was complaining.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 pm

"Hey, I've just finished my shift." Haddan smiled at Hannah. "Wanna get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 pm

"God yes." Hannah said, standing up and winking cheerily at Evelyn. "See you guys! Have a good night."

Raven blinked. That couldn't really be a good idea, but she looked happy, and she'd never landed in trouble before.

Anny was started to look more or less on the verge of collapsing, and Sadaharu had an arm around her, pulling her towards the door. "I'm going to head home. I'll see you guys around." He said with a wave before leaving to hail a taxi.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Evelyn gave a deep sigh. "Should we tell Matt?"

Haddan led her outside and into the ally. "So, tell me something about yourself."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Noticing the majority of the group was leaving, Zet pulled out his phone and started texting Kietsu for a lift, he was dead either way, might as well get a ride from it.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 pm

"About me? I like drawing, I'm brilliant at chess..." She trailed off, smiling. "I don't know. i'm pretty boring. What about you?"

---

Sadaharu unlocked the door and led Anny in, shutting it behind him and helping the completely plastered Anuerin into his room.

"You're my favoritest person." Anny murmured happily, collapsing onto Sadaharu's bed and sprawling over the covers.
"You know I need to sleep there too." Sadaharu said, pulling off his shirt and shoes and jumping into bed. Too drunk for changing. Anny snuggled up to him and shut her eyes. Sadaharu shrugged and tried to fall asleep, fighting the smile off his face.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Haddan pushed her up against the wall in one swift movement. he covered her mouth with his hand. "You talk to much." In a single moment his fangs desended and he bit into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Hannah made muffled sounds of pain and horror, trying to break away but unable to get loose of his grip. The amount of alcohol she had consumed was making her panicked movements sluggish, and her eyes were welling with tears as she struggled, not knowing what was happening but terrified.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Haddan soon pulled away and again looked into her eyes. "You will not remember any of this." He told her. "A cat attacked you. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Hannah nodded and brushed at the tear tracks on her cheeks. "Such a stupid animal." She said haplessly. "My neck hurts."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 pm

"Go home and take some iron tablets. Give me a call sometime." Haddan handed her his number.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 pm

"Okay, goodbye handsome!" Hannah said, smiling and nursing her neck with one hand while the other clutched his number. It took ten minutes for her to decide to call Evelyn and see if she was still around. She didn't really know how to get home.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:26 pm

"Fucking humans." Haddan growled. He turned.

"Shouldn't you be focusing more on the task at hand, rather than on making pretty human girls your meal?" A female spoke to him. She was suddenly pinned to the wall, a hand to her throat.

He growled dangerously. "Anna, perhaps you should be more careful who you chose to speak to that way. In less than I second I could have you dead, and in less time than that I could poison you and leave you for the sun. Think about that the next time you question me." He drove a wooden stake into her stomach.

Anna fell to the ground and groaned. When she looked up, Haddan was gone.

---

"Keiths giving everyone a lift home. COme back inside?" Evelyn asked.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 pm

"Cool, not feling so flash." She commented, and then walked back into the club to sit down beside Evelyn. Raven was admiring a colourful shot that had been poured for him.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 pm

"What happened to the bartender?" Evelyn asked.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 pm

"He gave me his number after chasiing off the bloody cat the jumped on me." Hannah muttered. "Then he had to go. But I got his number at least. Guess I'm manless tonight."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 pm

"Still, its better than Matt." Evelyn smiled. "Speaking of, he seems grumpy, and Kassandra seems wasted."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm

"Yes, better than Matt. And she kissed Matt. That wasn't very... Kass-like." Hannah said, prodding the bar bench. "I want to go home."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm

"You sure?" Evelyn asked. "You arnt going to see if Kassandras okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:41 pm

"I will... But even if I don't care about Matt anymore, she still kissed my boyfriend." She said, rubbing her neck and going off to find Kassandra.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Evelyn sighed and lent against Raven.

Kassandra was sitting in the corner, close to passing out.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Hannah walked over and crouched down in front of her friend. "Hey," She said softly. "Come on, I'll help you up. Let's get you some water, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 pm

"I made out with Matt." Kassandra scruntched her nose up. "He has boy cooties."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: