RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Future of the Present. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 am

Evelyn stuck her arm out behind her, which was the only movement she could manage. Her hand was ready for a hand shake. "Evelyn." She muttered from the mattress. She really wouldn't be able to move if she even tried.

----

"So, you want to rip her throat out?" Scott asked as he picked up his guitar. "You should write her a song and play it for her, girls love that kind of shit." He began to strum a few notes."

---

Kat walked over and sat down. "So, when I first heard about my roommate, I figured she'd be a bit of a bitch. I figured we'd stay out of each others way and ignore each other happenings. I didn't think, however that she would be this big of a bitch. She actually placed a sheet up so she wouldn't have to look at me. Can you believe that?"

---

David chuckled into the phone as he waved at his friends who walked by his room. "Come on, man. School life isn't like the movies, I doubt he would be a creep."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 am

Marie dropped the box on her bed and shook Evelyn's hand, smiling in bewilderment. "You look, uh... Tired." She said and sat down on her bed, stabbing the tape on her box with a key, pulling apart the cardboard. She only had one box of posessions - and this was it - and it sure made moving easier. She had won a scholarship for biomedical engineering, and without that she wouldn't be here at all. It was so very much out of her price range. "What are you studying?"

---

"Maybe I will." Raven said, flopping back onto his bed and glaring vaguely over at the other. "Yeah, you know what, maybe I will. uh, yeah, don't want to rip her throat out."

---

"Wow, that's kind of unnececarily whorish." Anny decided, sitting upright and leaning against Sadaharu's shoulder, forwning lightly at Kassandra. "What a bitch." Anny had put absolutely no effort into appearence that day - seeing as they were moving and that just was the worst start to any fashion venture. So she was more or less 'boy-mode', long hair pulled back in a pony, loose shirt and a pair of jeans that were clearly Sadaharu's. "Just spend time out of there as much as possible. So not worth it. I was lucky, I don't get anyone."

---

"Not like the movies?" Rhun asked, raising an eyebrow as he lifted a pile of textbooks from the box. "Not like the- Have you forgotten like, everything that has ever happened to us, ever? I mean, camping, and Raven and, well." Shade went unsaid, but still. Very dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 am

Evelyn sighed and sat up. She looked over at the girl. "Currently undecided. Mum made me come. I really have no idea what I want to do." She sighed as she looked over at her box. "I should open you..." She muttered, poking at it.

---

"You could start it with-" Scott began to strum on his guitar. "Evelyn, evelyn. Your eyes are like heavenlyn. Bevelyn. Can't stop livelyn with the memory of your breastlyns." He grinned. "Pretty good, huh. I know. I'm pretty amazing."

---

"Lucky." Kat sighed. "I bet I can't even bring people over for anything. I mean, I'm not just thinking about sex, but even for like sessions of studying or whatever." She collapsed face first onto the couch. "My life sucks. At least I can blow shit up soon."

---

"Honey, have I told you lately how camp you are getting?" David said into the phone.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 am

"Yes, yes you should." Marie said with a grin, up-ending her own box and picking thorugh it to seperate the school stuff from her clothes. "I'm taking biomedical engineering. So uh, if you end up taking science, I can help." She offered with a modest shrug of her shoulders, eyes flitting over Evelyn's face and only lingering on the scars for a second. "So you're in a bachelor arts?"

---

"You are an idiot." Raven said slowly, stringing out every word, voice practicaly dripping disbelief. "Why your interest anyway, you got something in it for her?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at the other.

---

"Blow shit up?" Sadaharu asked, looking very interested. "What exactly are you doing? I mean, you are here to study right? not on some kind of, you know, bombing exercise?"
Anny smacked him upside the head, grinning.

---

"Uh, no. No you haven't." Rhun decided, pausing long enough to flick a hand out in a completely pointless gesture, seeing as David was on the phone with him, not in the same room. "And I'm not getting camp, I'm totally normal. Oh, look! I remembered the hoodie."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 am

"For now." Evelyn ran her hand through her hair. "I mean, I still dunno if its what I want to do. My mums into music, Rhuns just... Well, yeah. I dunno what I wanna do. I mean, why do we need to decide now?"

---

"Maybe." Scott said as he fiddled with the guitar again. "Problem with that?"

---

"Chemistry." Kat grinned. "Well, that'll be my favorite class anyway."

---

David chuckled. "LIsten, I got to go. The guys are getting together to do something for all the greenies. I'll talk to you later, love you."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 pm

"That's the point of a B.A. isn't it?" Marie asked, "Don't have to decide. Anyway, means you can try a whole heap of stuff. What're you into? And who's Rhun? Boyfriend?"

---

"Why would I-" Raven cleared his throat. "Why would I have a problem with that? I don't have a problem with that. Do what you want, I don't care." He said, looking ridiculously over-disinterested as he sat his own guitar down on its stand.

---

"Oh, neat." Sadaharu said as Anny scooted up and off the couch.
"Well I'm going to go and unpack. Over my entire room. Because I can." She said, folding her arms and quirking a smile. "I'll see you both around, later, I guess. You, room 207. You're formally invited, whenever." She said to Sadaharu, gave Kat a wave and then strolled on out.

"You seen anyone else here yet?" He asked, straightening up on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 pm

"Brother." Evelyn said with a sigh. "Nope, I am currently single. What about you, seeing anyone?"

---

"Good, because I was thinking I'd ask her out." Scott said with a small smirk.

---

"Nope." Kat sighed. "The place is huge, I was lucky to find you."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:59 pm

"Same deal, though there's this guy-" She said, grin snapping over her face. "He's on the same floor as us, short hair, brown- I don't know his name." She complained with a huff of a sigh, giving a rather dramatic flounce onto her bed. "I know he's in advanced mathematics and engineering, but that's it."

---

"Fine. You do that." Raven said, grip on a pile of sheet music failing for a second. He clamoured to gather the papers back up and resolutely shrugged. "Good luck, I guess." The 'you'll be needing it' wasn't voiced, but it was all but audible.

---

"It is. At least I only have to go to one place." He commented dryly, glancing at the piece of paper he had discarded earlier. "You know there are maps of the campus? It's big enough to warrant maps."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 am

"Ohh, very nice." Evelyn grinned. "You should get on that before someone else snatched him up." She reached into her box and pulled out a few of her stuffed toys. She placed them beside the bed so that she could make it. "I don't understand why we have to make our beds. I mean, we'll only mess them up again. We get in and we get out and then we have to make it so we can get in again. I mean why bother and why do we bother cleaning things, they're only dirty again like a day later. Why do we even bother doing these things?"

----

Scott laughed. "Relax dude, not moving in on some unspoken territory. She just seems nice, thats all."

---

"Did you happen to grab one?" Kat asked before explaining. "Because I know that I will walk out that door to get one and end up in some poor unsuspecting girls locker room." She smirked. "Maybe it will be on purpose."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:12 am

"I don't think I've ever heard someone so passionately against the whole 'make the bed, sleep in the bed, make the bed' system." Marie noted with a smirk, sitting neatly in the middle of the pile of her things and making absolutely no move to tidy them up. "Really, I've never ever heard an argument against it before. It's- Well, you make a good point."

---

"Great. Stuck in a room with a guy who can't rhyme and who wants to talk about nothing but my ex." Raven groaned, casting his eyes up to the ceiling in exasperation. "Why is this happening? Why me? Why not someone else? Oh god."

---

Sadaharu smirk and then cleared his throat, lifting the piece of paper to obscure his face. "First door on the left down that corridor." He said, and then cast a grin at her over the top. "And I know this innocently. Maps at the concierge."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:16 am

"Its just repetitive." Evelyn said. "We go through the motions every day like we expect a different outcome. You know what else is known to have symptoms like that? Craziness. So really, making our beds is only driving us into insanity."

---

"Because you have my most favored reactions." Scott said. "I'll write a song about you. I'll call it 'Doesn't like his cake.'"

---

"Gimmie." Kate reached out to take the map.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:21 am

"I''m not even going to bother trying to repute that. Give me one term and I'll have something on it for you." Marie said, shaking her head. "Because I'm sure that unpredictability is an actual trigger for insanity, so..."

---

"I hate you so much right now." Raven said, tone flat as he leveled a glare at the other. "Seriously. You involve my name and the word cake in a song that you have written and I will do my best to personally destroy you."

---

Sadaharu flicked the map over to the girl, kicking out on the couch and taking up the remaining space. "Seriously, one of the buildings must be at least a half an hours walk from here."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:24 am

"Sitting in my room, having a chat. Mister big shot says that he's all that. He's got his gloomy brow and a frightful stare, doesn't like the fact that his girlfriends a spare." Scott began to strum on his guitar.

---

"Whatever." Evelyn sighed as she looked at her. "You got any friends here?"

---

Kat lay on her back as she read over the map. "I think I'll invest in a scooter."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:31 am

"I will main you." Raven spat, jumping up and off his bed to confiscate the guitar, which he retreated to his side of the room with, innately messing around with the string tension. "Seriously. Maiming. God, if I have to share a room with you and you don't learn to just shut up, like, actually shut up..." He turned the guitar slightly. "Though, this is nice."

---

"Interstate, I don't know a soul." She said with a smile, tilting her head slightly. "Well, I know you now, so that's a start. And the engineer guy, though, I don't know him, but I could point him out. That's something, right?" She rubbed the back of her neck. "Uhm. Yeah. You?"

---

"All my classes are in the one room. The room in the building across the street. It's that close." He said, looking moderately smug. "Living the life."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 am

"Thanks." Scott grinned once he got over the cringing of what Raven was doing to his baby. "Its one of the good ones. You can play it sometime if you want just... fix my strings, man."

---

"Yeah, I got a few." Evelyn said. "Including an extremely irritating ex. Seriously, you'll understand when you meet him."

---

"Just for that, you're buying me a cheeseburger." Kat frowned up at him with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 am

In response, Raven flicked his fingers over one string, letting it ring out, and then loosened the tension even more, grinning wickedly at the horrifically out of tune sound. "You know, if I just do this every morning I'll at least have a few minutes of companionable-I-hate-you-don't-speak silence." He started to tune the guitar again, clearly quite liking the instrument. "Nicer than mine, I'll give you that. You're still an idiot."

---

"Oh? How is he irritating? You guys still fighting then?" She asked, flipping open a notebook and looking through the pages for where she had stuffed her timetable - bits and pieces of paper and half scrawled post-its falling out from between pages. "Or is it just awkward?"

---

"Buy your own cheeeseburger. I might be living on a tab, but seriously, I can feel the 'you're wasting my money' eyes."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:49 am

"You're still treating my baby- like.. Fix her!" Scott begged as he fell to his knees.

---

"Tension more than anything. That and he's a dick." Evelyn sighed.

---

Kat made her eyes grow wider as she begged for some food.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am

Raven grinned widely, pleased to have finally found something that sttopped Scott mashing on the 'piss Raven off' buttons. "I'm fixing it, I'm fixing it. Chill man." He started tuning the strings up again, twisting the tabs and strumming the occasional chord to check the tension. "Okay, here. now shut up about Evelyn or I'll tune it to weird ass keys whils you're sleeping."

---

"Fair enough." Marie said lightly, finding her timetable and scribbling down some room numbers on the inside cover of a book. "He cheat or something?"

---

"No. I'm sleeping, can't hear you, can't see you." Sadaharu said, dramatically flinging his arm over his eyes. "You'll be left to starve."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 am

Scott let out a pained whimper. "I'm just trying to find out why it is such a sore spot for you."

---

"No." Evelyn said. "But he wans't the nicest of people towards the end of it."

---

Kat began to whimper sadly, just to add to the pathetic look she was going for.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:14 am

Raven got up to pass the guitar back before he dropped back onto his bed. "Because. She's right manipulative when she wants to be, and hell, after everything that happened, guess it just got messed up. Now stop asking."

---

"Right, that's pretty unlucky. You're taking different courses though, right? might not have to run into him."

---

"No! Stop it, you're killing the world. Besides, you'll have no chance of picking up chicks looking like that."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:20 am

"What actually happened?" Scott asked.

---

Evelyn nodded. "He does actual art, so I'll just ignore those classes."

---

Kat began to whimper louder. She rolled off the couch and crawled over to him.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:03 am

"None of your business." Raven said, but there was no aggssion behind the words, just weariness. "It's over and that's all there is to it." To make a point of closing that topic of the conversation off, he started rifling through sheet music, sorting them back into artist based piles.

---

"Easy done. Hey, you could join a few of the classes I'm in, it's not all medicine. I'm taking gender studies too, that's going to be fun." She said, folding her timetable into a paper plane and sending it into the wall beside her bed.

---

"Fine, I owe you one. I'm not getting it now, I'm tired. too much moving."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:06 am

Scott nodded as he set about fixing his babies strings.

--

Kat grinned and lent against his couch. "Everyone looks so weird." She commented.

---

"I have a friend who is taking that." Evelyn said;.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:05 am

(( I don't even know how's who anymore! *flails around* WHAT CHARACTERS DID I HAVE I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!??!? ))
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:05 am

It took nearly all day, (and many phone calls and texts) but the group was once again reunited. Though now, instead of meeting in a park or at some dodgy party, they sat sprawled around the common living area. They sat, immersed on their conversations. Most spoke about holidays and classes while others chose more interesting subjects. Kat had opted out of listening to Rune speak about his latest phone date with David and instead was trying to convince Evelyn's new roommate to reveal her most intimate secrets. Evelyn was listening intently to this, ignoring Raven with all she had. Those sitting around them either moved, or had learned to ignore the loathing coming off both parties.
Scott however was enjoying himself. He had adopted this group rather than waiting for them to adopt him. He was grinning as he got Keith and Raven and all the anti-socials to join in not one, but every single conversation he could keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: