RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

Future of the Present. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 pm

"Oh do lets!" Anny exclaimed with a clap, prancing off to the over-crowded dancing floor and managing somehow to dance in time and not misbalance on the heels.

Matt grinned rougishly and went in for another kiss. She was damn hot. Right then Hannah turned around to call after Dean in plain irritation, saw Kass and Matt and wheeled back around. "Bartender, you saw that!" She called, unbelievably put out. Nobody ever just left her like that! She was even rocking the whoreish outfit! "Give me something strong."

"MATT!" Sadaharu hollered in mortification. "Jesus man- Oh, photo..." Sadaharu quickly diived in front of the camera with a thumbs up before storming over to Matt and pulling him away from Kass. "Dude, hell no! Kass, hon, go get some water."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 pm

"Yeah, don't understand why he'd turn down a pretty lady like your self." The bartender gave her a smile as he handed her a strong drink.

"Yeah, water sounds good." Kassandra walked off to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:41 pm

"You're the only one who gets it!" She muttered, downning the drink in one go. "Oh, good drink. You're good! Nice piercings."

"Dude, haha! I kissed a LESBIAN!"
"Matt, shut up."
"I did it! YEAH! Hey, everyone-"
"Matt!"
"I KISSED A LE-"
"MATT!" Sadaharu grabbed Matt's collar and yanked him forwards. "You leave her alone. Or I'll tell the bouncers you're on drugs."
"Yessir."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:42 pm

"Thanks. I like your dress." he smiled at her. "Would you like another drink? On me of course."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Prancing after Anny, Richard joined him on the floor and started doing his best to keep up with the other.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:49 pm

"God yes." Hannah said, pulling her hair over one shoulder and leaning onto the bar. "Thank you...?"

Anny, dancing rather sluttishly was having an amazing time. Wonderful drinks, cool british friends, Sadaharu... Wherever he was. Anny was pleased, plus felt pretty. It was a good time.

Once Matt walked off and started harmlessly flirting with some randoms, Sadaharu went out and joined Anny and Richard on the dancefloor. He couldn't really dance to this kind of music but he was rocking out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 pm

"Haddan." The bartender smiled. He turned and began to make the drinks.

Evelyn and Raven entered the club at this moment. The former was obviously annoyed. She hated being late.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Interupting the lovely little conversation between slut chick and bartender man, Zetsubou ordered another drink before wandering off to find something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 pm

"Look, for the last time, I'm sorry! I just, my eyeliner was missing!" Raven exclaimed, following along his lady.

"Haddan." She mused. "That's a pretty neat name."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 pm

"Its very old." Haddan smiled. He suddenly looked up when Evelyn and Raven walked inside.

"You could have borrowed mine. I swear, you take more time getting ready than I do." Evelyn groaned.

David jumped onto the DJ booth, minus one shirt. "Dude! Shuffle!" He gave one loud "Whoop!" and jumped onto the dancefloor. He began to dance before making his way to a group of girls. "have you seen my scar? I was stabbed." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:05 pm

"Evelyn! Raven!" Hannah called, waving them over. "I'm hannah, by the way." She said to the ridiculously handsome bartender. He was all hot and mysterious.

Raven muttered something about eyeliner brands and scowled at some guy who laughed at him. "I'm not fucking gay!"
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Dancing with a huge grin on his face, Richard just rolled with it when a group of really plastic looking girls wandered up and started grinding with him and Anny.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Haddan lent down and looked into her eyes. "Hannah, you will dump your boyfriend. You will become mine and only mine. You will not flirt, you will not be with anyone else and you will help me get closer to those two over there." He said before looking away.

Evelyn chuckled. "And don't I know it."

Dean had finally had enough. Standing he went over to his friend and pulled him away. "Stop making a fool of yourself."
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Yelping, Richard just pouted up at Dean, "But I was having fun" He whined, foregoing dancing for clinging to Dean.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:16 pm

"That is such, such, a brilliant idea." Hannah purred. When Evelyn and Raven reached the bar, she turned in her chair. "Hey, these are my friends, Evelyn and Raven. This dashing man is an aweosme bartender. I'll be right back, there's something I seriously have to deal with something."

She slipped off the stool and walked over to Matt. Until she had met Haddan, Matt seemed like something she could just ignore, but really, when someone like Haddan was around there was no reason to keep the idiot anyway.

"Matt, you're dumped."
"I... Again?" He snorted.
"No, for real. Totally. Consider your ass officially and permanently dumped. Thank you and goodnight."

She spun on her heel and returned to her real friends.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Evelyn rose an eyebrow at her boyfriend. "Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Raven shrugged and ordered a drink. Hannah dropped back into her chair and smiled over the bar. "Another of those wonderful drinks, if you don't mind." She said, making coy eyes at Haddan and sliding some money over the bar.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm

"Anything for the pretty lady." Haddan smiled, taking her money as he turned to make her some drinks.

"Hannah, what ar eyou doing?" Evelyn whispered under her breath/.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:33 pm

"I'm allowed to flirt with whoever i want." Hannah whispered back. "Plus, he's hot! And I just broke up with Matt."

Sadaharu and Anny were now dancing, Sadaharu doing the perfect shuffle dance and Anny attempting it in heels.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 pm

"Well, he is good looking." Evelyn smiled softly.

David suddenly broke out into a perfect copy of the dance in the middle of the film clip.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Sadaharu quickly ran over to dance in time with him, Rhun following suit. Pretty soon a small crowd was forming.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 pm

"Every day I'm Shuffling." David sung loudly before breaking into the perfect shuffle and dancing his way from one side of the dance floor to the other. he suddenly stopped. "OHHH!!! Look at that! Richard and Dean are going at it!"
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

"And he knows how to make drinks! What more could you want in a man?" Hannah sipped happily on her drink. "Just saying"

Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:43 pm

On cue, Sadaharu, Anuerin, Raven, Hannah and a whole bunch more spun around and stared in amazement. They really were.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Anei, who was with the crowd around David turned and started shouting, "WOO GO RICHY! YOU GO BOY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: