RP World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of the Present.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

Future of the Present. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Evelyn began to giggle like crazy.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Zetsubou just snorted into his newly aquired drink.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

"Not funny." Hannah muttered. "But I did get the bartenders number!"She said, expression snapping to glee.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:35 pm

"Good job." Evelyn grinned.
Back to top Go down
bob the peach
Admin
Admin
bob the peach

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:39 pm

"Cute girly or the scary hot guy?" Zet asked.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:40 pm

"Scary hot guy." Evelyn smirked. "I have my own." She wrapped her arms around Raven and hugged him. "We could be twins Hannah."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:47 pm

"Bu- I'm not scary!"
"You're wearing eyeliner." Hannah remarked smoothly.
"Would you people stop making fun of my eyeliner! It's manly!" Raven exclaimed, hugging Evelyn regardless.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Evelyn just giggled against him.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:49 pm

"I'm going to go call a cab." Hannah said, giving Zetsubou and the others a wave. "See you at the next... Group thing I guess."

Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 pm

"Keiths being Deso." Evelyn said. "Theres one more seat if you're willing to wait around."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:53 pm

"Oh cool. So where the hell did he go?" She asked with a grin. "I have ten bucks of petrol money... Or bribe money."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:54 pm

"What ar eyou planning to do with the poor boy that you need Bribe money?" Evelyn asked.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm

"Hitch a ride." hannah said simply. "Saving all of my tricks for mr dark and mysterious."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Evelyn blinked. "Ahh, Keith is over there." She pointed to the booth.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Hannah didn't walk over, but instead just yelled "Hey KEITH!" until she got his attention. "Drive me home too and I'll give you money!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:01 pm

"Fine!" Keith yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:03 pm

"And now we wait." hannah sat back down. "It it okay to call someone the day after you get their number?" She asked Evelyn, looking excited. "Actually, I want something new to wear so he doesn't see me in this again. Come shopping with me next week!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:40 am

"Maybe give it a few days before calling him?" Evelyn guessed.
Back to top Go down
Drunk La

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:48 pm

"Yres! Te vlalling shall wailt another day!" She proclaimed in amusement. Wjheeeeeewe!
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:41 pm

"Yeah, we should get you home." Evelyn chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:26 pm

"I want to go home." Hannah complained suddenly, frowning at Evelyn. "Why is Keith taking so long? I'm tired." She held her head and blinked off the dizzy spirals. "If he's... Not leaving now... Calling a taxi now."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:51 am

Evelyn frowned. "You really did drink too much."
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 am

Room 1: Raven, Scott
Room 2: Dean, Jesse
Room 3: Matt, Keith
Room 4: Sadaharu, Samuel
Room 5: Kat, Chow
Room 6: Anny
Room 7: Rhun
Room 8: Marie, Evelyn
Room 9: Hannah, Janice

---

“Fashion history?” Sadaharu asked, raising an eyebrow and looking over the piece of paper at the girl sprawled out over his lap on the couch. “A history of the-”
“Oh shut up.” Anny muttered into the cushion she had buried her head into, half-heartedly hitting him. They were sitting in the Stryker Lodge common room – having just finished moving their things into their respective rooms – and were waiting around for the others to come back down.

He was there to take his High School Equivalent – and Yuki had pulled enough monetary strings to get him into the lodge – and Anny was taking a double degree in Gender Studies and Contemporary History. So far they hadn’t run into anyone else, but most of them had made it into the same lodge, so he figured they’d pop up at some point.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:35 am

Evelyn grunted in annoyance as someone bumped into her for the fifth time today. Each time she had hit the wall, and each time she hadn't received an apology. Standing up straight, she brought the last box into her room and dumped it on her bed. She sighed and collapsed onto the mattress. Moving was hard. She didn't want to move anymore. She wanted a magic fairy to come and unpack her boxes, and make her bed, and hang up her clothes and make people go away so she could sleep forever and ever and ever.
And maybe a bit longer if she could get away with it.

---

"...And then I did a flip, right there on stage and managed to land on my skateboard and keep on singing. The crowd went wild man. It was totally wicked." Scott finished his story with a wide grin. He had already finished packing, or rather what he called packing. Truthfully, the skater had just thrown things out of the boxes and let them scatter around his side of the room. The only thing set up nicely was his laptop on his desk. "So, whats going on with you and that Evelyn chick?"

---

Keith finished unpacking and left to go down to the communal kitchen. On his way out be pumped into someone. After a quick apology he tried to step around them without further conversation, fate however had different ideas.
"Jesus, Kevin. Can't you keep your hands to yourself even here? I was walking here and now I need to change my clothes because you have gotten your... whatever all of them." Janice scoffed at the boy. She turned on her heels and stopped away.
Keith grimaced. Of all the people to bump into.... "Its Keith!" He shouted after her. Her reply was a certain finger in the air.

---

Upon meeting her roommate, Kat could already tell they wouldn't get along. The other girl was a major in some computer... thingy and obviously thought she had more intelligence than the whole school combined. The girl also must have thought of Kat as an eyesore since she had placed a blanket up in the middle of the room.
With a sigh, the girl stood and went to find her friends.
Back to top Go down
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict
Jezabela

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:00 am

"Hello! I guess we're room-mates? I'm Marie." The girl said as she walked into the room, a large box in her arms that she looked to only just be able to manage, smiling brightly at the other - who could very well be asleep for all she knew - and tilting her head to try and get her hair out of her eyes. "Nice to meet you...?"

---

"Nothing." Raven said, really just thankful that the entire play-by-play rendition of the concert had finally stopped. "At all. Nothing. I mean, I don't know." He said with a shrug, tearing open a box of his stuff and starting to sort through it to find his laptop. The battered thing probably hadn't survived the move, but it was worth a shot. "She doesn't look like she wasnt to tear my throat out anymore, but that could just be seasonal."

---

"Hey, Kat, over here." Sadaharu called, waving a hand in the air to try and get her attention. He had only met the girl a few times, really, but she seemed nice. And moderately irritated.

---

"So, it doesn't even look like I have a roommate so far." Rhun said into the phone, holding it against his ear with his shoulder as he pulled clothes from the box in front of him. "Which, like, I won't complain about. I mean, it's totally in my favour, right?" He asked, trying to cover up the diappointment. "It could have been a creep or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the Present.   Future of the Present. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of the Present.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP World :: Roleplay :: RP Two: Alternate Connection-
Jump to: